Community meet up in London

We are planning to host our first community event, around end of May or early June, at our office building in London.

Anyone will be welcomed to drop by and have some (free) drink with us and play/feel/type with the latest unit of Pro1. Photo and video are both welcomed. (We can then share here.)

We can also present some previous engineering proto to see the evolution to what we have today.

What do you think? What is the best time of the day, and which day of the week days that suits the most? Please let us know and we will prepare / book the venue accordingly. :)

I think a Friday is best in afternoon gives people coming from far option to stay over and visit places in London the day after,.

Sounds like a great idea to spend a Friday afternoon! ;)

I think a Friday is best in afternoon gives people coming from far option to stay over and visit places in London the day after,.

I like the Friday optiom.

Don’t take it as granted, my schedule is super dynamic, but if you’re able to do it on 7/6, I’ll do my best in order to come.

I wish I was in London between May-June.

I had the same thought. I even went so far as to check price of plane ticket (US$850) but can't justify that just to see a phone I'll be getting a month later (not to mention london is expensive, so plane ticket isn't the only cost). But, I'll still try to think of some other reason to go... If I was at my previous job I'd probably be able to to figure out a business reason to go to get my company to fly me there (or at least somewhere in western europe and get to london on my own).... but not with my current occupation.

I like the Friday optiom.

Don’t take it as granted, my schedule is super dynamic, but if you’re able to do it on 7/6, I’ll do my best in order to come.

Agree Friday PM is best.

According to the preferences we will try to make either Friday the 31st or 7th June. Will try to work with the building management and report back. ;)

Edit: Thursday also under consideration (the date before above) as suggested the most on Twitter.

Would you consider setting up a livestream?

I'd love to come and if it were 7 June I might give it a second thought, but it would be quite a kludge and jetting across Europe just to have a look at a phone is neither financially nor ecologically acceptable..

After various feedback and discussing with the venue organiser and availability slots... The time is confirmed being Tuesday 4th June at 18:00. Official info/invitation will be posted out later. :)

I’m not sure how it happened, but I’m coming.

P.S. My manager deserves a t-shirt =)

C U

…Invite him to come along ;)

The change from Thursday to Tuesday messed with the plan =(

I'm landing in London late Wednesday.

At my current position, I'm frequently traveling to different places. At this time it was a little bit of work to arrange.

The change from Thursday to Tuesday messed with the plan =(

I’m landing in London late Wednesday.

At my current position, I’m frequently traveling to different places. At this time it was a little bit of work to arrange.

Tough luck, too bad ;(