Are you planning on seeking a refund if you do not receive your device by Christmas (Dec 25)?

Are you planning on seeking a refund if you do not receive your device by Christmas (Dec 25)?  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Are you planning on seeking a refund if you do not receive your device by Christmas (Dec 25)?

• No
    • Probably not
    • Not sure
    • Probably yes
    • Yes

This poll is closed to new votes

35 minutes ago, anonim001 said:

I probably will. Not only because I've had enough of them, but also because I'm at a state in my life where I could make a better use of the money from a refund.

weird, you did get stock assigned message, didn't you? 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You forgot the "Hell no" option.  😉

Just get another phone now and the see later what i do regarding the Pro1. This is more of a principal issue for me at this point. This Pro1 is a "nice to have" not a "need to have" so since i on

This was an idea from @Tim6263 I personally will not be seeking a refund since there is no other device out there that compares to the Pro1's design, so I'm sticking with it.

Posted Images

I am planning on to seek a refund if I do not receive any reliable information about current situation before Xmas. Right now I have no idea what is happening.

EDIT: It seems like that information was just delivered. Now, only the Pro1 is missing. Hopefully that will change soon 🙂.

Edited by FlyingAntero
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
2 hours ago, is said:

true, was it quicker last time 'round from stock assigned to tracking? hopefully since you're in EU it'll be painless.

It took 9 workdays (11 actual days) from stock assigned (4th of November) to tracking codes (15th of November). However, last time it took 4 workdays between shipping from factory and getting stock assigned, and this time it only took 2 days. So they seem to be shifting things, making this in my opinion an unreliable method to estimate.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

im not understend what this meen   --  "Order your Pro1 today. Shipping worldwide in 4-6 weeks."  - its joke? why they  dont remove this message, if they know what its (deliver on time) not posible?

Sorry for my english.

Edited by sixaxis
34 minutes ago, sixaxis said:

im not understend what this meen   --  "Order your Pro1 today. Shipping worldwide in 4-6 weeks.

It means that if you make a new order today, they now expect to be able to ship it to you in 4-6 weeks.

9 minutes ago, sixaxis said:

You want to say that my order will arrive before December 24?

4 weeks from today is January 2nd. 6 weeks is the 16th. So that message would mean you should have it before the 16th, nothing more.

Sixaxis, unfortunately, their estimates on delivery have not proven to be accurate, no matter where they come from, website, email, video, forum post, etc.  The latest news said the latest preorders are not likely to make it before Christmas, and you are one of the later ones.   Some of us have been waiting years, since first backing the project that started this in 2017.  So if you need a phone by Dec 24, you may wish to reconsider.   It seems like you might be Russian, so in that case, since Christmas comes later for you anyway, you could still possibly maybe have a chance of getting it in time for Eastern Orthodox Christmas....  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I am looking forward to the phone and don't mind them holding my 736 Euro. As I pointed out in another thread  there's no alternative for me and I currently am on a Samsung S8. But RDP and Putty is too painful with OSD-Keyboard.

Edit: waiting for QWERTZ-layout, Germany.

Edited by divstar
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
48 minutes ago, divstar said:

I am looking forward to the phone and don't mind them holding my 736 Euro. As I pointed out in another thread  there's no alternative for me and I currently am on a Samsung S8. But RDP and Putty is too painful with OSD-Keyboard.

Edit: waiting for QWERTZ-layout, Germany.

In the meantime, you can get a click-on keyboard for the Sammy S8- Not fantastic, but it works - and comes in qwertZ too e.g. this, I've used it for a year, see this

• Thanks 1

Well I got myself a Dell 2 in 1 for that now. My wife said I should get one - turns out it's a better option than that keyboard.. but I certainly want the pro1, because it's smaller and would most likely be most of the time somewhere near me.

• Like 2

Agreed.  I don't think there's much chance of yours making it this year; the late preorders werent even claimed to be there that quickly, and with recent info saying 10-20%/shipping per week, you won't have yours in time.  If you're going on a trip for a couple weeks, it'll probably arrive after your return.  If you're relocating, then you'll want fxtec to ship to new location.

• Like 3

I was hoping to avoid going down this road and I'm trying to be patient, but every day that goes by without receiving a stock assigned or tracking code makes me consider asking for a refund more and more. It's getting hard to keep the faith...

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
5 hours ago, jjarmasz said:

I was hoping to avoid going down this road and I'm trying to be patient, but every day that goes by without receiving a stock assigned or tracking code makes me consider asking for a refund more and more. It's getting hard to keep the faith...

But all the people here who got one and love it should sway you back! They are coming!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, silversolver said:

But all the people here who got one and love it should sway you back! They are coming!

BUT WHERE'S MINE???? ARGH!!!

It's true that seeing people actually receive their phones and enjoy them has helped with this wait. But I placed my preorder in March (#72XX) and paid on Jul 31st... just a long damn wait is all I'm saying. Then again, why should I be special? 🙂

9 hours ago, jjarmasz said:

Yes it is hard to keep good mood due to the poor communication (which has been discussed again and again). I appreciated Erik effort to give update. However they turn out to be less close to reality than the guess of the "pessimistic member" of the forum saying already weeks ago that not all pre orders will be completed by Christmas. Last week they announced that stock assignement for 3rd batch will be distributed early this week. Up to now, no update despite multiple request, and we are still wondering what happened to the 3rd batch.