On the pre-production status

2 minutes ago, Tsunero said:

Got the payment request e-mail the same day I paid. So yeah, both July 31st.

Interesting. I got my request for payment on August 2nd, and paid on August 2nd. I hope fxtec is good at using excel to calculate the speed of payment.

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just had to create an account to chime in as a voice of reason here, because there is some seriously toxic entitlement going on in this thread. I, as I'm sure pretty much everyone else who actu

Thanks for pointing out before the mass panic :). Corrected to January as it was meant.

Some pages ago during December I requested a refund for preorder, and decided to wait till FxTec could actually deliver. Everything has been processed in a friendly and timely manner :-). What I can a

Posted Images

Funny I got an e-mail from fx tec that I wont receive my device in this batch

I paid within two hours of the request of payment on August 2nd.

"we will get your device shipped to you very soon in February. "

Edited by Guest
39 minutes ago, Raksura said:

If you want to try anyway: within the batch, not considering the country criterion, we can already remove date of payment, order number, and IGG status as the single factor for email delivery order.

What we know:

* The order number is totally irrelevant (it mattered for the order we got our payment mails)
* The remaining IGG-coupon orders are supposed to be in this batch
* For orders without an IGG-coupon it it a by payment-date within each country.

And the latest payment date I have seen in the other thread is August 20. (Non-IGG). So unless something is very special for the Netherlands, it should indicate that all that have paid within a week or two from the original mass mail around August 1st would be expected to be included. (Or something very special for your particular country)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, cmar said:

I paid within two hours of the request of payment.

Too bad 😥 I would GUESS that could happen if a very large fraction in your country got IGG-coupons, and thus pushed you out. But interesting that you got a mail on it, if that mean ALL get a mail so all will know if they are in one group or the other.

2 hours ago, EskeRahn said:

Too bad 😥 I would GUESS that could happen if a very large fraction in your country got IGG-coupons, and thus pushed you out. But interesting that you got a mail on it, if that mean ALL get a mail so all will know if they are in one group or the other.

Well they will need to explain first why some of received request for payment on 31st July and some on August 2nd.

The mail mentioned some orders to my country were IGG coupons but not all, so it seems I have been pushed out due to the timing which was the second criteria. But how come I paid in two hours!

Edited by Guest
35 minutes ago, EskeRahn said:

* For orders without an IGG-coupon it it a by payment-date within each country.

So if I get that right, if you are in the EU and don't have an IGG coupon, since people don't tend to specify in which country of the EU they are and the forum is not really representative of the consumer base, nor do people tend to indicate exactly time when they paid, regardless of when you pre-ordered and when you paid, the only info you have is "you are among the pre-orders" and you have absolutely no idea where you are in the queue (not even if you are the very next or the very last)?

Edited by Raksura
1 minute ago, Raksura said:

So if I get that right, if you are in the EU and don't have an IGG coupon, since people don't tend to specify in which country of the EU they are and the forum is not really representative of the consumer base, regardless of when you pre-ordered and when you paid, the only info you have is "you are among the pre-orders" and you have absolutely no idea where you are in the queue (not even if you are the very next or the very last)?

Well they did say "Country" not "region" but I do not know. All we know on that is what Erik wrote a few days ago. An that the newest payment date I have seen in the other thread is August 20. from Holland.

But if a country got a lot of IGG-coupon orders, that can mess up our estimates. Or if there have been a lot of late orders in Holland pulling the date line up locally. Messing up my estimate.

Anyway. In the past months, they alway mentioned that orders will be processed by speed of payment, and now changed the criteria one week ago.

Please allow me not to be satisfied with this company

Edited by Guest
Just now, cmar said:

Anyway. In the past months, they alway mentioned that orders will be processed by speed of payment, and now changed the criteria one week before.

I suspect the criteria was already in play before this batch. We did notice the irregularities before, and they may have simply been due to that.

• Like 1
On 1/20/2020 at 2:16 PM, rob said:

The product is currently in our fulfilment warehouse awaiting to be packaged up and shipped to you in the coming days. Our warehouse is processing the queue as quickly as possible before their shutdown for the Chinese New Year holidays.” 

loophole?

