Pro1 for president!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm still not convinced Canada exists, since I haven't been there yet. 😂

Not really, but here it is an entry for gadget of the year 2020 competition, I say it deserves a vote! https://lastgadgetstanding.com/competitions/2020-2/entries/pro1/

Yeah it is horrible, the outsourcing of work into captchas is becoming more and more aggressive. Mine was even worse:

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Craig said:

On a sidenote, I can personally confirm at least parts of Canada exist and are real.

I'm pretty sure there is *something* north of where I live (Minnesota).  It doesn't seem logical that there would just be nothingness up there.

• Haha 2

Good question.  I'll need to check that out next time I'm on a tall enough tree to see past the northern state boundary. 

There might be an ice wall up there, built generations ago, to keep the Wildlings out. 😉

• Haha 7

Having been at the Northern border of North Dakota and Montana, I can confirm there's something in that spot on the map that is labeled "Canada", and also living in Northern Michigan, we get quite a few people who claim to have been there, or be from there. They can't all be nuts......or can they?????

Edited by silversolver
clarification
14 hours ago, silversolver said:

In all seriousness, I gave it a vote. Google's captcha system must think I'm from the third world though, since I apparently can't recognize cars. 😮

Yeah it is horrible, the outsourcing of work into captchas is becoming more and more aggressive. Mine was even worse:
image.thumb.png.24d4b682d19aef9987bed92abbd9922e.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
12 minutes ago, Swond said:

How many, in hundreds or in thousands? 😄 Made mine last week!

Pro1 is currently 7th and top 10 is allowed to present product live onstage at the Last Gadget Standing finals at CES in Las Vegas. However, it is a quite tight race between 3rd - 10th. Pro1 only needs about 80 votes to 3rd place.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, FlyingAntero said:

Pro1 is currently 7th and top 10 is allowed to present product live onstage at the Last Gadget Standing finals at CES in Las Vegas. However, it is a quite tight race between 3rd - 10th. Pro1 only needs about 80 votes to 3rd place.

Currently at 229 votes, and no3 at 281, no 4 at 235...

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, FlyingAntero said:

About 30 votes in few hours! Not bad at all. 3rd place is totally achievable. Let's do this! 

And just passed the previous number four by one vote. GO GO GO... *LOL*

Get your friends voting, we simply can not have this loosing to a baby-cradle.... 🥴

8 hours ago, FlyingAntero said:

top 10 is allowed to present product live onstage at the Last Gadget Standing finals at CES in Las Vegas.

Seems you've found the details; do you know when they they announce the ten finalists?    If it's based purely on popular vote, seems we're almost surely moving to the next round....

• Haha 1