Jump to content
PanicBrothers

Lies don't travel far.

Recommended Posts

Ok Guys,

I have ordered my Phone in Feb. 2019..and I pay 30 minutes after I got the payment mail. Pre-order and best fx-customer and of course you will get first and bla bla bla.

I'm with you all here in the Forum and wait for my device, because it is a good Idea and I'm thankfull somebody did it and produce this.

After long wait and a lot of sorry here and sorry there and Screen issues with batches and warehouse excuses.

Let me tell it now, this are all "lies".

I order today at a german reseller Shop at around 14 pm German time with UPS express and I got now my tracking number and tomorrow before 12am I will have my phone.

Of course I pay little more and now I will refund my pre-order and fx-tec can be happy only to refund my order and not pay interest for the 6 month.

All make sense now.

To send direct produced phones to reseller and use the hype on the phone will generate new money. The Reseller will order new phones and so on.

Pre-Order people like me and all others here are a piece of shit and we finance the first production without interest...better like a bank ūüėĄ ūüėĄ

@Adrian and Chen...

You are good freaky business people and I hope you getting fine with the road you started. You took us all at our nose around the arena...fuck and this happens to me at my age. I hope sometimes I learn that only money rules.

But in fact...who cares about fx...I will get my Phone...is here any shit Smilie ūüėĄ ūüėĄ ūüėĄ

 

 

 

Edited by PanicBrothers
mistakes
  • Like 3
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you so much. Unfortunately they sell qwertz and not qwerty. 

However it is quite surprising when I order in February, pay August 2nd with a order number 83xx and been told I might get it in January to see it is now for sale to the public. 

Thought these people are just just very unprofessional, it seems I was wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sheisse QWertz?!?! 

Now i'm scouring other european resellers for the elusive Qwerty vaiant!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd suspect they may have had a few reseller contracts that they were going to get hammered on if they didn't deliver by Christmas. Not great for us in the pre-order queue, but understandable if they had to divert some stock to avoid getting hammered. And an alternate route for the impatient as we see here.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, wilhelmfitzpatrick said:

I'd suspect they may have had a few reseller contracts that they were going to get hammered on if they didn't deliver by Christmas. Not great for us in the pre-order queue, but understandable if they had to divert some stock to avoid getting hammered. And an alternate route for the impatient as we see here.

Yes, it may be the reason.
However, I would have been much happier if I read that in one of their update e-mails / messages.

I understand that there is not always worth to share some information with wide public but if something strange will definitively happen then some prior information may help to understand the situation.

Also, they may be some earlier IGG backers but most likely their partners who have contracts with them.
...and as of this, they may loose much more money based on a clause of their contract or a possibility of loosing a partner may have higher impact on sold phones later.

I feel their situation is not simple but I hope they will solve it soon - maybe till the end of February.

Edited by VaZso
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

England and Switzerland so far...

But rumour has it its coming to Amazon....

(to be clear, I mean the reseller, not the rainforest... so not a real answer to actual where they are...)

Edited by Craig
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, PanicBrothers said:

Tadaaa.....yesterday ordered at3pm and now in Hands before 12....

Order like a boss ūüėĄ ūüėĄ ūüėĄ ūüėĄ

FxTec, take lessons from whoever sent this package.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now i know, i want my money back. Backed 2 Moto keyboards and one phone, but this is unpardonable from Fxtec company... Waiting 2 years for nothing... 

  • Like 7
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, josefkubes said:

Now i know, i want my money back. Backed 2 Moto keyboards and one phone, but this is unpardonable from Fxtec company... Waiting 2 years for nothing... 

Isn't it just for nothing if you refund now? I do get the frustration about the delays and lack of communication, but I don't really understand why you would drop out after such a long time. Does one or two months more really still matter at that point? Especially as they are shipping now. Slowly, but they are.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And you still believe to get your phone sometimes between now and next year february? Or March? Or April? Or June? ...

I did not believe this anymore...

