Selling Pro1or Pro1x. Please no requests for devices, only post if you have one to sell yourself.

20 hours ago, EskeRahn said:

How long was it in for service?. If a long time, I think the warranty clock isn't ticking while they got it. Not sure though and could be national legislation differences.

I think it might have been five weeks, but I asked for a longer warranty because they had the phone for a while and FX tec denied. But they really answered me that warranty should be valid for two years, although I read about one year somewhere…

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pro 1. Now on a Pixel 7. I like the phones that start with a P and end with a number.

@Jeffrey I edited your message.   It is a really bad idea to post email addresses and phone numbers on forums.  It invites collection of that personal information.  I left the email in a less bot-reco

Sold!!

Posted Images

Just got it in the mail last week.  The shipping box was sealed but the Pro1 box was not sealed when i received it.  I did hit the power button and it did power up and ask me to select a language.   I did nothing I just powered it back off.  If your interested let me know.  thanks Jason  to be clear I have not used it all all other then tuning it on and then right back off when I saw it powered on.  I can take payment through Paypal and venmo.  Any questions let me know.  my email is [email protected]

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Jayfb said:

Just got it in the mail last week.  The shipping box was sealed but the Pro1 box was not sealed when i received it.  I did hit the power button and it did power up and ask me to select a language.   I did nothing I just powered it back off.  If your interested let me know.  thanks Jason  to be clear I have not used it all all other then tuning it on and then right back off when I saw it powered on.  I can take payment through Paypal and venmo.  Any questions let me know.  my email is [email protected]

As you got it open, I strongly recommend to charge it, as it causes a lot of trouble if it depletes....

• Thanks 1

Hiya folks

So, I've got a Pro1X with all of the Pro1X issues that I wish to sell.

The box has been opened but the device is in near mint condition with a custom book style case that I made for it.

Anyone have any idea what the current going rate is for one of these?

Will follow with pictures shortly.

Thanks

Andy

• Like 1

EDIT 2023-11-25: RESERVED
EDIT 2023-11-28: SOLD

Pro1, QWERTY version, for sale.

Phone condition is new, unused, unlocked. LineageOS 20 installed.

Packing: original box with phone (charger, USB cable, lcd protector, original phone grey sleeve).

Price: € 650 (EU shipping included)

Shipping methods:

• presonal delivery at Czech republic (preffered)
  • EU - packeta.com (delivery to address)
  • Worldwide - give me notice at PM

Please contact me by PM. Thanks.

Photos:

1.thumb.jpg.724ad0726fdce5c7c7a4acee5b8df9b9.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.9e12f290f2c4860b9d7e6768af574386.jpg

3.thumb.jpg.b8ecce0d9323fd2f03e70c4e91b9c9f0.jpg

Edited by vilda
  • Like 3
9 hours ago, MonCon said:

I thought all the Pro1X's were blue.  
Looks brand new either way. 

I'm not able to tell the difference from the images for sure. I THINK the globe on the space bar is placed a little above the centre line for the original Pro1, and is centred on the Pro1X.

It is usually easier spotted from the usb-end, as the usb sits a tad further from the back on the Pro1X (the centre of the plug almost align with the bottom respectively top row of the speaker holes)

But yes there are some black Pro1X too, and indeed this one looks pristine from the photos, my Pro1 certainly doesn't look like that any more after four years of wear....

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, EskeRahn said:

I'm not able to tell the difference from the images for sure. I THINK the globe on the space bar is placed a little above the centre line for the original Pro1, and is centred on the Pro1X.

It is usually easier spotted from the usb-end, as the usb sits a tad further from the back on the Pro1X (the centre of the plug almost align with the bottom respectively top row of the speaker holes)

But yes there are some black Pro1X too, and indeed this one looks pristine from the photos, my Pro1 certainly doesn't look like that any more after four years of wear....

Are there Pro1X with the shifted keyboard? I thought all the Xs are shift (Expect the X-mas units, which where blue Pro1s).

Edited by Doktor Oswaldo
  • Thanks 1

Phone is now sold.

Used Original F(x)tec Pro¹ (SD835) for sale with spare parts, includes:

• Pro1 Phone running LineageOS 20 (Android 13) with original pouch
  • Replacement screen + repair tools
  • Replacement display backing plate
  • Replacement USB-C board

Fully functional, just no longer needed. Some scratches and scuffs on rear of phone. Small black screen bleed blob in lower right corner of screen. Bonus Core i7 sticker to confuse people. 😋

Full disclosure: screen has been replaced due to fault, but there is some lifting at edges where adhesive isn't sticking properly. Phone has also been disassembled for cleaning / troubleshooting issues.

Asking $800AUD + shipping ONO

Will ship worldwide from Australia via AusPost or your carrier or choice.

More photos, details and shipping quotes available via PM.

I'll be back if there's ever a Pro² with a flat display.

PXL_20231117_015429650.jpg

PXL_20231117_020848320.jpg

Edited by SCΛRECROW
Sold!
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Doktor Oswaldo said:

Are there Pro1X with the shifted keyboard? I thought all the Xs are shift (Expect the X-mas units, which where blue Pro1s).

Ah yes silly me, I'm so used to qwertZ that I did not look at the layout, so yes clearly original Pro1

Hiya folks!

Selling my qwerty keyboard Pro1x with standard Android OS.

EDIT: SOLD!

