Sequence of order processing + issues with orders

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Already orders around 11000?? I have 14xx and nothing yet :(

Also note the good hint made here by Noir

You can check your order status manually on your account, a “pay” button will appear next to your order as soon as you are able to make the payment.

I am 12xx and only got the notice a couple of hours ago. These emails are apparently being generated number by number and not in large batches over the 48 hours. It's coming.

Also note the good hint made here by Noir

You can check your order status manually on your account, a “pay” button will appear next to your order as soon as you are able to make the payment.

Thanks for usefull tip, but this is unfortunately not for me, because firstly I made my order only. Without an account. And I decided to create one much later when I wanted to attend the forum. So my order and forum account are not together. Hope it will be ok and the payment will come tommorow. Dont wana bother Fx team guys since I guess they are superbusy these days.

Dont wana bother Fx team guys since I guess they are superbusy these days.

When you receive the payment link, worst case should be that the link gives you a red message like this:

This order cannot be paid for. Please contact us if you need assistance.

And if so you will need to 'bother' them. ;)

My payment went thru yesterday, but I did get a call from my bank this morning verifying the charge wasn't fraud. As others have noted, since it's a large overseas charge outside typical spending pattern, the banks appear to being cautious, so if your charge doesn't go thru, contact the bank that issued the card to tell them.

Thanks for usefull tip, but this is unfortunately not for me, because firstly I made my order only. Without an account. And I decided to create one much later when I wanted to attend the forum. So my order and forum account are not together. Hope it will be ok and the payment will come tommorow. Dont wana bother Fx team guys since I guess they are superbusy these days.

You should be fine. I'm in exactly the same 'account' situation. Even asked Fxtec before the first pre-payment announcement e-mail if this could be an issue but it's not. Your pre-order is just not showing up in your account but you'll get the payment notification. I've received mine yesterday and payment proceeded OK.

Trying to pay with a VISA credit card and all I get is ‘The card was declined’. The page doesn’t tell me why and I don’t even get forwarded to the 3D secure site.

The page won't tell you why. The F(X) server doesn't really know why. Contact your bank. Once they clear it (unblock your card) it will go through fine. At least that's what happened with me.

Had no problem paying, but recieved my mail 30 minutes ago. It seems like you were waaay ahead of me.

To be honest this pisses my off a little bit. When the criteria is speed of paying, everybody should get their mails at least at the same day.

This is no problem at all, when I am still in the first batch, but who knows...

Had no problem paying, but recieved my mail 30 minutes ago. It seems like you were waaay ahead of me.

To be honest this pisses my off a little bit. When the criteria is speed of paying, everybody should get their mails at least at the same day.

This is no problem at all, when I am still in the first batch, but who knows…

I do not know when precisely they make the cut, but guess sometimes tonight or during the weekend. They promised to take the paid of the (few) indiegogo-coupon orders first, and I believe they said they will process the paid orders as they were paid. And to me it sounds quite fair that the early pre-orders thus get a better chance of being among the first, since getting the mail first.

This is no problem at all, when I am still in the first batch, but who knows…

I do not know when precisely they make the cut, but guess sometimes tonight or during the weekend. They promised to take the paid of the (few) indiegogo-coupon orders first, and I believe they said they will process the paid orders as they were paid. And to me it sounds quite fair that the early pre-orders thus get a better chance of being among the first, since getting the mail first.

If it is in order of preordering it is fair yes. But I never heard of that, would suggest the system I suggested is used in some form.

But I cancelled my first preorder to place a second on my company address which lost me some places, because I was unable to change the address on a existing preorder...

But anyway my new preorder is at ~16k. Since they have at least ~23k tonight seems to be to early to cut.

But during the weekend could be possible.

Have order in the 13XXX and received my payment email today at 0416 UTC (0616 Oslo time) and paid at 0450 UTC when i woke

Really hope fxtec are clear with how large the first production batch is, who exactly will be in it, and a delivery date for this batch. I dont mind waiting, but would like to just actually know when this first round is done.

This is a big step though so its helping to keep the hype up :D

BTW here is my receipt from yesterday (anonymised)

Note that it has correctly registered the qwertZ request as well as a indiegogo coupon substraction. :-D

The same for me, also QWERTZ and Coupon calculations were right.

I hope they have the exact time when payment e-mail was sent and when payment receipt arrived for them that way they would know how "fast" was the user's reaction. However, if I would them, I would treat all payments as fastest which arrived in 24 or 48 hours from the e-mail sent of the specific customer. That way everybody has the chance of completing the payment even if she/he was on the roads that time or working at a company where not reaching private e-mails or having payment issues with the bank, etc.

So, that way original pre-order number would be a stronger thing and 24 or 48 hours could be a reasonable time of payment.

Anyway, I could pay without problems in about 2 minutes after receiving payment e-mail, but I hope they can calculate the process like above to have as much satisfied users as possible instead of having a few dissatisfied users who may be much louder.

I'll repeat my question: how much time do I have to pay? I'm getting my salary on 10. day of the month, so this causes some problems to me... The terms say that the order may be cancelled if the payment is not made in time, but I didn't find any specific date/time.

Well with a coupon you should be safe to be in the first badge I guess :)

Hmm, you are right, theoretically. :)

However, I hope the less dissatisfied people around payments...

I’ll repeat my question: how much time do I have to pay? I’m getting my salary on 10. day of the month, so this causes some problems to me… The terms say that the order may be cancelled if the payment is not made in time, but I didn’t find any specific date/time.

Unfortunately, it is another problem which may affect users as it is still the 2nd day of this month...

I don't know how much time they allow for payment, but I hope they will not cancel pre-orders too early.

I’ll repeat my question: how much time do I have to pay? I’m getting my salary on 10. day of the month, so this causes some problems to me… The terms say that the order may be cancelled if the payment is not made in time, but I didn’t find any specific date/time.

Hi,

There is currently no time limit to complete the payment. You can pay the invoice anytime you can. However, please be aware that this may affect shipping times, although not significantly.

For future support requests, please contact our customer support at https://www.fxtec.com/contact/ - that is the quickest way to reach us.

Erik

Hi guys,

I just received the e-mail to pay for my preorder - but now I have a huge problem.

No, it is not money, because I saved up for the Pro1...

BUT

I have no Debit-Card or Credit-Card.

I can only transfer money via my bank account or by PayPay. I would even pay the Paypal-fee on top.

Is there a option to pay, for people without creditcards like me?