Pro1 for president!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm still not convinced Canada exists, since I haven't been there yet. 😂

Not really, but here it is an entry for gadget of the year 2020 competition, I say it deserves a vote! https://lastgadgetstanding.com/competitions/2020-2/entries/pro1/

Yeah it is horrible, the outsourcing of work into captchas is becoming more and more aggressive. Mine was even worse:

Posted Images

7 hours ago, silversolver said:

Is this allowed? I can definitely do this. I wonder if their survey blocks Tor exit nodes. :P

Well I did it in more a legitimate way, not trying to mask my actual IPs.  My laptop at work, a server hosted on AWS, my home computer.

Edited by KingOfTerrible
  • Like 1

Now you're going to get FxTec disqualified and won't get their free press at CES!  You should edit and remove that, I haven't read the rules, but I mean common sense, don't post publicly that you cheated!

Edited by Craig
  • Haha 2
16 minutes ago, netman said:

whoa almost 290 votes, we are doing good 🙂

Yes, just passed number 3 with a mere three(!) votes, I can see that the end of the popular vote is not before January 7, midnight PDT.

So all fans, talk to your friends, and have them throw a vote.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, EskeRahn said:

Yes, just passed number 3 with a mere three(!) votes, I can see that the end of the popular vote is not before January 7, midnight PDT.

So all fans, talk to your friends, and have them throw a vote.

And number 2 just has to be cheating 😂 a supplement pill dispenser for the love of god...

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, mcdinner said:

there is one wit ~770 votes...

If we continue at the current pace it can reach 1st place before the end I think, but even 2nd place is good I think :). At least we have to prove pro1 is cooler than a supplement pill dispenser that tries to sell you a subscription :D.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
9 hours ago, FlyingAntero said:

What have happened? It is under 40 votes to 2nd place. If we keep up like this Pro1 can actually win the whole thing!

I've a little bit time to vote.
Update: Yes...2nd place with 493 votes

Edited by TeZtdevice
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
14 minutes ago, FlyingAntero said:

Only by 3 votes 😅. We got 300 votes in 2 days and we need 300 votes more to 1st place. 

Yea, we gotta keep em coming! Stay better than the pill dispenser, and maybe even outdo the phone charger speaker lamp :D.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3