Out of curiousity...

8 hours ago, sequestris said:

Am I the only girl here?

Nope 😄

6 hours ago, EskeRahn said:

Actually I think that when some women with fine fingers get their hands on the Pro1, they could be able to do full ten finger typing on it on a table.
So there could be a special niche there.

Fine fingers? I'm afraid I don't qualify for that though 😅

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, EskeRahn said:

Actually I think that when some women with fine fingers get their hands on the Pro1, they could be able to do full ten finger typing on it on a table.
So there could be a special niche there.

When I was typing on the one I had, I was able to set it down and do the 10-finger thing. It was very nice.
I think also, I had a lot of practice on my Sidekick and when the Pro1 was announced, I booted that puppy up (lord knows why it still works) and practiced using the keyboard every day.sidekick.thumb.jpg.21cd8a8060f47de5bdb442e21a72682f.jpg

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, sequestris said:

When I was typing on the one I had, I was able to set it down and do the 10-finger thing. It was very nice.
I think also, I had a lot of practice on my Sidekick and when the Pro1 was announced, I booted that puppy up (lord knows why it still works) and practiced using the keyboard every day.sidekick.thumb.jpg.21cd8a8060f47de5bdb442e21a72682f.jpg

Nice! I can't even do 10-finger touch typing on a standard PC keyboard so I don't think I will on a phone-sized one XD. I have slightly shaky hands from medication I started taking last year though and that makes virtual keyboards somewhat difficult to use so I'm looking forward to having a physical one on my phone 😎

• Haha 2
Just now, sequestris said:

Whatevs. Gives me more time to get a Hello Kitty case made 😄

Good one! I sell HK branded products. Wife also loves her.

Besides a very loved character, the company behind her (Sanrio) is very respectable. Went to Tokyo for the 2017 licensees convention. Really interesting and crazy how many products they have licensed.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, agent008 said:

Good one! I sell HK branded products. Wife also loves her.

Besides a very loved character, the company behind her (Sanrio) is very respectable. Went to Tokyo for the 2017 licensees convention. Really interesting and crazy how many products they have licensed.

I am a HUGE HK fan. I am even a member of a Facebook page devoted to it.
Send me a PM with a link to your products.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, _DW_ said:

Where you getting the case made out of interest?

First I have to design it. I need proper measurements of the phone, then I will throw it into AutoCad to make sure it renders properly.
I'm going to see if the Note10 Case that someone suggested will truly fit the Pro1 and then work from there.
I have a friend who makes leather goods and I'm going to have him make me a case, have it embossed with the Hello Kitty design and then have the pattern inked.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, sequestris said:

First I have to design it. I need proper measurements of the phone, then I will throw it into AutoCad to make sure it renders properly.
I'm going to see if the Note10 Case that someone suggested will truly fit the Pro1 and then work from there.
I have a friend who makes leather goods and I'm going to have him make me a case, have it embossed with the Hello Kitty design and then have the pattern inked.

While you wait for your new order. Someone (hello @Eskerahn ? 😁😁) might help you with the measurments and you can get work on the case started before the new Pro1 arrives. As a way to keep the waiting more er... bearable.

Edited by agent008
  • Thanks 1