I was about to say that when I saw the boxes of Pro1's from Twitter. If they were about to be shipped to customers, they'd be in individual boxes since there's no intermediate step between HK and the customers. CNY is tomorrow I think, so they don't have a lot of time in that situation. I can see a situation in which they don't ship any before the shutdown. EDIT: I got the date wrong (25th), and they seem to be shipping today anyway.

Also, what was communicated to the customers was definitely that they'll ship to customers before CNY on the 20th, not that they'll dispatch to some warehouse then. The twitter specifically says to keep an eye out for tracking details. This just seems like yet another delay, but we'll see for sure soon.

Edited by Zamasu
Should've read more than 1 line from wikipedia.
56 minutes ago, cmar said:

I paid within two hours of the request of payment on August 2nd.

I am sorry to know this. On the bright side, at least it is a sign Fxtec are improving their communication.
February will come soon anyway. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, agent008 said:

I am sorry to know this. On the bright side, at least it is a sign Fxtec are improving their communication.
February will come soon anyway. 

I guess you are doing some irony here. Yes I have been long enough on this forum to know what their schedule mean....

21 minutes ago, Zamasu said:

I was about to say that when I saw the boxes of Pro1's from Twitter. If they were about to be shipped to customers, they'd be in individual boxes since there's no intermediate step between HK and the customers. CNY is tomorrow I think, so they don't have a lot of time in that situation. I can see a situation in which they don't ship any before the shutdown.

Also, what was communicated to the customers was definitely that they'll ship to customers before CNY on the 20th, not that they'll dispatch to some warehouse then. The twitter specifically says to keep an eye out for tracking details. This just seems like yet another delay, but we'll see for sure soon.

Public holiday for CNY starts on the 24th. Still time yet...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, Zamasu said:

I was about to say that when I saw the boxes of Pro1's from Twitter. If they were about to be shipped to customers, they'd be in individual boxes since there's no intermediate step between HK and the customers. CNY is tomorrow I think, so they don't have a lot of time in that situation. I can see a situation in which they don't ship any before the shutdown.

25th, Try e.g.: https://www.google.com/search?q=cny+2020

• Thanks 1

Hey, I just want to confirm that I am not on the very last spot. Anyone else from France has not yet received their device and is still part of the pre-order? On the forums, there's like three of us that openly indicated our country in France, one already has the phone (with IGG coupon), the other cancelled. The two other people from France on the Discord already had their device before this batch (dunno about IGG coupons there though). Am I getting shafted real hard by their odd sorting system or are there like a bunch of French people that got their device on that last batch?

Edited by Raksura
38 minutes ago, vasilii.rasskazov said:

IGG backer, order 16XXX, paid by 12 August, still get nothing. If I not in this batch, I will refund.

I've had enough of this s**t and lies

Thanks for this, I now believe they are sending the mails manually for some reason, and that we'll see more of them tomorrow.

No way they'd be so bold as not to include all IGGs orders in that one.

Edited by Raksura

4 hours ago, Tsunero said:

I am a bit baffled to be honest. There are people who paid in August (non IGG) and got stock assigned.

I paid 31 July (with 6###) and still nothing. 😞

3 hours ago, Tsunero said:

Yeah but I ordered from Hungary...I don't think we are well known so if I ended up pushed out to the end of the queue that's surprising...

What I can tell you that an order number of #49XX from Hungary of QWERTZ device without IGG coupon has received stock assignment the same time as me with IGG coupon (12:43 CET). It was also payed in 31th July maybe within an hour of request arrived.

As it seems there is at least one user who received an e-mail also about not being in this batch, it may happen you will also receive stock assignment e-mail later - maybe tomorrow.

2 hours ago, cmar said:

I guess you are doing some irony here. Yes I have been long enough on this forum to know what their schedule mean....

Not really. Just trying to find something positive about it. My spidey sense is telling me I am much in the same situation as you.
Sorry if it came across as sarcastic!

Edited by agent008
Misspelling - "cams" should be "came"