Something special is coming...

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello! It’s Chen here, been a long time since we last talked or met in person. First of all I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy, regardless where you are. It might be a difficu

There are many considerations to stock/factory software.  Here is a (probably not complete) list from someone who has been relatively close to the process in the past but not directly involved:  

I had to delete some of the content our very crafty users found about this :). We can’t share anything for certain until the 27th, as there’s still a lot of graphical (presentation) work undergoi

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, lameboyadvance said:

...Did the secret parts bundle get removed? Seems there's now a public version, but it looks like it costs more than the original. 😞

Yes, the tech bundle is no longer secret, but costs $19 more.  They also now have separate battery and screen assembly perks.

• Thanks 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2020 at 9:02 PM, FlyingAntero said:

According to the email that I received the repair kit is for Pro1 also. The screen kit looks like to be full assembly with the frame but I think that it is blue color. USB charging board would have been a good addition. Then I would back it immediately.

I noticed that we can select the color of the frame on the indiegogo page, so there is an option "black" as well. Before I proceed with the order, I wanted to get confirmation that this frame fits the pro1 as well. Does it?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, OKSun said:

I noticed that we can select the color of the frame on the indiegogo page, so there is an option "black" as well. Before I proceed with the order, I wanted to get confirmation that this frame fits the pro1 as well. Does it?

Yes.  The Pro1X is simply a Pro1 with (if chosen) more memory and a different colored case.  They have done no redesign of any sort here.  Of course, I am just basing this on converging evidence (I'm not from FxTec), but I have very high confidence that what I say is true.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
On 12/5/2020 at 5:46 PM, Hook said:

Yes.  The Pro1X is simply a Pro1 with (if chosen) more memory and a different colored case.  They have done no redesign of any sort here.  Of course, I am just basing this on converging evidence (I'm not from FxTec), but I have very high confidence that what I say is true.

Thanks. I also got official confirmation from fx support (within 24 hours!)

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, flx said:

It seems they are faster to answer some kind of questions than others...

Yes, it seems to be a huge difference...

General support questions are much simpler to answer anyway.

Edited by VaZso
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, VaZso said:

General support questions are much simpler to answer anyway.

Indeed. I'm guessing here but they could have a person with rather limited tech-knowledge scanning mails versus an internal FAQ list with predefined answers, thus speeding up response times and also freeing up more knowledgeable staff for more complex tasks.

• Like 1