Any more reliable info on shipping schedules?

I pre-ordered my Pro1 in March. Paid for it August 1. We're now close to December and (except for a couple of vague generic production status mails) I still haven't heard nothing from F(x)tec, 

Even on this informative forum, I can only find a jumble of info about different shipping batches etc. that in fact leaves me feeling even more confused and in the dark. Never before in my life has a tech order left me so frustrated, not to say exasperated. 

If there is someone better informed around here, then please, please, please can you give out some more specific and above all reliable info about when we can expect our orders to be finally shipped? Is this related to the pre-order date? If so, then when will the orders from last March be actually shipped?

Thank you, anyone, for some more clear information.

• Thanks 1

this is, in essence, a user-to-user forum, hence your 'jumble of info'. Unfortunately, we are all in the same boat of basically unofficial guestimates 🙁 best option is to email [email protected] with your order number - &, yes, they still haven't shipped any pre-orders yet.

Edited by Tim6263

You are asking for exact info on stuff there are only estimates for...

It is a bit like asking today how many cm snow Stockholm will get for Christmas...

There are so many things involved that is out of their control, or unexpected. Take the US customers for the first batch, where something with the custom paperworks delayed stuff so they did not get them as quickly as the Asian and European customers (I'm not even sure if they got them by now).

I mean even after I got the tracking info from UPS on the Parcel from UK to Denmark (and that is not a long travel), UPS after having got the parcel changed their estimated day of delivery twice... And they are just one link of the whole delivery chain. So no one can give any "specific and above all reliable info about when we can expect our orders to be finally shipped"

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Tim6263 said:

this is, in essence, a user-to-user forum, hence your 'jumble of info'. Unfortunately, we are all in the same boat of basically unofficial guestimates 🙁 best option is to email [email protected] with your order number - &, yes, they still haven't shipped any pre-orders yet.

you mean:

they still haven't shipped all pre-orders yet.

The earliest to get it seems to have been some in Japan on Nov 15. Those in Europe seems to have had it this week

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Tim6263 said:

some IGG backer orders only; no normal pre-orders....

So you meant something like

still haven't shipped any non-IGG-coupon pre-orders yet.

That is correct (AFAIK), but there is quite a difference between that and a general "any".

Our pre-orders were like any others, except the promised priority and the coupon.

(If I remember right it was March 2017 I backed the IGG project, so it has been a much longer waiting for us...)

1st small batch is delivered to customers (excluding US orders due custom issues). It included only IGG backers.

2nd batch should leave from the factory before the end of this week. It should include all the rest of IGG backers and most of normal pre-orders. However, it is only the estimation.

We have no schedule for 3rd batch but it is supposed to include all the rest of normal pre-orders and some orders placed after the pre-order campaign ended.

F(x)tec is aiming to normal availability for Xmas.

This is just unofficial information that I have gathered from here, TMO and Twitter.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, anonim001 said:

How many more threads will there be with the same question?

Many more! People want updates and answers. We are past mid-November so we want a new estimate now that the old one is behind us. I don't think that's unusual or unexpected.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Tim6263 said:

some IGG backer orders only; no normal pre-orders....

First batch had some people that didn't back IGG as well. Some people posted about that, and they now have their phone. I'm not going to say who because I'm not a snitch, and there shouldn't have been any people in there that didn't back IGG. But there were.

• Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, Zamasu said:

First batch had some people that didn't back IGG as well. Some people posted about that, and they now have their phone. I'm not going to say who because I'm not a snitch, and there shouldn't have been any people in there that didn't back IGG. But there were.

mistakes happen 😄

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Zamasu said:

I think they from the beginning said that IGG backers we would get priority. But that is not the same as a few could not have even higher priority. Guessing here it could be some that have helped a lot e.g. by developing SailFish or LineageOS.

3 minutes ago, EskeRahn said:

I think they from the beginning said that IGG backers we would get priority. But that is not the same as a few could not have even higher priority. Guessing here it could be some that have helped a lot e.g. by developing SailFish or LineageOS.

I would consider them required hardware for development.  

13 minutes ago, EskeRahn said:

It was said there shouldn't be anybody in the first batch that didn't have a IGG voucher, partly because not everybody with a voucher was in the first batch. I see any reason to believe the people I'm thinking of did anything noteworthy. They just seem like "normal" pre-orders that paid extremely fast.

15 minutes ago, Zamasu said:

It was said there shouldn't be anybody in the first batch that didn't have a IGG voucher, partly because not everybody with a voucher was in the first batch. I see any reason to believe the people I'm thinking of did anything noteworthy. They just seem like "normal" pre-orders that paid extremely fast.

Well then @_DW_ most likely have given the answer: a mistake.

• Thanks 4
52 minutes ago, EskeRahn said:

Well damn it @EskeRahn I want Priority! My surname is Prior!!! Ugh this wait is killing me! Also when I come into work on Monday I anticipate pictures of the phone and a full rundown! XxX 🙂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Please take this gently, as it's meant, but.......stop acting like you're starving to death because the food wagon hasn't been able to make it through the snowy mountain pass because a mule broke its leg and there was an avalanche, and your isolated 19th-century town in the mountains ran out of food weeks ago. This is a super-awesome device, but it's not like there aren't other things we can use in the meantime. I'm as excited as everyone else, but things happen. I'd rather they get it right than get it rushed. Delays happened, but it's in production, and it's looking like everyone who has ordered up to this point will have their devices by Christmas. Merry Christmas! Let's give a little Christmas Spirit to F(x)tec for making something awesome, and not be the child who is whining that Christmas isn't here yet. The awesome people at F(x)tec are doing what no one else would do. Let's be grateful that they did it instead of upset that they haven't done it faster.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4