Erik

New Forum Bug Reports & Suggestions

33 minutes ago, abielins said:

I personally think custom signatures are noise and not useful. I prefer having them disabled.

Yeah some people go over the top with them more than a line then it's not a signature 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It would be nice in the notification drop down, with some 'mark as read', especially on various 'Reactions'. It seems a bit silly to have to open it to clear it. On the other hand it make a lot of sense for "Quoted" or "Mentioned" to see what it is.

Am I missing something?  If I simply type a message into the editor and then change my mind about posting, easy peasy, I can just backspace destruct everything and go back to the forum index and everything is gone.

However, if I quote someone, that quote is treated by the editor as a graphic (why?) and I have found no way to get rid of it.  I have to go back to the forum index, then return to a reply box (it can b in any thread) and click on it and *then* it will finally offer me a link to clear the editor.  I'd really like a clear draft/clear editor button or link always available in the editor.

6 minutes ago, Hook said:

Am I missing something?  If I simply type a message into the editor and then change my mind about posting, easy peasy, I can just backspace destruct everything and go back to the forum index and everything is gone.

However, if I quote someone, that quote is treated by the editor as a graphic (why?) and I have found no way to get rid of it.  I have to go back to the forum index, then return to a reply box (it can b in any thread) and click on it and *then* it will finally offer me a link to clear the editor.  I'd really like a clear draft/clear editor button or link always available in the editor.

You can get rid of it with e.g .Ctrl+Z or by Ctrl+A and Del. But yeah a bit odd.

ADD: You can also click the right part of the quote line, and then Del

ADD II: Actually multiple BackSpaces also works

• Thanks 2