No answer from support

So much time have passed since I have payed for pro1 (#48416 from 20-th January 2020), but still no tracking info available.
After contacting support around 1 month ago, they said, that tracking info will be available "in the next couple of days", but status is still "Processing".
Now support is not even responding to emails. This attitude towards customers is simply bad.

I didn't issue a refund yet only because I really like idea of pro1's keyboard.

Edited by Ivan Raiskiy
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

Just to let you know, there once was a note that said support tickets get bounced back to the end of the list with every new request on the same ticket, and they also said they'd have huge loads of mail to go through now with the Indiegogo campaign for the Pro¹ X going on. (Me, I've ordered my Pro¹ in September 2019 and I'm still waiting as it didn't make it into the latest batch of QWERTZ devices which were shipped this September and so I have to be patient for some more weeks...)

Edited by Rob. S.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

HI All,

Sorry need some help. New to the forum board but getting very frustrated, ordered my Ftec Pro in November and have had my order is in stuck in processing for the past month. The money has left my bank account and when i've raised a support ticket asking for an update on a tracking number i have been completely ignored. I'm pretty sure i've not been scammed but to not have a reply is very odd/unprofessional to me.

Can anyone please help provide some advice before i try to get my money  back.

Thanks 

Bobo

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Bobo1 said:

ordered my Ftec Pro in November

Some ordered in January 2020 and are still waiting. It's coming though. Looks like they have a new batch ready ATM. My guess is that you won't be in there though.
In your place I would count myself lucky to get it in the first half of 2021.

Welcome to the forums 🙂

9 minutes ago, Slion said:

Some ordered in January 2020 and are still waiting. It's coming though. Looks like they have a new batch ready ATM. My guess is that you won't be in there though.

Welcome to the forums 🙂

You are right, however, they expect delivery of Pro1-X by March 2021, so I think that is a good starting point to expect delivery of recent orders...

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, VaZso said:

You are right, however, they expect delivery of Pro1-X by March 2021, so I think that is a good starting point to expect delivery of recent orders...

Yeah they seriously can't ship those till the Pro1's have been shipped!

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, _DW_ said:

Yeah they seriously can't ship those till the Pro1's have been shipped!

Right, but there is a borderline between normal Pro1 orders and Pro1-X campaign start at 27th October.
So I assume all Pro1 orders taken before 27th October should be fulfilled before Pro1-X starting to ship.
However, I am unsure if later orders of normal Pro1 may or may not be included in the last batch before Pro1-X starts to ship.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Slion said:

Welcome to the forums 🙂

Thanks for the reply guys, I'm getting more responses here than from Support. I wouldn't mind the delay if it was just communicated 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Slion said:

You can't seriously be expecting them to meet that deadline 🤣

I hope so.

They already have experience how these manufacturing-related things are going and they seems to have chosen a relatively wide timeframe.

They currently have close to 1000 backers which is a number what can be clearly seen, so there is a chance a manufacturer takes them seriously enough to fulfill their needs, maybe the very same manufacturer is willing to do the process for them which is very likely.

They know the background (remaining Pro1 orders, expected speed and potential problems) and they should not make the very same mistakes.
I hope COVID will not cause a similar breakdown as last time anyway.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

They also have mentioned renewing their contracts, which I think is a positive thing.  Their communication is still pretty bad, but I have some hope for the future as long, as @VaZso mentioned, new Covid difficulties don't arise. I think the batch of Pro1s that will be shipped this month will fill most of any previous orders of long standing (and I suspect fulfill the ten Pro1X orders promised for Xmas).  Obviously, I don't have any idea what the cut-off will be.  I would expect, if there are still a lot of Pro1s ordered but not fulfilled, we would see a shipment in Jan or Feb as they gear up for the Pro1X.

This is all wild speculation from an undying optimist.  🙂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
39 minutes ago, Hook said:

They also have mentioned renewing their contracts, which I think is a positive thing.  Their communication is still pretty bad, but I have some hope for the future as long, as @VaZso mentioned, new Covid difficulties don't arise. I think the batch of Pro1s that will be shipped this month will fill most of any previous orders of long standing (and I suspect fulfill the ten Pro1X orders promised for Xmas).  Obviously, I don't have any idea what the cut-off will be.  I would expect, if there are still a lot of Pro1s ordered but not fulfilled, we would see a shipment in Jan or Feb as they gear up for the Pro1X.

This is all wild speculation from an undying optimist.  🙂

Also, I assume they will try to solve it before Chinese New Year will start - so they have to manufacture these devices and ship it maybe to the UK in early February, then they have some time to ship it to customers.

...or at worse case, they have to continue manufacturing after Chinese New Year festival ends which may result in a shipment near end of March most likely from China.

7 hours ago, Slion said:

Welcome to the forums 🙂

Where did you see that they had a new batch?

1 hour ago, Chris said:

Where did you see that they had a new batch?

Well, one of the places was in a reply to you, quoting F(x) Tec support.  😉 

Edited by Hook
22 hours ago, Slion said:

Welcome to the forums 🙂

How do you know they have a batch ready? My Samsung S5 mini is growing veeeery annoying 🙂

• Like 1
2 hours ago, chippisc said:

How do you know they have a batch ready? My Samsung S5 mini is growing veeeery annoying 🙂

I don't, but a couple of guys on that thread are reporting shipment notifications:

Edited by Slion
  • Thanks 1