Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
sequestris

Today is my Birthday

Recommended Posts

And since fxtec was unable to fulfill my dream of getting my new phone on /by my birthday, y'all need to make me smile.
Please post pictures of kitties, Hello Kitty, anything tie-dye, and unicorns.

Thank you <3

HK Pink Bear.jpg

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Muth said:

One ready to ship image.png.668f54b0b5bd241b734c55d92b032fa2.png

I don't envy you... Your annual cost of bandaids and neosporin myust be astronomical.

Thank you ❤️

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sequestris said:

Thank you ❤️

No problem, hope you enjoy your day 🥳

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EskeRahn said:

Happy birthday

Unicorn? Ok...

 

So I am crying and my husband is laughing his ass off.
Hats off Man :P

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sequestris said:
4 minutes ago, EskeRahn said:

Happy birthday

Unicorn? Ok...

So I am crying and my husband is laughing his ass off.
Hats off Man 😛

Sorry 😇. It is from Jojo Rabbit BTW.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, EskeRahn said:

Sorry 😇. It is from Jojo Rabbit BTW.

You're not reaaaallllllllllllllllly sorry. If you were really REALLY sorry I would be seeing a pretty Hello Kitty picture as an apology.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy birthday @sequestris!

Why Kitty or unicorn, just have both 🙂 hku3_bodowin_vector_2.jpg&sp=ad39c8ad151

The only other unicorn that quickly comes to my mind is The Unicorn in The Garden image.png.c366f9a3386d8c00b090fdfeda551083.png

 

Let's just hope that we've got a real business unicorn in fxtec!

 

 

(enough unicorns in that post?)

Edited by Parhelion
hyperunicornisation
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In case your husband is looking for last minute gift ideas:

Image result for cat riding unicorn tie dye

 

Image result for cat riding unicorn tie dye

 

Image result for cat riding unicorn tie dye

 

Image result for cat riding unicorn tie dye

 

Image result for cat riding unicorn tie dye

 

And for his next birthday...

Image result for cat riding unicorn tie dye

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, _DW_ said:

HELLO_KITTY_FLIP_PHONE_T_1000x.jpg?v=157

Happy Birthday!

Ah finally a keyboard phone.... sort of. 🙂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.png.87fa5446eb94c2114776800250eafa19.png

The cat writes you a happy b-day message :).

Edited by netman
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PLEASE take the potatoes?

IMG_20190527_195420.thumb.jpg.948f8457976d1b12ebad474578a31889.jpg

TAKE THE POTATOES OFF ME!!!!!

IMG_20190527_195434.thumb.jpg.982d44bdfb3f0ff2f29387823d73dbaa.jpg

For the record, he really didn't care that much. He was napping peacefully, and my wife thought it would be funny to park a potato next to him. I dunno....same shape or something.....anyway, that became 3 potatoes next to him, then a wall of potatoes in front of him, then most of 10 pounds (4 kilos) of potatoes piled all over him. He was still asleep for most of it, and when he did awaken, he stayed for a long time. He eventually got tired of being the "spud" of jokes and left to do something else. :O

Tom is an amazing cat. He's a perfect gentleman and a wonderful sweetie. EDIT: And he's BIG. I require that in my cat. :)

Edited by silversolver
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, silversolver said:

.

.

For the record, he really didn't care that much. He was napping peacefully, and my wife thought it would be funny to park a potato next to him. I dunno....same shape or something.....anyway, that became 3 potatoes next to him, then a wall of potatoes in front of him, then most of 10 pounds (4 kilos) of potatoes piled all over him. He was still asleep for most of it, and when he did awaken, he stayed for a long time. He eventually got tired of being the "spud" of jokes and left to do something else. 😮

Tom is an amazing cat. He's a perfect gentleman and a wonderful sweetie. EDIT: And he's BIG. I require that in my cat. 🙂

This reminds me of my dog deciding to 'help' me do the garden, 4½ years ago

IMG_0621_40pct.thumb.jpg.81170192d4048d759b8d9388f7f4893a.jpgso

So I thought I could easily tease him to find another spot - but no, he just stayed...

IMG_0624_40pct.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel so sorry that there wasn't a better birthday present... Will an Fxtec T-Shirt make it up? Maybe we will try to put some kitty element. 😄

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, david said:

In case your husband is looking for last minute gift ideas:

Image result for cat riding unicorn tie dye

 

Image result for cat riding unicorn tie dye

 

Image result for cat riding unicorn tie dye

 

Image result for cat riding unicorn tie dye

 

Image result for cat riding unicorn tie dye

 

And for his next birthday...

Image result for cat riding unicorn tie dye

Love them. Maybe not the last one 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sequestris said:

Love them. Maybe not the last one 😄

I thought the last one was the funniest of them all. Ah well. :P

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, silversolver said:

I thought the last one was the funniest of them all. Ah well. 😛

3 hours ago, silversolver said:

PLEASE take the potatoes?

IMG_20190527_195420.thumb.jpg.948f8457976d1b12ebad474578a31889.jpg

TAKE THE POTATOES OFF ME!!!!!

IMG_20190527_195434.thumb.jpg.982d44bdfb3f0ff2f29387823d73dbaa.jpg

For the record, he really didn't care that much. He was napping peacefully, and my wife thought it would be funny to park a potato next to him. I dunno....same shape or something.....anyway, that became 3 potatoes next to him, then a wall of potatoes in front of him, then most of 10 pounds (4 kilos) of potatoes piled all over him. He was still asleep for most of it, and when he did awaken, he stayed for a long time. He eventually got tired of being the "spud" of jokes and left to do something else. 😮

Tom is an amazing cat. He's a perfect gentleman and a wonderful sweetie. EDIT: And he's BIG. I require that in my cat. 🙂

I'm all about shamelessly piling things on top of Juniper for amusement, and she never minds either. Give Tom a smooch for me. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Waxberry said:

I feel so sorry that there wasn't a better birthday present... Will an Fxtec T-Shirt make it up? Maybe we will try to put some kitty element. 😄

That would help tremendously and I'd be proud to wear it. Send me a PM! 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sequestris said:

I'm all about shamelessly piling things on top of Juniper for amusement, and she never minds either. Give Tom a smooch for me. 

I did. He is happy. :)

 

IMG_20200123_214744.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms