Jump to content
Serolfic

Complete silence from Fxtec support

Recommended Posts

Since about March, Fxtec had been keeping communication with me about my phone repair/replacement (although, only because i kept following up) but two weeks ago I got the following email:

Quote

We've allocated a slot for an employee to have a look at your device on Thursday. We will update you on Thursday, and it should hopefully be fixed then.

Feel free to let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Kind regards,
F(x)tec Support

They were talking about Thursday 18th of June and since then there's been no communication whatsoever. I tried following up a few times as this used to get me a response, but now I haven't sent anything for 8 days.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're working on repairs, but there's a lot of stuff piled from the lockdown and your repair is in the queue as many others.

I want to say this week, but I don't want to promise.

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Serolfic said:

Since about March, Fxtec had been keeping communication with me about my phone repair/replacement (although, only because i kept following up) but two weeks ago I got the following email

What was wrong with yours?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you tried giving them a gentle nudge via their Facebook or Twitter pages?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Erik said:

We're working on repairs, but there's a lot of stuff piled from the lockdown and your repair is in the queue as many others.

I want to say this week, but I don't want to promise.

Thanks Erik. Appreciate being told something at least.

8 hours ago, Slion said:

What was wrong with yours?

Bulging under the keyboard. Potentially the battery, but I didn't take it apart and fxtec haven't told me anything. They've had my device for about four months, so that should give a decent estimate for how long these things take.

  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Serolfic said:

They've had my device for about four months, so that should give a decent estimate for how long these things take.

Ouch 😱

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms