Refund request handled slowly

Hi,

The situation is getting out of conctrol here.

After 1 year of wait i decide to move on, with this phone,  and cancel my order.

Yet I have no news from your support team.

How should I proceed ?

Is there a hotline/company line to call ?

Thanks

A

Edited by Akun
  • Sad 1
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just wanted to inform you all that I received my refund just in this minute (realtime transfer). It took a while but they are definitely not scamming anybody.

I have now processed the refund request for you. We're just a little overwhelmed at the moment, but we should get back to everyone by the end of this week.  Workload piling from months of lockdowns ha

@bamboozle I repeat myself here.... Look back at the crashed Moto Mod Keyboard Indiegogo project by Chen. He offered ALL over money back OR a voucher valid for the Pro1 (Actually with $100 even for

Posted Images

I honestly think you are jumping the gun—not that they shouldn't be faster, but they have a limited staff still working from home and it takes them a while to get through all the email that comes in.  You can try invoking @Erik here and see if he can elevate it. 

I believe from others' experience that you will get the refund.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

In my case, everything went smoothly:
Refund requested by email, first response within 24h, refund within 48h and credit card crediting within 24h later.
So everything is fine and there is no reason for any doubts about the company or the support!

• Thanks 3

10 days ago, they said 

"They process refunds within a week of request. We will notify you once the refund has been issued."

And yet still no refund or reply.

I should not have to beg to have my money back...

3 hours ago, Akun said:

10 days ago, they said 

"They process refunds within a week of request. We will notify you once the refund has been issued."

Spam filter/folder?

Also remember that when they get a follow-up mail, the case is moved to the back of the queue, so If someone send say daily mails, that can delay them ever getting to the original mail. But let me mention @Erik here so he can have a look.

This is a complicated case.

1. It appears that you confirmed the refund request 1 day after the stock assignment notice (not prior to it). Typically that would be fine, but when we ship devices, it is the busiest time for us, and we aren't always able to react by the time the courier collects your device from our warehouse.

2. To further complicate, the delivery of the Pro1 was accepted despite the "Order completion - device on it's way" confirmation emails that we send. In those cases, we typically expect the customer to immediately notify us to revert the shipment, but it looks like the ticket request remained quiet, and the delivery was accepted according to the Fedex tracking and signature.

We've replied to your message on how to arrange a return to our UK location. As soon as we have any indication that the device is on it's way to us, we will issue a refund.

• Thanks 7
11 hours ago, Akun said:

10 days ago, they said 

I allow myself the following question:
At the time of this post, were you aware that the package with the Pro1 was already on the way or has even been accepted?
Then the post would be at least dishonest if not worse.

• Like 1

I have the same problem as @Akun.

I canceled my order a month ago (13.05.2020) and requested a refund, but still did not get a message from support.

I got an email that my request was received tho.

Your request (4839) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.)

Maybe @Erik can help me out there.

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been having my emails regarding information about my payment ignored for over a week, and as of the past few days emails regarding my cancellation request and refund ignored. As a customer I'm curious as to weather or not anyone actually works at this company.  I don't mean to sound crass but my money was gladly withdrawn from my account and now my order is in a perpetual state of limbo and nobody is addressing my concerns.

I would have loved a phone, would have settled for a response, and now all i want is my money back.

I wound up being shipped the phone anyways a month after requesting the refund... Using it since I couldn't resist opening the box but really wish they could update the software which should have been finalized first.

• Like 5
11 minutes ago, lpc1 said:

I'm mostly concerned about the lack of feedback.

This is probably one of the latest update from FxTec staff:

Now if you read between the lines what @Erik really means is that they are completely overwhelmed with the workload.
I'm trying to organise RMA for one of my Pro1 assuming I won't see it again for at least 6 weeks.

• Like 1

I have now processed the refund request for you. We're just a little overwhelmed at the moment, but we should get back to everyone by the end of this week.  Workload piling from months of lockdowns has to be done in a few weeks.

• Thanks 7

@Erik
Mine is ignored as well. I confirmed it immediately and gave them my bank account. Since then, three weeks passed. I even wrote them another reminder mail a week ago, but nothing happened.
Would be great if you could refund me as well so that I won't get another phone I don't need anymore (I bought a used one instead). The return cost would be more expensive.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, SchattengestaIt said:

@Erik
Mine is ignored as well. I confirmed it immediately and gave them my bank account. Since then, three weeks passed. I even wrote them another reminder mail a week ago, but nothing happened.
Would be great if you could refund me as well so that I won't get another phone I don't need anymore (I bought a used one instead). The return cost would be more expensive.

Bank account transfers are more complicated. Our bank here in the UK requires a director to physically visit a bank branch just to add a new payee to the account. I will chase someone. 

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
8 hours ago, Erik said:

Bank account transfers are more complicated. Our bank here in the UK requires a director to physically visit a bank branch just to add a new payee to the account. I will chase someone. 

How come that in 2020, when everything's done online, you need to visit a bank branch to add a new payee?

• 2 weeks later...

Another two weeks have passed. Still no refund or any notice that the refund was made.
I really do not want to go to my bank and ask them for forcing the refund but I am waiting six weeks now and I'm getting impatient (also I do need the money for other things too).

Edit: They reacted in less than twelve hours (see below).

Edited by SchattengestaIt
  • Sad 2
  • EskeRahn changed the title to Refund request handled slowly