How much does the Pro1 weigh?

2 minutes ago, EskeRahn said:

Well yes, it would certainly be annoying with a tendency to tip in any direction from what feels natural to hold, and more so than the weight by it self.😉

As a PRIV owner, I can confirm this! :'(

Don't worry, my Droid 4 is still awesome. Using it now. :)

Edited by silversolver
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i have world oldest simmodded photon of the world...with second flex cable...it is extra "vintage" 😄  

when / if will be my fx delivered , then i will make some comparision pictures with 9000,9210 ...thats will be cool  🙂  EDIT...and maybe with SE mini PRO 😄

Well a normal scale while often have an error of 3 grams. And it can also depend on where the scale stands. So 244g is still in the margin.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, silversolver said:

As a PRIV owner, I can confirm this! 😢

Don't worry, my Droid 4 is still awesome. Using it now. 🙂

D4 is really good phone - one of the best keyboard...i am still on photon (last really no google/lenorola) with same keyboad...but littlebit better hw and display 🙂 

Edited by CornholioGSM
1 minute ago, CornholioGSM said:

i have world oldest simmodded photon of the world...with second flex cable...it is extra "vintage" 😄

It sounds like for all it's better specs, it is weak compared to the Droid 4, which seems to lose flex cables less commonly. May the flex be with you until your clack arrives. :)

3 minutes ago, silversolver said:

It sounds like for all it's better specs, it is weak compared to the Droid 4, which seems to lose flex cables less commonly. May the flex be with you until your clack arrives. 🙂

D4 have same problems with flex cable...but little not good difference...D4 have flex soldered and glued directly into display....photon have flex cable in connector BUT...now is photon too old and os not possible to buy it really brand new 😄

1 minute ago, CornholioGSM said:

D4 have same problems with flex cable...but little not good difference...D4 have flex soldered and glued directly into display....photon have flex cable in connector BUT...now is photon too old and os not possible to buy it really brand new 😄

The one I disassembled had it just as you describe the Photon. Yes, I disassembled it for the same problem haha. I have experienced it too. It just seems less prevalent from my perusings in forums and such.

BUT...as i say on other topic...Best (for me) quality kb phone was Droid1 (milestone)...then was D2/D2G/milestone2...not bad but too plastic and fragile....BUT bestest was DROID3 !!! coool design, good 5Row keyboard and metal frame!!!!

Droid 4 was not bad but small display compare its size...and pentile display

Edited by CornholioGSM
  • Like 1
36 minutes ago, CornholioGSM said:

BUT...as i say on other topic...Best (for me) quality kb phone was Droid1 (milestone)...then was D2/D2G/milestone2...not bad but too plastic and fragile....BUT bestest was DROID3 !!! coool design, good 5Row keyboard and metal frame!!!!

Droid 4 was not bad but small display compare its size...and pentile display

There are several of us here (cough cough @Polaris) who feel that the Droid 3 was actually the best device in the line from a form and function standpoint. Unfortunately its now VERY dated specs make it not terribly useful today, but there are things from the D3 which seem to have made their way into the Pro1, and that is as it should be.

I know all about Droid 4. I've been daily driving one since 2016. Happy New Year to Droid 4. Still working. :P

Edited by silversolver
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, EskeRahn said:

You simply have to stop closing it, to avoid wearing the cable... 😋

I did that for 2+ weeks with my Relay 4G, until the last flex cables known to man arrived and I replaced the one in my current phone and a backup phone.

e76a6f40-97cf-4173-aa21-e31819dd678e.thumb.jpg.65831157774ef2b07e04d5dd67d3a931.jpg

ebe0dce0-7909-4c1e-b6a5-027d13bf2199.thumb.jpg.519d870092d96d0c505f983e299ebb82.jpg

This has helped lessen my PDDS significantly.

PDDS = Pro1 Delay Derangement Syndrome

Edited by david