Social media revamp

Hey guys!

We are looking to revamp our social media accounts and would love you all to contribute.

If anyone has any really good quality/cool photos taken by the Pro1 then please do send them in. Let us know what your Instagram handle is too so we can tag you in the post 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
4 minutes ago, Elysia said:

Hey guys!

We are looking to revamp our social media accounts and would love you all to contribute.

If anyone has any really good quality/cool photos taken by the Pro1 then please do send them in. Let us know what your Instagram handle is too so we can tag you in the post 🙂 

Well glad you put some work into communication. I hope it will be some more communication and not only more of these marketing post.
Anyway, this is probably one of the places with the lowest percentage of Instagram user at all 😄 Might need another form of giving credits!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Elysia said:

We will be changing the type of content posted across all social media platforms. Even if you don't have a Instagram account, we would still love to share your Pro1 photos through our Instagram account 🙂

I better de-dust it first then, to not to anger @abielins 😇😜

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
5 minutes ago, EskeRahn said:

I better de-dust it first then, to not to anger @abielins 😇😜

I was thinking the same thing! lol

However, she said photos taken *by* the Pro1, not of the Pro1, so you only have to de-dust the world. 😉

• Haha 5

I was thinking images OF and BY a Pro1 😂😁

But I got images of the dog of course

Here one from his ten year birthday (a bit cropped and reduced)Let me know If I should send the original.647911770_IMG_20191017_17001801.thumb.jpg.855793f91982ea8454d305ee13cfadfc.jpg

And here one from May, where the rascal had stolen the ball thrower (also reduced)

IMG_20190516_145140_Pct.thumb.jpg.f6e51fed87ec6e8b867f4a25d386f4be.jpg

• Like 3
47 minutes ago, EskeRahn said:

I was thinking images OF and BY a Pro1 😂😁

I was thinking about how you are one of the few people in the world who could do this (without help from friends).  But if you take a picture of the new Pro1 with the old, then any camera issues with the old would show up.  And if you take pictures of the old, with the new, then they show something people can't order.  I suppose if the old one is far enough away, people won't see the differences.  

Have software updates on the older units allowed the cameras to operate the same as the new one?

Or.....Pro1 mirror selfie pictures!  (selfies *of* the Pro1, *by* the Pro1!)  Clean those mirrors ladies and gentlement.  And no bathroom toilets in the background. :-)

But I got images of the dog of course

That category of Pro1 pictures will never get old.  :-)

Edited by david
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, david said:

I was thinking about how you are one of the few people in the world who could do this (without help from friends).  But if you take a picture of the new Pro1 with the old, then any camera issues with the old would show up.  And if you take pictures of the old, with the new, then they show something people can't order.  I suppose if the old one is far enough away, people won't see the differences.  

Have software updates on the older units allowed the cameras to operate the same as the new one?

Or.....Pro1 mirror selfie pictures!  (selfies *of* the Pro1, *by* the Pro1!  Clean those mirrors ladies and gentlement.  And no bathroom toilets in the background. 🙂

That category of Pro1 pictures will never get old.  🙂

Well the lower of the two above was take all the way back in May, and thus with the Pre-production unit. So was already quite good that early. 😁

• Like 1

Heh, I would gladly assist, but the screen of my pro1 is still broken, though the Elephone U screen should arrive within a few days. Too bad support did not seem to find a way to help me...

Once I manage to replace the screen (given it fits), I'll make a few images (given they work out nicely).

10 minutes ago, divstar said:

he screen of my pro1 is still broken, though the Elephone U screen should arrive within a few days.

Please provide us a feedback later mentioning how that display is working in Pro1 compared to its original display.
Also it would be interesting if it may have some light leaking issue and how it is look like.

Moreover, I would like to have information of how you screen performs some months later.

Thank you in advance.

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, EskeRahn said:

I think the implied question was why that would prevent the user from taking photos?

That is correct.

And although I read previously that it worked, I wondered if that status had changed.

2 hours ago, divstar said:

No, the screen still works, but is broken. And the other screen still did not arrive yet. I'll take pictures once I replaced the screen.

Oddly enough, I believe fxtec is looking for people to share pictures taken *with* their phones, not pictures of the phone.  I presume this is to highlight the camera quality.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, david said:

Oddly enough, I believe fxtec is looking for people to share pictures taken *with* their phones, not pictures of the phone.  I presume this is to highlight the camera quality.

Ah. Tbh I would have bought this phone with any camera above say Galaxy S5 quality or so.. I really don't care how good the camera is - it works good enough.

• Like 1