Looks good to me. My personal preferences somehow managed to get chosen. I’ll be happy with this.

I’ll pretend I helped.

I’m sure there might be something nitpick on this somewhere, but I guess this is the cutoff now. A lengthy keyboard discussion as expected, but not as long as I’ve seen it in other device’s communities.It was well worth it, though.

That looks very good, much better than the first proposal (https://www.fxtec.com/forums/topic/design-the-qwertz-layout/page/5/#post-12372), and much closer to the desktop layout (among others https://www.fxtec.com/forums/topic/design-the-qwertz-layout/page/6/#post-12414).

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You obviously can only have one keyboard layout at a time, which is what that language switch is for. But you can have multiple languages for autocorrection active at the same time, for example with S

And did you try the Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard? Because both @Rob. S. and me suggested that one to you now and I'm not sure if you actually tried it. At least on LineageOS 17.1 it works well apart fr

SWIFTKEY WORKS! it opens a total new settings menu that was previously totally hidden

@waxberry : Now that the test production has finished and (apart from the misplaced raises) looks fine, can you already tell if QWERTZ will ship at the same time as QWERTY? I wouldn't really mind if it will later, I'd just like to know as you said you are trying to achieve this. And as the limited offer for headphones/case expires soon (or already expired?) and the release is coming nearer I think it would be good if you could give us some more information on how the orders for QWERTZ will work. When and where can preorders be changed? And when will the option for QWERTZ layout be added on the preorder page? By the way you could also change the text in the FAQ regarding keyboard layouts on the preorder page so it gives a hint that QWERTZ is already on the way.

Here’s a German keyboard post from Liangchen, retweeted by F(x) Tec:

Prepare to put onto the device that will bring to German community ?

— Liangchen Chen (@chenliangchen)

https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

Just FYI/SA for the folks that haven’t checked the twitter feed.

Don't suppose someone can copy the info can't read twitter.

Here’s a German keyboard post from Liangchen, retweeted by F(x) Tec:

Prepare to put onto the device that will bring to German community ?

— Liangchen Chen (@chenliangchen)

Just FYI/SA for the folks that haven’t checked the twitter feed.

Don’t suppose someone can copy the info can’t read twitter.

For me, posting the link makes the tweet show up in the post. Here, I made a screen shot of the tweet. Let's see if this works in the forum:

[attachment file=18021]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I hope the notches on G and K keys will be moved to F and J keys for the final production!

Ah, you are right, it's not a final one then, because they did talk about those markers going to be fixed..