Are you planning on seeking a refund if you do not receive your device by Christmas (Dec 25)?

Are you planning on seeking a refund if you do not receive your device by Christmas (Dec 25)?  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Are you planning on seeking a refund if you do not receive your device by Christmas (Dec 25)?

• No
    • Probably not
    • Not sure
    • Probably yes
    • Yes

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, _DW_ said:

It's nearly time to cancel they only have 2 days to assign me stock.

But do those who are still waiting even get "stock assigned" notices? Somehwere in the depths of this forum I think someone said we might not, after they switched to direct shipping instead of going through different warehouses...

Edited by Rob. S.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You forgot the "Hell no" option.  😉

Just get another phone now and the see later what i do regarding the Pro1. This is more of a principal issue for me at this point. This Pro1 is a "nice to have" not a "need to have" so since i on

This was an idea from @Tim6263 I personally will not be seeking a refund since there is no other device out there that compares to the Pro1's design, so I'm sticking with it.

Posted Images

I read this somewhere, too. But a tracking-mail by UPS/Fedex/whatever with "package handled over" (not only "lable created"), maybe equal to people with a self-imposed deadline.

Only as far as I know, no one got one or the other since at least 1,5 weeks, maybe longer.

• 1 month later...
On 12/14/2019 at 1:02 PM, Polaris said:

Nice that you are being so patient, but anyone still stuck with having to use a Priv should be moved to the top of the list in order to end their misery! 😁

Mine's actually hardware modified and have an extra GB of memory. Also I cleaned and uninstalled a lot of the BlackBerry crap like DTEK and it runs decent.

12 hours ago, ToniCipriani said:

Mine's actually hardware modified and have an extra GB of memory. Also I cleaned and uninstalled a lot of the BlackBerry crap like DTEK and it runs decent.

Glad to hear it, BUT your still stuck with that darn portrait keyboard! 😁

• Haha 4
On 1/25/2020 at 11:37 PM, Polaris said:

Glad to hear it, BUT your still stuck with that darn portrait keyboard! 😁

For messaging and day to day use a portrait keyboard is far superior.

The landscape is better these days for me because I actually use desktop pages and remote desktop for my job, but otherwise I would take a portrait slider any day.

Frankly I'm a bit begrudgingly buying the Pro 1 since there are no other PKBs worth buying otherwise.

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, ToniCipriani said:

For messaging and day to day use a portrait keyboard is far superior.

The landscape is better these days for me because I actually use desktop pages and remote desktop for my job, but otherwise I would take a portrait slider any day.

Frankly I'm a bit begrudgingly buying the Pro 1 since there are no other PKBs worth buying otherwise.

No offense, but I couldn't disagree more!  As someone whose first physical keyboard phone was a Blackberry way back in the mid 90s, I can tell you that I'll take a landscape keyboard over a portrait keyboard any day of the week and twice on Sundays!  I'm glad portrait keyboards work for you, but I know many people who are in my camp and think landscape keyboards are the only real productivity option when it comes to physical keyboards.  My own experience has proven that a Droid style landscape keyboard blows away a Priv style portrait keyboard (I have owned and used them both, and have been using a Droid 4 as a daily driver for years on end).

• Like 1