3 hours ago, TeZtdevice said:

Yes, correct Eske.

Slow motion with the app "open camera" and...
1920x1080
120 FPS
0.25 speed

Yeah, but I can not find the 0.25 speed in the Qualcomm app - It could still be there though, me looking in the wrong places....

7 hours ago, elvissteinjr said:

Spare the eggs. Have Eske record a high velocity clack of opening the slider instead, since he has multiple units to do so anyways

HFR 120, normal speed and 0.25x OpenCamera

https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/GboU8LZM8oI32NfVcOvvloqDIrfa2jxWQ6tvSqqpR0W

So the 0.25x really just means recording as 120fps and saving as 120fps / 4 = 30fps.... 😥

(And that should be the difference between 120 HFR and 120 HSR in qualcomm's app too)

• Thanks 4
5 hours ago, EskeRahn said:

HFR 120, normal speed and 0.25x OpenCamera

https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/GboU8LZM8oI32NfVcOvvloqDIrfa2jxWQ6tvSqqpR0W

So the 0.25x really just means recording as 120fps and saving as 120fps / 4 = 30fps.... 😥

(And that should be the difference between 120 HFR and 120 HSR in qualcomm's app too)

Nice clack. :) Watching it in slow motion shows that it is fairly gentle when it reaches the end of its travel, so that gives me high hopes for its durability. 120fps is not going to be fast enough for what I want to do, so now the question becomes Experia XZ2 or RX100markIV? Both do 960FPS.....backup phone or amazing optical zoom? For the my task the optical zoom would be more valuable.....

20 minutes ago, silversolver said:

Nice clack. 🙂 Watching it in slow motion shows that it is fairly gentle when it reaches the end of its travel, so that gives me high hopes for its durability. 120fps is not going to be fast enough for what I want to do, so now the question becomes Experia XZ2 or RX100markIV? Both do 960FPS.....backup phone or amazing optical zoom? For the my task the optical zoom would be more valuable.....

I think RX100 will be much more statisfactory in low light performance and picture quality in general... Ain't nothing like a real camera for photo/video.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, netman said:

I think RX100 will be much more statisfactory in low light performance and picture quality in general... Ain't nothing like a real camera for photo/video.

Yes RX100 is REALLY a great little machine. I chose III over IV, as it has ever so slighter better low light, but poorer video stuff - that I never use.

• Thanks 2
8 minutes ago, EskeRahn said:

Yes RX100 is REALLY a great little machine. I chose III over IV, as it has ever so slighter better low light, but poorer video stuff - that I never use.

Now I remember why when I was initially doing the research I liked the IV over the III. It's been so long I'd forgotten. :O

• Like 1
7 hours ago, elvissteinjr said:

If we don't have enough frames, why not just make some up?

Not a serious alternative, but I find that version still very satisfying to watch, despite the artifacts.

Nice, and interestingly the copy of frames is good for the compression, so the resulting video is not huge.

0:20 in it does look a bit odd in the border between the display and the keys. So this only works when things are not moving fast, But could still be used to see details of fluid motion

Capture.PNG