Because on this forum most of people are first batchers, I have an offer for you.

I will buy your Pro1 but the shipping must be from Europe, the phone must be QWERTY version. I pay 739 euro + shipping costs. If you don't want to list it on any trustable website because of fees, you WILL have to send a PayPal Invoice. The box can be opened but the phone must be intact and should be working on Android without any modifications. You will have to provide photos of a box and of the device if the box was opened(you can blur IMEI and things like that).  The shipping must be done by parcel company like DHL(no local post services) and should be done the next day after payment.

Please send me a private message here on forums if you are interested.

Edited by Gon009
2 hours ago, Gon009 said:

this forum most of people are first batchers

I think you severely overestimate the size of the first batch.

P.S. But come to think of it, I recall earlier you invented the 3rd batch, so maybe you mean second batchers.  In which case, true.

Edited by Craig
postscript
  • Haha 1

Soooo... you are basically offering the regular (current) price with quite a few (though reasonable) demands to buy weeks to months?

Doesn't sound like the best offer to me.

If you really want the phone now, you should probably start from 800€ upwards.

For a 20€ win margin nobody will face the trouble to sell you a brand new phone, shipping it to you and making sure that he doesn't too much money with fees.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, SchattengestaIt said:

Soooo... you are basically offering the regular (current) price with quite a few (though reasonable) demands to buy weeks to months?

For a 20€ win margin nobody will face the trouble to sell you a brand new phone, shipping it to you and making sure that he doesn't too much money with fees.

Yep......betting no one who already has one will part with it for less than 1K before general availability hits.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Craig said:

I think you severely overestimate the size of the first batch.

P.S. But come to think of it, I recall earlier you invented the 3rd batch, so maybe you mean second batchers.  In which case, true.

I know the size of first batch, forums are barely alive and most of people who write are the same people who already got their phones.

Second batch wasn't even sent to warehouses and there's almost no chance to get phones before Christmas or maybe even before end of 2019. It seems that everyone gets the same time now, including me who was way behind every order because I wasn't IGG backer and my payment mail wasn't properly sent because of magical issues, so either Fxtec lies as usual or got hit so hard by refunds that I entered 2nd batch.

Anyway, I started emails to support from time to time with questions about shipping and they always reply my with my date + the same number of days so it's not coming any closer.

5 hours ago, SchattengestaIt said:

Still worth a try, for a phone with many software issues maybe someone would like to sell it now. It was already listed on ebay once for cheaper, maybe there are more people but want to avoid 10% fee. Phone is not worth more than 800 euros and anyone offering or demanding that much would be an idiot unless Fxtec goes out of business and nobody else gets their phones which is probable. Also, keep in mind that everyone who got their phones now paid 649 euro + shipping costs, so I am offering 90 euros more than paid, with shipping costs it's around 65 euros gain, 10% of price.

Edited by Gon009
2 hours ago, Gon009 said:

Also, keep in mind that everyone who got their phones now paid 649 euro + shipping costs, so I am offering 90 euros more than paid, with shipping costs it's around 65 euros gain, 10% of price.

What you also seem to forget is that the people who are in first batch are also the people who REALLY want this phone, so what I would think is that if any of those people would be willing to sell it is merely to give their device up now and to get to the back of the 'queue' to get the product again.
But, if they have to re-order now to get the device again they pay the price you are offering now... It's not really a good deal if you think of it.

Also, most people who are on this forum are in second batch, if you look at the forum-post on sharing either TN or that they received phone not many people replied to that.. So that assumption is kinda false.. 

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Gon009 said:

Also, keep in mind that everyone who got their phones now paid 649 euro + shipping costs, so I am offering 90 euros more than paid, with shipping costs it's around 65 euros gain, 10% of price.

It is like saying you would want to buy an old painting slightly over the price it was sold for originally...

As the price has gone up, people can not even get back in queue for a new one with a substantial profit, so realistically the only ones that would find your offer interesting would be any disliking the Pro1 and regretting having bought it. And sure it is likely that some will feel that way, but hardly among the most eager ones that are in the first batch....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, mcdinner said:

So now real question, 
is it really worth 2k or even just 800 to get a device now?

Well if people got a broken device, and the alternative is to buy an intermediate device, for use while waiting only, well then an overprice could make sense.

But personally I would not even sell it for $2000. If one added a digit in front, I would consider it....

• Like 4
Just now, EskeRahn said:

Well if people got a broken device, and the alternative is to buy an intermediate device, well then an overprice could make sense.

But personally I would not even sell it for $2000. If one added a digit in front, I would consider it....

I dont think any one can be that fool to spend 20k on something that will last one or two years

• Like 1
1 minute ago, kashif said:

I dont think any one can be that fool to spend 20k on something that will last one or two years

There might be, but sort of would be sad if people that had that much money to waste did not use them for some better stuff like charity.

(Splitting sticks 20 would be a digit behind, in front could be a 1 to 12)

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, EskeRahn said:

Well if people got a broken device, and the alternative is to buy an intermediate device, for use while waiting only, well then an overprice could make sense.

I'm sure kashif would go for $02000.

• Haha 4

So maybe ill remind what was said in the email asking for payment

There is high demand for Pro1’s and we endeavour to dispatch your order within the above timescale. To manage this, we will be implementing a ‘first come – first served’ approach based on pre-order customer who complete payment. To avoid disappointment and ensuring delivery in September please confirm payment for your Pro1 as soon as you receive the payment request email.

• Like 1