On delivery and local customs issues

To sum up the situation of B2B customs:

(but at first!! The phone is just awesome and absolutely worth waiting!!!!)

We got papers to sign from FedEx, which were commercial invoice, power of attorney given to FedEx for representation at our local customs (Czech Rep.) and a form to establish an EORI number. Since we made the EORI, sign everything needed and sent back, it took one day for them to process everything also with some contacting of FxTec team, because this case is somehow unusual a bit. The next day tracking said "consingment retrieved from customs into final delivery". It was in the morning, so whoe day to transport it back to FedEx (500metres) and next day (today) it was delivered cca 10AM (140km). Nothing additional has been paid at the moment.  So in conclusion it took a week all together. I guess next deliveries would be even faster, when they already know the situation. Thanks everybody for help!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sooo problems with fedex customs resolved and phone is now by me :)

To sum up the situation of B2B customs: (but at first!! The phone is just awesome and absolutely worth waiting!!!!) We got papers to sign from FedEx, which were commercial invoice, power of

I have made this for the delivery and customs issues some are experiencing, so other can find hints on how to deal with the couriers. Will try to move things in here from various other threads, l

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, CornholioGSM said:

yessss 🙂

it is good but extra giant device 😄

By the comments from others I expected it to be bigger. On the lines of a really thick Galaxy-Note-whatever that would not fit well into my hands.

Guess what? I think they nailed it on the dimensions. My Priv, despite thinner and shorter, is much wider and thus a PITA to hold in one hand (I am a smaller than average).

Edited by agent008
  • Like 2

priv will be soo cool device with side slide keyboard...but with slide down it is unusable 😞

BTW on my fx is soo soft (and sensitive) power on key. Is it on all devices?

When i will farting with fx in pocket then phone will make onoffonoffonoff 😄

Edited by CornholioGSM