How much does the Pro1 weigh?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i have world oldest simmodded photon of the world...with second flex cable...it is extra "vintage" 😄  

when / if will be my fx delivered , then i will make some comparision pictures with 9000,9210 ...thats will be cool  🙂  EDIT...and maybe with SE mini PRO 😄

Well a normal scale while often have an error of 3 grams. And it can also depend on where the scale stands. So 244g is still in the margin.

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, abielins said:

I could have sworn I saw the weight listed on a specifications page somewhere, but I can no longer find it.

Doesn't look like the weight was ever there, when we use a time machine.

The info can be found in the comments of https://www.instagram.com/p/B2fAv1Nna8l/, and is indeed "around 240g".

Edited by Raksura
WYSIWYG shenanigans.
  • Thanks 4
1 hour ago, Raksura said:

The info can be found in the comments of https://www.instagram.com/p/B2fAv1Nna8l/, and is indeed "around 240g".

That matches what I get within the accuracy of my 20 year old kitchen-weight, (including SIM, sceen-protector, and a few strategically placed stickers - and for the physics nerds: fully charged🤓 )

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
3 minutes ago, EskeRahn said:

=49MAh in a more readable form - but you guys didn't quite read what I wrote.

You mean that it is ~240g not =240g ? Well I did, but ignored it 😃

P.S. I kept mAh because it is then easier to compare to the given 3200 mAh in the specs 😉

Edited by Doktor Oswaldo
  • Haha 2
20 hours ago, EskeRahn said:

Perfectly balanced, see almost at the bottom here

"And the BB Priv … like any device with the keyboard in the wrong direction."

😂😂😂

• Haha 3
  • 1 month later...

I have searched high and low for the mass of the Pro1, and as far as I can tell F(x)tec has managed to keep this a secret--until now!

Here is a comparison of the pro1 vs some other similar phones:

Pro1 - 244g

Iphone 11 pro max - 225g

Priv - 192g

N9000 - 180g

Iphone 11 - 181g

Droid 4 - 179g

Elephant U - 166g

G1 - 158g

pro1_weight.jpg

• Thanks 1
47 minutes ago, Craig said:

and nobody's below Chen's 241...

Well sometimes mine is, as my scale is just an ordinary kitchen weight with limited accuracy. I doubt that he weighed it on jeweller quality scale though - and anyway it was before real production, It was posted back in August here

With the accuracy of your scale, it even matters if you in- or ex-cluded the sim, an sd-card. the screen protector, and/or the SN sticker.

ah good point, i had sim in there, but no sticker.

I think Takeyon posted pic on scale too, and iirc he had another decimal place beyond mine

image.png

and he's more than me, musta kept his stickeror dual sim 😉

Edited by Craig
added taketyons pic
Just now, Craig said:

ah good point, i had sim in there, but no sticker.

I think Takeyon posted pic on scale too, and iirc he had another decimal place beyond mine

...Actually for all we know it could be a rough 8½ oz, that was converted, as this is about 240.97g, rounded to 241g indicating a lot higher precision ...,

5 minutes ago, silversolver said:

If it's that well balanced, it could weigh as much as a brick and still feel good. 🙂

Well yes, it would certainly be annoying with a tendency to tip in any direction from what feels natural to hold, and more so than the weight by it self.😉