• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This mornings sunrise over the mist and one of the last photos of my gorgeous dog, that I had to put down due to nasal cancer a few hours ago. Ten good years. (Reduced to get below the limit)

My doggo looks cute but it never listens...

Posted Images

HelgaWTF.thumb.jpg.baea2aee0bdd7638211c3a613eb15443.jpg

She literally used my first Nexus 6p as a chew toy-- luckily, she just missed the battery.  The moral of the story was not getting a case but rather insuring the phone was never where she could get it.  😂  (And, yes, I kept her).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Now all we need is some pics taken with your Pro1s (but don't wait for mine, I don't have even know whether or not I'm in the 2nd batch yet)

Edited by Tim6263
  • Like 1
53 minutes ago, Tim6263 said:

Now all we need is some pics taken with your Pro1s (but don't wait for mine, I don't have even know whether or not I'm in the 2nd batch yet)

Here a cropped and reduced one from the Pro1. holding two Chukit balls - and the thrower for them he pulled from my hand...

IMG_20191006_153905~01.jpg

• Like 5
Just now, Swond said:

Well, looks like cutie and the most friendly dog under the sky, but just until another dog walks around. Then he would eat him\her with the leash and a guide  together 😄

Same with mine all friendly to humans of any age. Babies he never met before can climb on him while he is trying to sleep. But another male dog... it must submit or be eaten...

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, Tim6263 said:

Sounds like a great idea. How about making one thing/theme/topic, what we will picture with Pro1? Well, dogs or cats are good, but not everyone has one. It should be something what all of us can reach. Any ideas?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, EskeRahn said:

Same with mine all friendly to humans of any age. Babies he never met before can climb on him while he is trying to sleep. But another male dog... it must submit or be eaten...

Same here for the Springer Spaniel in my picture (black and white dog).  The male Newfoundland (left in the picture) was, for the most part, okay with other male dogs.  He did not like male pizza delivery people approaching my wife if I wasn't home.  We went through more pizza guys that way.

Edited by david
  • Haha 2