Today is my Birthday

Happy birthday @sequestris!

Why Kitty or unicorn, just have both 🙂 hku3_bodowin_vector_2.jpg&sp=ad39c8ad151

The only other unicorn that quickly comes to my mind is The Unicorn in The Garden image.png.c366f9a3386d8c00b090fdfeda551083.png

Let's just hope that we've got a real business unicorn in fxtec!

(enough unicorns in that post?)

Edited by Parhelion
hyperunicornisation
  • Like 1

PLEASE take the potatoes?

IMG_20190527_195420.thumb.jpg.948f8457976d1b12ebad474578a31889.jpg

TAKE THE POTATOES OFF ME!!!!!

IMG_20190527_195434.thumb.jpg.982d44bdfb3f0ff2f29387823d73dbaa.jpg

For the record, he really didn't care that much. He was napping peacefully, and my wife thought it would be funny to park a potato next to him. I dunno....same shape or something.....anyway, that became 3 potatoes next to him, then a wall of potatoes in front of him, then most of 10 pounds (4 kilos) of potatoes piled all over him. He was still asleep for most of it, and when he did awaken, he stayed for a long time. He eventually got tired of being the "spud" of jokes and left to do something else. :O

Tom is an amazing cat. He's a perfect gentleman and a wonderful sweetie. EDIT: And he's BIG. I require that in my cat. :)

Edited by silversolver
  • Haha 2
38 minutes ago, silversolver said:

For the record, he really didn't care that much. He was napping peacefully, and my wife thought it would be funny to park a potato next to him. I dunno....same shape or something.....anyway, that became 3 potatoes next to him, then a wall of potatoes in front of him, then most of 10 pounds (4 kilos) of potatoes piled all over him. He was still asleep for most of it, and when he did awaken, he stayed for a long time. He eventually got tired of being the "spud" of jokes and left to do something else. 😮

Tom is an amazing cat. He's a perfect gentleman and a wonderful sweetie. EDIT: And he's BIG. I require that in my cat. 🙂

This reminds me of my dog deciding to 'help' me do the garden, 4½ years ago

IMG_0621_40pct.thumb.jpg.81170192d4048d759b8d9388f7f4893a.jpgso

So I thought I could easily tease him to find another spot - but no, he just stayed...

IMG_0624_40pct.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
Just now, silversolver said:

I thought the last one was the funniest of them all. Ah well. 😛

3 hours ago, silversolver said:

PLEASE take the potatoes?

IMG_20190527_195420.thumb.jpg.948f8457976d1b12ebad474578a31889.jpg

TAKE THE POTATOES OFF ME!!!!!

IMG_20190527_195434.thumb.jpg.982d44bdfb3f0ff2f29387823d73dbaa.jpg

For the record, he really didn't care that much. He was napping peacefully, and my wife thought it would be funny to park a potato next to him. I dunno....same shape or something.....anyway, that became 3 potatoes next to him, then a wall of potatoes in front of him, then most of 10 pounds (4 kilos) of potatoes piled all over him. He was still asleep for most of it, and when he did awaken, he stayed for a long time. He eventually got tired of being the "spud" of jokes and left to do something else. 😮

Tom is an amazing cat. He's a perfect gentleman and a wonderful sweetie. EDIT: And he's BIG. I require that in my cat. 🙂

I'm all about shamelessly piling things on top of Juniper for amusement, and she never minds either. Give Tom a smooch for me. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Waxberry said:

I feel so sorry that there wasn't a better birthday present... Will an Fxtec T-Shirt make it up? Maybe we will try to put some kitty element. 😄

That would help tremendously and I'd be proud to wear it. Send me a PM! 

• Like 4