Support not responding to emails?

1 minute ago, akinwale said:

I've had a pending ticket regarding my order that I responded to since Thursday and I haven't got a reply yet.

Any new activity on a ticket puts it at the back of the queue, as far as I know.

They most probably are simply overloaded with demands, considering the phones from the "70% of pre-orders" batch are still arriving.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
40 minutes ago, akinwale said:

I've had a pending ticket regarding my order that I responded to since Thursday and I haven't got a reply yet.

They are most certainly swamped with support requests. Again, it's a start-up, I would not be surprised if @chen actually does most of the support himself and he is possibly enjoying a much deserved Chinese New Year break.

1 hour ago, akinwale said:

It's been a full week now without a reply on the ticket.

I understand your frustration but I would not worry about it. They will come to it eventually. 

What was your query? Maybe the community can help. 

On 1/28/2020 at 3:33 PM, Raksura said:

Any new activity on a ticket puts it at the back of the queue, as far as I know.

They most probably are simply overloaded with demands, considering the phones from the "70% of pre-orders" batch are still arriving.

Last I heard from Erik was to "Email [email protected] ... to chase your request if necessary." though.

3 hours ago, Slion said:

I understand your frustration but I would not worry about it. They will come to it eventually. 

What was your query? Maybe the community can help. 

Just trying to find out if/when my stock assigned order will ship right after the CNY holidays, since they replied it was placed on hold due to a postcode mix up.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Zamasu said:

Last I heard from Erik was to "Email [email protected] ... to chase your request if necessary." though.

Emailing this address actually just generates a support ticket. You get an email back with your ticket id.
It is true however that they might be ignoring the queue if you have an urgent request and were prompted to email them. I doubt it's of any use if you weren't, though.

@akinwale: Just FYI, if I remember correctly, sending a followup mail to an unanswered ticket bumps the ticket to the end of the queue, which is a policy of the ticket system they use which they cannot change even if they wanted to...

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Just a question... if I write to support, I have an automatic reply of they have received my e-mail.

If they reply to me and I write them another reply about the same issue, should I also receive a confirmation e-mail or if it is an open issue then confirmation e-mails are not to be sent?

So I don't know if they have received my last e-mail as I have not received an automatic reply...

2 hours ago, VaZso said:

Just a question... if I write to support, I have an automatic reply of they have received my e-mail.

If they reply to me and I write them another reply about the same issue, should I also receive a confirmation e-mail or if it is an open issue then confirmation e-mails are not to be sent?

So I don't know if they have received my last e-mail as I have not received an automatic reply...

I'm guessing, but when they send the acknowledgement email generated by the Zendesk there is a line in gray at the top that says " ##- Please type your reply above this line -## "  I'm guessing that results in the reply not being treated as a new help ticket, not going to the back of the queue and also another acknowledgement email going out.

That same line also appears at the top of any answer they give you, again so that nothing in the back and forth emails is treated as a new help ticket.

At least that is how it has worked with me.

20 minutes ago, Hook said:

I'm guessing, but when they send the acknowledgement email generated by the Zendesk there is a line in gray at the top that says " ##- Please type your reply above this line -## "  I'm guessing that results in the reply not being treated as a new help ticket, not going to the back of the queue and also another acknowledgement email going out.

That same line also appears at the top of any answer they give you, again so that nothing in the back and forth emails is treated as a new help ticket.

At least that is how it has worked with me.

Sorry for asking it again but I still don't understand it.

So if I replied to their answer, should I receive another "Request received" e-mail?

4 minutes ago, VaZso said:

Sorry for asking it again but I still don't understand it.

So if I replied to their answer, should I receive another "Request received" e-mail?

My guess would be no, assuming you typed your reply where they asked you to.  The original acknowledgement is the opening of the support ticket.  After that you only get replies, however long it takes, until the ticket is closed.

1 minute ago, Hook said:

My guess would be no, assuming you typed your reply where they asked you to.  The original acknowledgement is the opening of the support ticket.  After that you only get replies, however long it takes, until the ticket is closed.

Thank you, so if it is a general experience then the possibility of my e-mail not reached them is a bit lower...

Yes, I have replied above that line.

7 hours ago, Rob. S. said:

@akinwale: Just FYI, if I remember correctly, sending a followup mail to an unanswered ticket bumps the ticket to the end of the queue, which is a policy of the ticket system they use which they cannot change even if they wanted to...

Yeah, I know this. Which is why I haven't sent a reply to the first one for over nine days now.

13 hours ago, Rob. S. said:

And just FYI, Erik said to "Email [email protected] ... to chase your request if necessary.", like I already said. 

1 hour ago, ncvb said:

Support is not responding

I'm still waiting for my responses to their response to 3368 and 3425 (different subjects). I think they are just being unable to handle all the help we are needing from them...

Given that, it takes patience and hope we're answered on time.

Edited by brunoais
Quote to be more explicit