How long I have to wait??

It could be a while. They have not even delivered all pre-orders and the factory is currently shutdown for Chinese New Year.

If I were you, I would count myself lucky to get it in April. Well worth the wait though.

Edited by Slion
  • Confused 1

No fear, you are even still in the given delivery timeframe of 4-6 weeks.
But to already prepare you, it is not likely you will receive your Pro¹ before end of February (hopefully during march) since the devices produced pre chinese new year have been sent out and new ones are only produced starting from this week. There have been delays even in the month since you ordered sadly.
And prepare for (friendly) laughter from other members triggered by your attitude.
You are literally complaining amongst folk that waited for the original moto-mod since Feb 2017.
Personally i was lucky and attended a hands-on with attached early delivery in November. (planned for early september)
But that was more than 2 years waiting and everybody that got a device already, can attest there is not the slightest of scam involved.
Only a starting company doing their best to swim in the shark tank and still stay true to their ideas and ideals.

Edited by mosen
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, D1ggs said:

Expect movement on Feb 17th. We can thank the Lunar New Year and Winnie the Flu for the extended delay. 

Clove Technology have week commencing Feb 17th as their date. Just after Christmas and New Year they were quoting mid January.

On 1/28/2020 at 1:48 PM, MickH said:

Clove Technology have week commencing Feb 17th as their date. Just after Christmas and New Year they were quoting mid January.

Yeah, Clove sent me an email saying that. They blamed the delay on the LNY and coronavirus. 

Honestly, with airlines stopping flights, countries evacuating consular staff, and the situation spiraling out of control in general I'd be pessimistic of that estimate as well.

Be safe out there guys!

Edited by D1ggs
  • Like 1

Welcome to the club! I ordered back in April 2019 and finally received it this Monday!

I'm sure production after lunar New year will start up again soon and they'll fulfill your order as they've gotten thru a bulk of the orders in the last month. I can't speak for them but my gut tells me you'll have to wait 1-2 months but if you reply to your order email, they'll give you a more solid estimate.

• Like 2

Before the Chinese New Year when we ship the last big batch, we actually have also produced certain stages for the next batch. In fact that will cover almost all the pre-orders. 

However because of the virus no one knows when the traffic is re-open and people can get back to work.

But I want to let everyone rest assured that the product is indeed there its just waiting for the people to get our of the currently lock down situation...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 12
  • Confused 1
18 hours ago, Waxberry said:

Before the Chinese New Year when we ship the last big batch, we actually have also produced certain stages for the next batch. In fact that will cover almost all the pre-orders. 

However because of the virus no one knows when the traffic is re-open and people can get back to work.

But I want to let everyone rest assured that the product is indeed there its just waiting for the people to get our of the currently lock down situation...

Can't predict when the factory will open but can you approximate how long it will take to complete the next batch?

Also wondering what general availability will look like? Will local warehouses have the phone ready to ship or will the phone be on a made to order basis?

• Like 1