Leaked photos of Pro2 prototype

1 hour ago, Jacob_S said:

Did you all notice that on every of those advertisement posts on their official twitter some fingers are blocking the view to the keyboard cutouts? I begin to wonder if the fingers are included in the device.

https://mobile.twitter.com/thefxtec/status/1191784773796147200/photo/1

Erhmm NO, e.g.:

But the cut outs are very small (less than an eight of square centimetre each), and it's actually a bit awkward holding the device using the keyboard NOT covering those...

Also note that some images are older than the cut outs. On the oldest the Smiley print is on Sym not Alt. (e.g. this vs this)

• Like 3
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The title is a lie and plain clickbait, but let's have a laugh while we wait :).

Leaked - Exclusive sleeve for the earliest pre-orders.  

The next update video came faster than expected, wow.

Posted Images

7 hours ago, EskeRahn said:

Erhmm NO, e.g.:

But the cut outs are very small (less than an eight of square centimetre each), and it's actually a bit awkward holding the device using the keyboard NOT covering those...

Also note that some images are older than the cut outs. On the oldest the Smiley print is on Sym not Alt. (e.g. this vs this)

I have to admit I didn't scroll that far back... just checked the last few recent photos ;)

By the way I don't mind the cutouts, I just found it remarkable that they were covered in the photos.

But thanks for pointing out that that only applies for the latest ones. Although I still think they did it on purpose for better aestethics.