On the pre-production status

6 minutes ago, ksal95 said:

I second for ol' St. Nick James Bonding us our Pro1s

If you didn't Know Santas name originates from where he was first found - San Quentin.

Santa be a real OG! Don't play on my man you know! He sneaks in and outta your home... Leave him a crap snack and he gonna go mad as sin! 

#SantaTheGangsta 🎅

At least this is what I tell all my nieces and nephews! 🙂 (Gotta do all you can as an uncle) 

Edited by robert.prior1985
  • Haha 5
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just had to create an account to chime in as a voice of reason here, because there is some seriously toxic entitlement going on in this thread. I, as I'm sure pretty much everyone else who actu

Thanks for pointing out before the mass panic :). Corrected to January as it was meant.

Some pages ago during December I requested a refund for preorder, and decided to wait till FxTec could actually deliver. Everything has been processed in a friendly and timely manner :-). What I can a

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, robert.prior1985 said:

If you didn't Know Santas name originates from where he was first found - San Quentin.

Santa be a real OG! Don't play on my man you know! He sneaks in and outta your home... Leave him a crap snack and he gonna go mad as sin! 

#SantaTheGangsta 🎅

At least this is what I tell all my nieces and nephews! 🙂 (Gotta do all you can as an uncle) 

I aspire to be this level of uncle someday.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, dt.white said:

As you might be aware, our second batch is compensating for the 1st batch of US orders which are still stuck in a US customs office, therefore some orders were pushed slightly further.

I have contacted support two times - the first time after all assignment emails were went out of batch 1 and the second time was today.
I have also received some of the above "template information", but I had my eyes rolling on a similar sentence i quoted above.

As having an order of QWERTZ device which they said being only a minority and speaking about compensation of US batch where none of the QWERTZ devices were sold to is a complete nonsense.
(Not speaking about first batch had only a few devices towards EU and US but the package being returned from the USA contains a lot of phones - so which one? Both of these statements are cannot be true, things can not be as highly relative...)

I understand they have to say something but these answers are mostly templates just like the tweets they do.

Other than that, they have to handle circumstances which are out of their control.
How they handle their communication is not good.
For me, I can accept the truth as I know there are a lot of problems they can face with but hearing the opposite is getting me nervous.

I wish not more (apart from the device) but correct communication.
Again, things may happen several times, it is absolutely not an easy project and they are close to the finish line but also it is one of the most important part of their success.

I hope they can do it.

Also, this is the time when we need our patience the most and also this time is the hardest to keep quiet.

Edited by VaZso
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, robert.prior1985 said:

@Polaris Where does your Santa stop? If it's near London maybe our Santa's can sit and discuss the Naughty List with a Cigar and Cognac? 

Now that would make for a wonderful time.  Sadly, mine is across the pond on the west coast.

Edited by Polaris
53 minutes ago, Craig said:

Leave him cookies and beer, he'll be back to your house first next year!!

No guarantees though!  This is similar to: use an IGG coupon and you'll be the first to get your phone.  Although some things are a good idea, they just can't be guaranteed. 😀

Edited by Polaris
10 minutes ago, ksal95 said:

Quite clearly not Santa if he can't make it whenever he wants within a single night 😉

Come on now!  That's only applies to the night of the 24th, and he's super busy that night without time for extra fraternizing.

Edited by Polaris
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Polaris said:

No guarantees though!  This is similar to use an IGG coupon and you'll be the first to get your phone.  Although some things are a good idea, they just can't be guaranteed. 😀

Can confirm, left my Santa booger sugar and edibles cookies and he came to my house first thing the next year 😂 

kidding lol...

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, FlyingAntero said:

I don't see light in the end of this tunnel. Just a stupid endless countdown. Just like with Moto Mod.

To note:

@silversolver, "no one involved had the SLIGHTEST idea "

@Polaris, "...explains how they got in over their heads in short order."

I'm afraid three months plus now does not look like "short order" they've had plenty of time to 'come clean' with us ... just seems to me like, "It starts to look like very poor management of the whole project...", and ever more reason, sadly, to distrust any dates they proffer - to the point of giving up & seeking a refund.  Much as I truly do Love the concept, I simply cannot afford to throw away £660 😪 
Edited by Tim6263
  • Like 2
  • Sad 3
25 minutes ago, Polaris said:

Cold for us, (mid to high 60s F (or 18 to 21 degrees C).  Been raining on and off too, ugh.  However, thankfully, we don't get any of that freezing white stuff falling from the sky! 🙂

Currently it is -1 degree Celsius here (I mean outside). :classic_biggrin:

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, robert.prior1985 said:

@Polaris I feel that was an underhanded show off at how you are living in heat! NOT FAIR! Lol

Heat my rump!  It's freezing to me, lol.  I grew up out here and it's usually mid 70s (24 C) right now.  Sometimes it's in the mid 80s (30 C) on Christmas.  That's my kind of weather, none of this can't wear short sleeve shirts stuff that we have now!

• Haha 1