What has been delivered? When is it my turn?

Dear, 

Can someone tell me which numbers are delivered yet?  QWERTY
my number is 5549X

I am loosing faith in this company because the website continues the lie about 10-12weeks delivery, seems most peoples are waiting a year almost.

And they barely replie emails, and if they do, it is a copy-paste-e-mail.

They have a PRO1X, which they also cant deliver. It looks like they need someone to front the money so they can avoid going under.

(When you ask for your money back, don't expect it back in a month or 2)

Some clarity please

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
2 hours ago, Slion said:

@denmaarten When did you order?

13 june 2020

I realise people are waiting longer but when you know 200% sure that it won't arrive in 12 weeks, it is extremely misleading.

Even now, it still says 12 weeks max.

All the corona excuses might be 'valid', but changing the delivery time on the website can be done from home, no corona excuse is valid. It comes across as deceitful.

In the email they have said they expect mine to arrive in nov/december. (I did mention when I ordered with order No) .

But whoops, it was a stock Email. When you would confront them with it then they say "Well by next year this time it will be here, We can give your money back"
(but as I have read here, getting your money back isn't that easy either)

• Like 1

This product release has been marred by all sorts of issues.  First I agree the delivery time on the website is quite deceptive. 

I ordered mid-March of 2020 and after some messaging through the contact form on the website asking for them to narrow down the delivery time from "the future" to anything else, they gave me a range of Jan 2021 to March 2021, and honestly, that's good enough for me.  That might not even be accurate but in all honesty I don't mind.  I got over the anger phase of it being late a while back.  And I figure no amount of bellyaching will speed it up. 

So I'm just going to wait patiently because I figure that's all I can do at the moment and still get the outcome of getting the phone.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Well said...

It's not just new deliveries. My phone had a hardware issue, I sent it back in September. Two weeks later I sent in another phone with hardware issues. They haven't even looked at it yet. Getting angry anf frustrated won't speed up shit. But I cannot deny that sometimes it gets to me pfff. All I can say is, for me personally it was worth the wait. No, I still haven't received the two repairs, nonetheless back on Pro1 and lobing it.

One can only assume FxTec has enough money to deliver. Even if it was just because of the Pro1x...

The delivery estimate on the website was the only reason I committed to buying the phone. If they would have been honest about it then I probably wouldn't have made the purchase. Which is why they have it up there of course. Their customer service is honestly pretty bad. It took them a month to tell me they would give me my refund. They said it would be processed within a week and I would be notified when it was.. That was on November 19th and I have not heard a peep since nor have I received my money back. I understand that they are a smaller company and that the world is suffering from Covid related delays but this is ridiculous. At least be honest with your potential customers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

On 12/26/2020 at 12:04 AM, EskeRahn said:

It is really sad that some of the qwertZ are so extremely delayed. But remember that they clearly stated that it is not the order date but payment date that matters for the priority orders are served.

So noone knows anything here?

We are all waiting to maybe be swindled?

What percentage of paid product have they delivered? 20percent?

1 hour ago, denmaarten said:

What percentage of paid product have they delivered? 20percent?

I'm guessing it's a lot higher than that more like 80%. Before the IGG campaign anyway.
Otherwise the forums would be a real shit storm. 

1 hour ago, denmaarten said:

We are all waiting to maybe be swindled?

I own two perfectly working Pro1. I feel rather blessed than swindled. 👼

Wait and see, there is little more you can do.

Edited by Slion
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
20 minutes ago, denmaarten said:

So noone knows anything here?

This is a user-to-user forum so we do not know any business details, except for what we can deduce from the info we get. There is nothing unconventional in a company not giving out key figures. But that said I too would wish we got more info on what is happening.

What we do know is that the qwertZ devices are extremely delayed compared to the qwertY-devices.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 1/2/2021 at 9:49 PM, acrux said:

Just out of curiosity - now that December is over - has anybody got his/her Pre-Christmas Pro1 X 128GB; $749 USD;  €617 EUR; Estimated Shipping December 2020; 10 out of 10 claimed?

Atleast Japanese tech site has received their unit. However, I don't know if it was from the Pre-Christmas Perk of something else.

39 minutes ago, Rob. S. said:

Is there any trick for get the page translated as a whole? translate.google.com doesn't seem to work with it...

There was a google drop down box on the page to pick language just above article.

EDIT

Actually normal google translate worked fine in chrome as well?

Edited by _DW_
25 minutes ago, Rob. S. said:
1 hour ago, FlyingAntero said:

Is there any trick for get the page translated as a whole? translate.google.com doesn't seem to work with it...

Scratch that... I resorted to a text-only translation... 

The device is a pre-production model. It actually becomes obvious by looking at the images; they show the Pro1's "shifted QWERTY" keyboard layout which isn't available anymore for the Pro1X.

(Funnily, the shifted QWERTY layout is also the only real complaint the reviewer seems to have. Even the processing power seems to be good enough for them, though benchmarks like Antutu only see a "mid-range" CPU. "In real life", they say, "the difference [to a high-end Snapdragon 730G] is barely noticeable", and "the GPU [...] is as high end as it gets, scoring higher than the Snapdragon 730G". "We can't wait for its successor, with 5G support, the latest chipset and an improved keyboard, but for now, it's a smartphone you should invest in.")

• Thanks 2