LineageOS 19.1 Official Release for Pro1

(lineage-19.1-20220509-nightly-pro1-signed.zip on April 5 security patch installed smoothly using adb sideload and MindTheGapps-12.1.0-arm64-20220416_174313)

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It seems that LineageOS 19.1 will be available soon for Pro1: https://www.lineageoslog.com/19.1/pro1   More information: https://lineageos.org/Changelog-26/ (F(x)tec Pro1 mentione

Google pay working here with magisk v24.3 for some time already and works on LOS 19.1 too. -Zygisk mode on -Enforce denylist -Put com.google.android.gms and com.google.android.gms.unsta

Please let us know if your charging problems change when running LineageOS 19. The official procedure for opening a bug report (at https://wiki.lineageos.org/how-to/bugreport) is still the best way we

Posted Images

(lineage-19.1-20220516-nightly-pro1-signed.zip on May 5 security patch installed smoothly using adb sideload and MindTheGapps-12.1.0-arm64-20220416_174313)

EDIT:
Warning the Android Market (AKA "play store") is gone!
I tried to do the flashing again - same result.

I  re-installed last weeks 20220509 - requiring a factory reset, and got it back

EDIT II:
Re-install of today's 0516 on the freshly factory reset did not remove it again. So everything is working - loosing everything by the factory reset obviously.......

On 5/2/2022 at 10:32 PM, EskeRahn said:

I tried the described unplug and replug a few times and WAS able to reproduce it twice. Trying to narrow it down, I can no longer provoke it. So it might also be a matter of the charge level, so it only occur under a certain level? But thanks anyway, we really need a way to make it reproducable, for anyone to be able to track it down.

Just retried this at 44%. and was not able to trigger it. So we still lacks a secure way to reproduce the bug.

15 hours ago, EskeRahn said:

(lineage-19.1-20220516-nightly-pro1-signed.zip on May 5 security patch installed smoothly using adb sideload and MindTheGapps-12.1.0-arm64-20220416_174313)

EDIT:
Warning the Android Market (AKA "play store") is gone!
I tried to do the flashing again - same result.

I  re-installed last weeks 20220509 - requiring a factory reset, and got it back

EDIT II:
Re-install of today's 0516 on the freshly factory reset did not remove it again. So everything is working - loosing everything by the factory reset obviously.......

I haven't experienced this problem, and I don't think anything we changed in the May 16th build would cause this. I talked to a MindTheGapps maintainer, and he has seen this sort of problem if the device isn't rebooted (to recovery) between sideloading LineageOS and MindTheGapps, or if there isn't enough available space on the device. Are either of these a possible cause in your case?

• Thanks 1
20 hours ago, Sean McCreary said:

I haven't experienced this problem, and I don't think anything we changed in the May 16th build would cause this. I talked to a MindTheGapps maintainer, and he has seen this sort of problem if the device isn't rebooted (to recovery) between sideloading LineageOS and MindTheGapps, or if there isn't enough available space on the device. Are either of these a possible cause in your case?

Nope, flashing was done with the same bat-file I use each time, and this includes booting. Note that other GApps where still there - so pretty weird. And the phone was practically empty, so that was not the case either.

Note that I did NOT make a factory reset when going from 18 to 19, AND that switch included being forced to switch from OpenGapps to MiindTheGapps - so that could be the real cause. (I was quite surprised that the Gapps-switch worked in the first place)