ckb1985

FX Tec response time on emails requesting a refund.

Well, @silversolver, you are probably gonna hate what I'm about to say.

The reason why I want a refund is that I already own it. I'm writing this on the Pro1 and I'm very happy with it. I got it on DragonBox.

I kinda feel bad for skipping in queue but I also absolutely love the device.

I'm just worried because I got a very fast answer when I first contacted suppot and now it's silent.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Keyahnig said:

The reason why I want a refund is that I already own it. I'm writing this on the Pro1 and I'm very happy with it. I got it on DragonBox.

I'm just worried because I got a very fast answer when I first contacted suppot and now it's silent.

If you paid with a credit card, you usually have a certain period of time revoking the payment so I'd kindly ask them again to please return the money and tell them they have e.g. 2 weeks to do so (set a certain amount of time). If nothing has happened by then, just ask your credit card provider to take the money back because of an undelivered product.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Keyahnig said:

Yep, I hate that you cut in line. I hate that some lawyer presumably put F(x)tec in a bad position and made it possible.

I'm sure you will get your original money back. What with people out for the holidays and now admins in factories instead of offices, I'm sure it's just a delay. Do know that the system resets your position in line when you send another message, so patience is more than just a virtue; it's necessary if you wish to get a response at all.

Also, I'm glad that you like the device. People who have already received their devices and like them is the only reason there hasn't been more of a refund bloodbath than there has been as it is. In that regard the small shipments previously were absolute lifesavers.

Edited by silversolver
  • Like 2

Well, still nothing and I didn't reply back since my first post in this thread...

(which was a week ago)

Edited by Keyahnig

Asked for a refund on Dec 23rd.

Got a reply on Dec 30th.

Answered that on Jan 01st (to go ahead with my refund).

Still no reply and no refund since then.

Edit: order is still "processing" on the website.

Edited by KarstenOlaf
Grammar and statusupdate
  • Sad 1

Similar here:
28.12. — refund requested
30.12. — support asks to confirm cancellation, confirmation reply sent
... and silence. I just got my bank involved in the story, sorry.

Just wanna give an update as fast as possible. I just received a confirmation email of my refund a few minutes ago. Sorry to make a scene guys

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Remember only a director can approve so depends on there availability.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, _DW_ said:

Remember only a director can approve so depends on there availability.

And we know Chen is in China at the factory, and I would guess Adrian is representing them at CES... So that is likely to delay approvals.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, EskeRahn said:

And we know Chen is in China at the factory

In what other company do the directors go to the factory and make product because they want their customers to get their devices sooner? I love these people!

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, silversolver said:

In what other company do the directors go to the factory and make product because they want their customers to get their devices sooner? I love these people!

I always imagined him with a whip making sure they worked hard 😄

• Haha 3

Just now, _DW_ said:

I always imagined him with a whip making sure they worked hard 😄

RIP the factory workers in that parallel universe, however, this current one probably

hopefully 

doesn't involve Chen whipping factory workers 

😇
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, silversolver said:

In what other company do the directors go to the factory and make product because they want their customers to get their devices sooner?

Usually that's the main reason for a director to go to the factory 😉    If everything going perfect, director stays home.

• Like 2

I think I should write here too.  On December 26th I requested a refund; on December 30th, support answered me that "Everything is fine, confirm that you want a refund."  After that, support ignored me until January 9th, they wrote “within a week the request will be processed”, since then no one has answered me anymore.

• Sad 1

It seems like support is also preoccupied with the production and delivery. Yesterday I got the stock assigned e-mail although I cancelled three weeks ago...

• Confused 1

I'm afraid that I will have the same thing.  But I no longer want a phone with the specifications of my old phone and the price of a new google pixel.  I waited a whole year, I pre-ordered in April, paid right after I received a payment message and all I have is "wait another month."