I'm looking for £250 ideally, will post anywhere in the world at cost to buyer.

It has been used for a month or so but is in near mint condition, it also has a personally modified book style case to keep it nice and safe.

Unfortunately the phone has all ofthe problems associated with the Pro1x.

Thanks and take care

Andy

325145213_Allbits.thumb.jpg.62f812f9c32c9579689507527c448326.jpg

phoneandcase.jpg

Edited by AndytheNoob
  • Like 1

I have a brand new in box F(x)tec Pro-1x for sale. Located in Philadelphia, USA. Can deliver within 1 hour of city. I can include my broken screen F(x) tec pro1 as well for possible spare parts/battery as well. Best I can tell only the screen doesn't work on that one but it's functionally useless.

$899 for the pair or best offer.

20231122_225754.JPG

20231122_225611.JPG

Hi,

Sometimes comes the day when you need to leave the train. Mine finally came today. The phone works fine but its software issues are too annoying for me after over 3 years with it. 

I'm selling the original Pro1 with serial number 000797. Condition, as on pictures, quite decent. Device had replaced USB board and the screen, which has a protector on it. Comes with original box with charger which was using only during the holidays so it was maybe 5 - 6 weeks, original sleeve, 2 extra screen protectors and a 3D printed back cover. Device has been flashed with latest stock firmware during writing this post.

spacer.png

I'm thinking about £600 plus shipping. If you are interested, just DM me. 

Pictures below:

https://imgur.com/a/7cWSYKY

PS I completely forgot, phone will be sent from UK, I'm quite open to the shipping location but the closer the better.

Sold

Edited by Tomatoman29
Sold
  • 1 month later...

I have a Pro1x 8GB / 256GB - as new. I've taken it out of the box, charged it, did some call testing. In the year and a half I've had it, it has never left my house and it has spent 99.9% of that time packed in its original box. the accessories are still packed as received. FX Serial #6637

I have very unfortunately, just slightly scratched where the sim tray goes into the device (see bad photo) checking to see if i'd left a sim card in there.

The device is in Brisbane, Australia. I'm looking for 800AUD + Shipping ONO.

If you're nearby I can probably drop it off or offer pick-up.

Maz

IMG_20240103_000839990.thumb.jpg.9e03ca41210dfa3c03750a1c1c48be28.jpgsim.thumb.jpg.49d2d631d13cb473e3f6461d856b0d53.jpgIMG_20240103_000859893.thumb.jpg.8329567fe44b8748c9175cdc1fc7d27c.jpg

Edited by Maz
added ram and storage details

This device is not for me, because of my work, I am always on the move and today it fell and the screen got a little chipped. That's why I put it up for sale.
2 weeks of use with Android and small peak on the screen, Pro1-X (QX150) 256GB Blue. I have seen a replacement on Aliexpress for 95€. I am selling it as is with its original box and accessories for 500€. I am in Europe. DM me if you are interested.

IMG_20240103_155410.jpg

IMG_20240103_155508.jpg

IMG_20240103_155517.jpg

IMG_20240103_155542.jpg

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

Hi, 

I have a Pro1 X (Blue/8gb/256gb) that I received in August 2022. I have never used it really. I have had it on, perhaps for a week or so in total. Using it to set up, but not taking it out and about.

I installed Sailfish OS for a while, but then moved back to the userdebug beta android firmware to record some logs for Fxtec, and then haven’t used it since. I was waiting to further assist fxtec with logs, but well, they went missing - as we all know.

I will reflash it with the shipped firmware prior to sending it.

I have charged the battery every couple of months, and it seems to be good.

There are no obvious signs of wear or tear. The screen seems to be good.

I spent over AUD1100 on the Indiegogo perk many years ago.

Anyone interested in paying close to that?

The phone is located in Victoria, Australia. But can ship to must places I assume. Will ship in original box, with original contents.

Happy to answer questions, or take further photos.

I put it on ebay: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/276375159861

IMG_3446.jpeg

IMG_3445.jpeg

IMG_3442.jpeg

IMG_3441.jpeg

IMG_3440.jpeg

IMG_3439.jpeg

Edited by Justin
Added ebay link
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

SOLD!

Hello!

I have a Pro1 X for sale, which I bought off of another forum member in June of last year. I have all the details on Ebay:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/235485536083

I'm selling it as I am not really using the physical keyboard anymore. And it's quite a thick phone if you have that keyboard attached to it, which currently seems unnecessary to me ;)

It's a used phone, has a few scuffs on it as it was my daily driver up until now. I would recommend it, where I live it worked well and I did not have issues with my networking. I cannot guarantee that this won't be the case elsewhere, however.

It comes with three (modified) cases, it's original packaging with the original (and unused) charger with charging cable, booklets and protective sleeve. I have also added a new screenprotector for it that protects it from scratches.

This specific one has been sold on here before, here's a link to the previous post:
https://community.fxtec.com/topic/3886-selling-pro1or-pro1x-please-no-requests-for-devices-only-post-if-you-have-one-to-sell-yourself/?do=findComment&comment=66970

IMG_20240321_155740.jpg

IMG_20240321_155804.jpg

IMG_20240321_160116.jpg

IMG_20240321_160156.jpg

IMG_20240321_160740.jpg

IMG_20240321_160620.jpg

Edited by Kyranio
  • 2 weeks later...