  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Clove Technology are the retailers in the UK. This is where I ordered my Pro1 from as they quoted stock arriving in November 12, which then slipped to December 12. TBH I wasn't expecting a pre-Christmas delivery. Not sure, but don't quote me on it, but from what I can gather Clove partnered with F(x)Tec as a retail partner for the device.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MickH said:

Clove Technology are the retailers in the UK. This is where I ordered my Pro1 from as they quoted stock arriving in November 12, which then slipped to December 12. TBH I wasn't expecting a pre-Christmas delivery. Not sure, but don't quote me on it, but from what I can gather Clove partnered with F(x)Tec as a retail partner for the device.

Trouble is, they ran out of stock mid-day, yesterday ūüė™¬†

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly.... This hurts!!!! I can not believe that they have taken this opportunity to send to sellers and just forget about the pre-orders. The phone looks amazing but... I think my F(x)tec journey is over... 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jacob_S said:

Isn't it just for nothing if you refund now? I do get the frustration about the delays and lack of communication, but I don't really understand why you would drop out after such a long time. Does one or two months more really still matter at that point? Especially as they are shipping now. Slowly, but they are.

Yes, it matter, because they are lying to us. And there is other thing -> the CPU will be older next year. Here is new SD 8XX a 7XX CPUs and 835 is now 3 generations old. I think, some SD 7XX CPU are now better choice. I backed this devices, bcs i loved my E75 and E7 and want the keyboard back. Pro 1 was attractive when I hear first time about it (beginning 2019). But lies, delays, and other thing forced me to cancel my order. But I will wait until end of the year. Then I will unfortunately buy new phone without keyboard...

Sorry for language skills

Edited by josefkubes
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, josefkubes said:

Yes, it matter, because they are lying to us. And there is other thing -> the CPU will be older next year. Here is new SD 8XX a 7XX CPUs and 835 is now 3 generations old. I think, some SD 7XX CPU are now better choice. I backed this devices, bcs i loved my E75 and E7 and want the keyboard back. Pro 1 was attractive when I hear first time about it (beginning 2019). But lies, delays, and other thing forced me to cancel my order. But I will wait until end of the year. Then I will unfortunately buy new phone without keyboard...

Also in the UK Clove sale the phone for the same cost as F(x)tec but no delivery charge... And you can not purchase without it being in stock (so no unneeded waiting). ūüôā

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, I know that, under some circumstances, to be made waiting can constitute¬†an act¬†that¬†borders on torture ūüėȬ†‚Äď and thereby may possibly do strange things to someone's brains, too...

But I wouldn't ever have thought it could go as far as that the banal fact that two or three tiny resellers have each gotten a minuscule dozen or two of devices, too, between all those phones already shipped, the ones on its way right now and those which yet have to be shipped and manufactured, could make someone actually and in all seriousness construe a betrayal-conspiracy theory directed against thousands of early customers. It's devoid of any logic. 

A fact that surely and most significantly does not qualify as general availability, by the way.

Right, the communication could be better. But then again those who have to do it would need to be able to see the future to ensure they never say something that will not come true. Oh, and if someone wants to see what really bad communication is, I might suggest going to the "PrinCube" page on Indiegogo. The "PrinCube" is one of two items on which I'm waiting these days, and it's scheduled for January now, too, after shipment before christmas was a central promise of the campaign in the first place, a holy promise in bold letters... And all they ever say is: "So sorry for the delayed and we will try our best to send you the best product. Hope to get your understanding" (while an increasing number of actual signs, not just figments of imagination, are pointing in the direction that it could indeed turn out to have been a scam all along)...

Edited by Rob. S.
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rob. S. said:

But I wouldn't ever have thought it could go as far as that the banal fact that two or three tiny resellers have each gotten a minuscule dozen or two of devices, too, between all those phones already shipped, the ones on its way right now and those which yet have to be shipped and manufactured, could make someone actually and in all seriousness construe a betrayal-conspiracy theory directed against thousands of early customers. It's devoid of any logic. 

You know, it's not like hundreds or thousands of people already got their phones. If three resellers got 20 phones each that would probably be half of entire batch 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms