Leaked photos of Pro2 prototype

8 hours ago, netman said:

I had not. This is a pretty cool idea, and has the advantage of actually being doable with the Pro1. I was more thinking about support for flat joysticks (a la 3DS), as I didn't see the issue of using the keyboard for the regular buttons, but I guess it lowers the chances of using the wrong keys.

• Like 1
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The title is a lie and plain clickbait, but let's have a laugh while we wait :).

Leaked - Exclusive sleeve for the earliest pre-orders.  

The next update video came faster than expected, wow.

Posted Images

11 hours ago, EskeRahn said:

I wonder how many Pro1s that can be on that ship...😋

We regret having to announce a further delay, but the pictures of the delivering ship were mixed up. The ship loaded with the Pro1s was actually this one...

Optionally you can benefit from our special self-dry offer...

rena.jpg

Edited by Parhelion
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1
17 hours ago, EskeRahn said:

I wonder how many Pro1s that can be on that ship...😋

If you exclude Netman's one that fell off, I estimate based on package dimensions of 20x13x8 cm, you could fit 32,343 per container,  and I count 1432 containers, so that means 4,534,575 pro ones.

I do like the keyboard layout tho...

<spoiler>I know it may seem like I have lots of time to waste, and I actually considered doing that for real, but in reality, I just made up all those numbers</spoiler>

Edited by Craig
trying to figure out how ksal did hidden text
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
2 hours ago, Craig said:

I know it may seem like I have lots of time to waste, and I actually considered doing that for real, but in reality, I just made up all those numbers

You may not have the time to waste, but I do and can say that I'm very impressed that you were within 23 containers of being dead on.

...is what I would say if I had put in the time to count those either.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Investing just a few minutes, I recomputed ... Taking your estimations of package size and a standard 20-ft-container, around 18000 packages should fit. I hope they don't load them that way, because the lower ones might arrive slightly crumpled...

But the ship on the picture is a CSCL Globe-Class vessel with a capacity of thrilling 19000 TEU, resulting in a potential freight of whooping 3.4 x 10^8, should be 342 Billion Pro1s.

Enough for all of us, even taking into account Eske buying around 50 of them...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, Parhelion said:

Investing just a few minutes, I recomputed ... Taking your estimations of package size and a standard 20-ft-container, around 18000 packages should fit. I hope they don't load them that way, because the lower ones might arrive slightly crumpled...

But the ship on the picture is a CSCL Globe-Class vessel with a capacity of thrilling 19000 TEU, resulting in a potential freight of whooping 3.4 x 10^8, should be 342 Billion Pro1s.

Enough for all of us, even taking into account Eske buying around 50 of them...

Finally enough phones to play agent and just step on your phone after finishing a call. A dream comes true.

P.S. I think it would be easier to just give eske a container full. Logistics are less complicated that way.

• Haha 5