LineageOS 20.0 Official Release for Pro1

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@EskeRahn okay, good news - easy fix - slipup on my part when rebasing on the newest common kernel - https://review.lineageos.org/c/LineageOS/android_kernel_fxtec_msm8998/+/355481 - pulled the broken

You ever been in an updating mood and think about to hit the "update all" button in the Google Play Store while the OTA update is running? Yeah, don't do that. Sometimes the Play Store updat

(lineage-20.0-20230612-nightly-pro1-signed.zip on May 5 security patch installed smoothly using adb sideload and MindTheGapps-13.0.0-arm64-202230408_100653)

Posted Images

Strange.  I haven't experienced that with Open Camera, but I can no longer test since I currently have Droidian on my Pro1 (I assume that's the model we're talking about).

Same problem is on many phones with los20 😞

You can test older version of footej camera.

BTW any solution for slow wake up phone ? I can wake up display, but i must wait few seconds for unlock. Same problem is with incomming call.

Maybe is it caused by something like deep sleep processor?

Edited by CornholioGSM

Hiya folks

Where would I ask about adding a functionality to the Lineage OS 20 for the Pro1?

I have installed lineage on my old Pro1 device to see what it's like and it's good, but it's missing 1 very useful tool: Lighting up the indicator LED to tell me I have messages without me needing to activate my device.

I have read a couple of threads that mention 3rd party Apps like Light Manger 2, but I'd rather it be an in built thing, like it used to be.

5 hours ago, CornholioGSM said:

you mean classic notification led light? Just search Notification Light in settings 🙂

Oooh! Is that a thing in Lineage for the Pro1?! Sweet, I'll take a look as soon as the USB-C port gets back from the repair shop.

Thanks 🙂

• Like 1

On 5/29/2023 at 3:53 PM, Adrienspawn said:

What camera app are you all using? Can't seem to find one that works reliably. Lots of viewfinder lagging/freezing, if not it's images being taken but not saved.

'Manual Camera DSLR Pro' here (the name might be offputting for more casual shooters, but I think the app itself is quite straightforward and has all the usual automatic modes which are also enabled by default). I just have to make sure 'RAW' is disabled, otherwise it just stalls when trying to snap a shot.  For when I really want RAW files, I have the 'ProShot' app installed, but rarely ever use it.

(I'm still on stock Android, though, so LOS usage may be slightly different at some point.)

Edited by Rob. S.
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Rob. S. said:

'Manual Camera DSLR Pro' here (the name might be offputting for more casual shooters, but I think the app itself is quite straightforward and has all the usual automatic modes which are also enabled by default). I just have to make sure 'RAW' is disabled, otherwise it just stalls when trying to snap a shot.  For when I really want RAW files, I have the 'ProShot' app installed, but rarely ever use it.

(I'm still on stock Android, though, so LOS usage may be slightly different at some point.)

Didn't work either. On Stock I used Gcam ports that mostly all worked except for maybe inverted viewfinder in nightvision and little things like that. And in AICP I had things working well too. But now LOS20 I am resorting to taking screenshots of the viewfinder lol.

15 hours ago, Adrienspawn said:

Didn't work either. On Stock I used Gcam ports that mostly all worked except for maybe inverted viewfinder in nightvision and little things like that. And in AICP I had things working well too. But now LOS20 I am resorting to taking screenshots of the viewfinder lol.

LOL! But that's strange indeed. Would actually be a showstopper for me.

June 5 POTENTIALLY corrects camera issue but only been a few minutes, will give some time to confirm as it was not uncommon for it to function intermittently. 

Edit: false alarm, still won't save the image at times.

Edited by Adrienspawn
  • Like 3
On 5/29/2023 at 11:01 PM, CornholioGSM said:

BTW any solution for slow wake up phone ? I can wake up display, but i must wait few seconds for unlock. Same problem is with incomming call.

Maybe is it caused by something like deep sleep processor?

This has been driving me nuts for months now. When I wake up my phone with th fingerprint sensor, it takes a couple of seconds until it responds to further inputs.

If I wake it up via power button I can unlock it using finger print and use it right away.

• Like 1
On 6/3/2023 at 3:08 AM, AndytheNoob said:

Oooh! Is that a thing in Lineage for the Pro1?! Sweet, I'll take a look as soon as the USB-C port gets back from the repair shop.

Thanks 🙂

Finally got the USB-C port repaired on my Pro1 and it's now up and running on Lineage OS 20.0.

I'm loving it so far, that notification LED settings thing is an absolute dream, the text and icon sizing is lovely, the darker look is far more to my taste, I can also be heard on phone calls again... Looks like the Pro1 is replacing my Pro1X as daily driver.

Edited by AndytheNoob
  • Like 3