Open discussion related to the progress in getting your Pro1X

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you still haven't received one when all of batch #1 has shipped, you will have a reason to complain, and rest assured I will complain in case the phone I ordered in Sept 2019 won't come in batch #1

Here's mine, finally got it yesterday! Yay! 🙂 (QWERTZ 8/256 GB IGG order from Oct 2020, with the QWERTY 8/256 GB website order from Sept 2019 hopefully arriving soon too, though no tracking

The only thing that has been said so far is that those perks will be sent out after the phones.  However, I would recommend contacting FxTec via email and explain your situation.  I suspect they may h

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, dlmarquis said:

I ordered on 06 Aug 2021 through the fxtec website, and my phone just landed in Alaska

When did you get the shipping notification?  What email address was it from?

My order was February 22, 2020 and I haven't received an email and don't see anything in the spam folder that looks like it.  On the website, it says my order is "processing."

Thanks.  🙂

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, Iambchop said:

When did you get the shipping notification?  What email address was it from?

My order was February 22, 2020 and I haven't received an email and don't see anything in the spam folder that looks like it.  On the website, it says my order is "processing."

Thanks.  🙂

The shipping email was from FedEx on Tuesday (July 26). I knew it was the phone because the reference number was FX Store-[my fxtec order #].

Someone in the Pro1X State of Production thread said that people who ordered through the website are being given priority over people who backed them on IGG. It has something to do with customer protection laws? I'm not entirely sure.

The phone has left Alaska now. I'm on the US East Coast, so it looks like it's on track to get to me sometime on Monday.

Edited by dlmarquis
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, dlmarquis said:

...thread said that people who ordered through the website are being given priority over people who backed them on IGG...

On 12 Feb 2021, F(x)tec Support emailed me that shipment of my order (Pro1X replacing a Pro1) would be "ahead of all the Indiegogo pre-orders."

• Thanks 3

So out of 700 phones in batch 1 I'm seeing two "I got my tracking e-mail" and another handful of "someone I know got a tracking e-mail" (which could all be talking about the same "other") and said e-mails were sent three days ago, while people with low contribution IDs still don't have one - seems there are lots more Pro1 website buyers than we know about.  Hopefully they still care and are devs so by the time batch 2 ships alt OSes will be ready enough to try.

It would be the most decent thing to do , first ship to those who ordered first. I ordered mine in Feb 2020 and I'd appreciate it Getting it before the Indiegogo backers.

I didn't order the phone 2,5 years in advance just to be put on hold again.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Stucadoor2 said:

I didn't order the phone 2,5 years in advance just to be put on hold again.

Right, and so far it looks like they're at least prioritising unfulfilled Pro1 orders over Pro1X IGG orders. 

(On the other hand, a few more days won't kill us, either, and at this point I'll be happy if and when I get the phone at all...)

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, Rob. S. said:

@EskeRahn Might make sense to pin these three threads, what do you think?

...Done, but no matter what I do, the system insists on the strange order. Despite I both created and pinned them in order 1,2,3.....

• Like 1
11 hours ago, EskeRahn said:

but no matter what I do, the system insists on the strange order. Despite I both created and pinned them in order 1,2,3.....

The forum always sorts by the sorting order chosen. By default, it's ordered by when they were last updated (that is the weird order).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, brunoais said:

The forum always sorts by the sorting order chosen. By default, it's ordered by when they were last updated (that is the weird order).

(and does so even within the pinned ones it seems)

• Like 1

My phone was already delivered when I woke up today! I've spent the last few hours configuring things. So far the only snag I've hit is accessing accented characters through the physical keyboard, but the thread on setting up the QWERTZ layout helped:

• Like 3

Bought the original Pro1 in May or August of 2020. It obviously didn't ship, instead being upgraded to the Pro1-X, so I should be in the first batch.

Still waiting on the shipping email. Any shipping email. Anything at all.

Update 08/04/2022: Still waiting.

Edited by Jishkah
  • Like 1

I ordered Pro¹X: 256Gb/8G black, qwerty, via web site at the 17 April 2021 with order number 58xxx . Just ask support and they inform me that I'm in Batch 2 and to wait for tracking code mail after 2-3 weeks from now.

My current phone is Nokia 8 Sirocco, 4 years old. Last year I change battery hoping to receive Pro¹X soon. Thanks to God that my old Nokia 8 Sirocco still work good ...

Hello to all,
a short message to thank you all for your wise and thoughtful contributions that I have been reading very frequently for the past 2 years. My order number is 56584 and bound for France. I ordered an fx pro 1 August 16, 2020 in July 2020 directly from the fxtec site, and after the advertised 7-8 weeks, I started to worry...
In the meantime, like some of you, I opted to switch my order to a blue model (8GB RAM, 256GB, AZERTY layer).
Like others, here on this forum, despite EskeRahn's advice, I asked the question about shipping...
I sent an email last night and got the answer this afternoon. Francesco told me that my device is part of the batch n°1 and that I would soon receive a message about it.
I just saw that EskeRahn has set up a new section to indicate where we are. I can't fill it in yet since I'm not in one of the 3 suggested cases yet... Hopefully this will change very soon!
On the other hand, like some of you, I ordered a Unihertz Pocket Titan (thanks to your comments, a device I'm very satisfied with, except for the unique non-root firmware and the lack of arrow keys).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Got my shipping information this morning (email from FedEx, nothing from F(x)tec).  Ordered July 2021 on the website (which still says "processing"), QWERTY, 8/256, headed to Finland, due for delivery on Tuesday.  Order in the 59000 range.

Edit:  Now received email from F(x)tec indicating my order is "complete".

Edited by ducksoup
added order number and email information
  • Thanks 4
2 hours ago, ducksoup said:

Got my shipping information this morning (email from FedEx, nothing from Fxtec).  Ordered July 2021 on the website (which still says "processing"), QWERTY, 8/256, headed to Finland.

Could you please share the range of your order number?

Edited by VaZso
  • EskeRahn changed the title to Open discussion related to the progress in getting your Pro1X
  • EskeRahn locked this topic
  • EskeRahn unlocked this topic