If you want to test the camera, try it, so there is space for the background (e.g. Flower, close enough, on the height of the flower, not from above, same with people). Then you get the blurry background, that actually let's is compare shots. Otherwise, will be hard to establish the quality

Note that we can not see the uploaded images in full resolution in here, so might not be quite fair if we are comparing details, so might be a good idea to (also) have a link to the image in full (or just higher) resolution uploaded elsewhere.

This album is what I shared maybe one/two weeks ago.
They were taken by Pro1 using a GCAm port:

Pro1 GCam Port

Only two more photos, but they were taken by Pro1's stock camera software:

Pro1 Original Cam

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, EskeRahn said:

Note that we can not see the uploaded images in full resolution in here, so might not be quite fair if we are comparing details, so might be a good idea to (also) have a link to the image in full (or just higher) resolution uploaded elsewhere.

Agreed, I will toss them up on a google drive and share the link. THanks.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, illie-vanilli said:

Is Gcam short for Google Camera? How did you install the app on your phone? When I try to download it I get the error that the app isn't compatible with the phone...

Yes. I use "Poco F1" port anyway.
I think not all versions were compatible with Android 9.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, elvissteinjr said:

I thought they got rid of the vignetting in an update very early on?

I am not up to date due to I can't update my patched rom without erasing userdata xD. Not entirely sure if I am lacking the vignetting patch or it is just the lighting (i don't really notice it in other photos. or this one before it was said for that matter).

Edited by netman
9 hours ago, hermite said:

@FlyingAntero

@sequestris

which gcam version are you using? I'm wondering if I should use BSG ore PocoF1 and which release thereof.

Personally I prefer PocoPhone F1 port but the viewfinder is upside down if you select Night Sight. However, the picture is right way in the gallery afterwards. There is also BSG port (with fixed viewfinder) but it does not provide as great picture quality in very dark situations (noise level is bad).

• Like 1