Sequence of order processing + issues with orders

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I received my order email today at 6:06 PM, Central Daylight Time (GMT-5). I completed my order at about 6:25 PM and received the confirmation email.

However, and I just emailed the company about this, I too had my Visa card declined. The information was auto-populated by google pay, so I didn't mistype it. I immediately filled out the information a second time and that time it went through. I received a an automated fraud prevention phone call from my bank and it stated that there were 3 charges: a $1 charge, and then 2 full charges for the phone. When I checked my online account, the $1 charge and the extra full phone charge weren't listed. They must have been un-charged between the two systems.

Other people may want to try submitting the same credit card twice if they are declined the first time.

I should mention, as a follow up to my last post, that my first name and last name was the same on my card as the 3 locations in my account on the website that @EskeRahn posted earlier.

I should mention, as a follow up to my last post, that my first name and last name was the same on my card as the 3 locations in my account on the website that @eskerahn posted earlier.

(I hope this does not mean that there is a fourth place to look too... )

I should mention, as a follow up to my last post, that my first name and last name was the same on my card as the 3 locations in my account on the website that
posted earlier.

(I hope this does not mean that there is a fourth place to look too… )

My guess is that it declined it the first time due to being a foreign transaction. However, I have *no* idea why it would have allowed it 15 seconds later. And if it is a name mismatch in my account somewhere, and if that was the reason for declining it, then it shouldn't have accepted it the second time.

These bank anti-fraud systems are getting WAY too sensitive. If they want to prevent fraud, then they should implement one of the methods of generating single use card numbers for one-off transactions.

By the way, I'm in the USA. I forgot to mention that.

I also had my main card rejected. I entered it twice, but it was declined twice. My third attempt was with my spare visa card and that one went through. I just hope that the first two attempts did not result in charges as with @david

I have just received my e-mail, so it seems they are currently near order number of ~11600 as of 10:00 CET.

They are working on sending these e-mails. :)

Same here, just got and paid (Visa, no problems paying). Can't wait to get the final product. :)

Hi Guys

Can I ask how you get error.

I did payment form this morning and it gave no error.

But look at my order it still shows Processing and future date.

So you think my order is gone ok with the payment?

My confirmation mail is saying "....and it is now being processed:" and "€573.00 (includes €112.17 VAT) charged at a future date". And If I open the order from in here I see "....and is currently Processing." at the top, (Same text on the total).

Same here, just got and paid (Visa, no problems paying). Can’t wait to get the final product. :)

Me too, but using Mastercard. :)

I had no problems paying it and also can't wait to get the product. :)

FYI, if your CC is getting declined it is best to call your bank/card-issuing-institue and talk to them in person.

My payment went through but my card was block temporary afterwards because my bank suspected unsecure activity.

Had to clear that up in person on the phone. Reason for triggering the warning in my case simply was i never paid anything >500€ as my agent told me.

CC transactions are less automated than you may think nowadays due to fraud protection. My card was literally blocked manually (10 min after transaction) by the same agent i later called to unblock (by coincidence?).

Hi Guys

Can I ask how you get error.

I did payment form this morning and it gave no error.

But look at my order it still shows Processing and future date.

So you think my order is gone ok with the payment?

Mine shows the same, I believe it means success! :)

My confirmation mail is saying “….and it is now being processed:” and “€573.00 (includes €112.17 VAT) charged at a future date“. And If I open the order from in here I see “….and is currently Processing.” at the top, (Same text on the total).

I think some of the text left unchanged since pre-order page.

I mean, for example, the mentioned 'future date' is this one. :-)

I think some of the text left unchanged since pre-order page.

I mean, for example, the mentioned ‘future date’ is this one. :-)

Could be, OR the amount is locked on our accounts, but not actually redrawn (yet). I do not know. I will excalate the question. :)

Could be, OR the amount is locked on our accounts, but not actually redrawn (yet). I do not know. I will excalate the question. :)

I don't know how they are doing it, however, normal transactions are also working a similar way. :)

It usually takes some days to go from locked state to real payment, but for user, it seems as payment from the first moment.

I remember several years ago (maybe 10-20), I was in my bank and the administrator told me I have X amount of money in my account. I told her it should not be true right now... then she told me they also see locked but still pending transactions on my account - that was the first time I heard about it.

Otherwise, I don't see these information on their web interface even by now, but some FinTech service providers show it.

However, that behaviour also exists which you are speaking about, maybe its name is something like pre-authorized payment.

I don't know how F(x)tec is handling this transaction anyway, we will see.

I hope to have this device soon - that is the most important thing in this story. :)

FYI, if your CC is getting declined it is best to call your bank/card-issuing-institue and talk to them in person.

My payment went through but my card was block temporary afterwards because my bank suspected unsecure activity.

Had to clear that up in person on the phone. Reason for triggering the warning in my case simply was i never paid anything >500€ as my agent told me.

CC transactions are less automated than you may think nowadays due to fraud protection. My card was literally blocked manually (10 min after transaction) by the same agent i later called to unblock (by coincidence?).

Yes, indeed. Tried both cards and both failed. Called my bank and both my cards had been blocked for suspicious activity. Lol. Bank of America is a bit of a nanny bank anyway, you have to tell them when you are going on any kind of travel, but they do offer $0 fraud protection. Got it straightened out and got my order in and my cards unblocked. Life is good. ;-)

Same deal for me with an auto-decline on my Visa, but I know my bank is super-strict with overseas purchases over $100. Got my e-mail on 7/31 but had to wait until today ( 8/1 ) so that I could call during banking hours to get the lock lifted AND wait for the automated fraud detection call from Visa. It is a painful 15-minute process but I do understand the need for it.