Selling Pro1or Pro1x. Please no requests for devices, only post if you have one to sell yourself.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pro 1. Now on a Pixel 7. I like the phones that start with a P and end with a number.

I'm sure you could ask way more for an OG Pro1 in such good condition. I'd be very much tempted, but i've got a spare prawn already. Would be a pity if yours had to spend its remaining life in a

@Jeffrey I edited your message.   It is a really bad idea to post email addresses and phone numbers on forums.  It invites collection of that personal information.  I left the email in a less bot-reco

Posted Images

@hengyedev

You transfer the Pro1x 8GB/256GB Indiego perk to me and pay for shipping costs and I will send you the Pro1. I require an email confirmation from FxTec and or Indiego, you have my email address.
After that I will send you the Pro1 like brand new complete in the box insured up to €500,- with tracking, next business day at the latest CET+2 🤗

I have already sold two in this topic. One was delivered in Australia, the other in the US. And I sent five of my own Photon Q's to Cornholio, on good faith, for SIM-modifications. You already have all my personal details.

That's about all the reassurance I can give you...

Edited by DieBruine
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Very happy to see that you got yourself a Pro1 HengYe, and even better, one in mint condition! Also glad to see that this time we don't lose anyone, since DieBruine will use a Pro1x and stay with us!

(Now you have a good reason to restore your Discord-Matrix bridge.)

Edited by matf
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@DieBruine

Fxtec states:

There's no formal process to transfer a perk. What we can do is change the shipping address on the perk, and you can technically do this anytime. You could also give your Indiegogo logins to that person, but I am not sure they can ever change the email address on that account.

Which do you prefer I try to do? Thanks

25 minutes ago, Abdulsalam said:

Waiting on one of these pro1/pro1x for sale.

and like you many others, myself as well, but did you carefully read the thread title?
Hint: specifically this part "(please do NOT post requests to buy)"

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • 3 weeks later...

UPDATE July 18: Sold

I am selling my Pro1. The broken promise of stock Android 10, plus the little idiosyncrasies with it have finally done it for me. I really wanted to like this device. The hardware is great. But the software and lack of support from F(x)tec is not what I signed up for.

Details:

Things to know:

• It has the "blobs" in the lower screen corners, as I describe here
  • Screen was a little wobbly, I inserted small folded pieces of paper into the hinge mechanism for stability
  • Original IMEI sticker rubbed off so I removed it
  • Since it's used (it was my daily driver), you will notice wear and tear, but nothing major

Photo attached. More photos can be provided as needed

I am looking for US$600 for the lot, plus shipping to anywhere. You would have to tell me exactly how to package it and what service to use to ship it, and cover all shipping costs. Payment via PayPal. Message me if interested

PXL_20210706_223756501.jpg

Edited by lzb
  • Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Updated 24th February (Sold)

Hello, I have decided to sell my Pro1. If anyone is interested in purchasing the phone please DM me. I am happy to discuss price. If no one here wants the phone I will have to put it on ebay which is not my preferred option. If you have a look on page 5 of this thread you will see I purchased this phone last year.

22-02-11 08-10-34 1933.jpg

22-02-11 08-10-07 1932.jpg

22-02-11 08-09-54 1931.jpg

22-02-11 08-10-47 1934.jpg

Edited by mibry
rewording again
  • Like 4
On 6/14/2021 at 11:15 PM, VaZso said:

This one:

image.png.80ce485ff6292a0d05ff59bc29ebfe45.png

I have the same thing in my bottom left corner. I have no idea how and when it developed, I did accidentally drop it a few times but it was always in the case and never landed face down at least.

I am not really bothered by it but maybe it's actually a design flaw but only a few people experience it, or just poor display QC maybe.

I can't really complain though, this is the only small issue I have since getting my unit. It's a bit of a bummer that it kills some of the resell price should I sell it later but oh well.

Edited by Tsunero
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2022 at 2:06 PM, Tsunero said:

I have the same thing in my bottom left corner

I don't think it develops. It's always been there but you don't usually notice it at first. Both my Pro1s have that to various extent in some corners. Just a common defect on those screens it seems.

Edited by Slion
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Slion said:

I don't think it develops. It's alway been there but you don't usually notice it at first. Both my Pro1s have that to various extent in some corners. Just a common defect on those screens it seems.

Yup. Especially if you use a dark theme, you will seldom see it.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, alfredg said:

Hello, I'm selling a QWERTY Pro1 on ebay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/403524448012

I'm also selling Brotect screen protectors: https://www.ebay.com/itm/403524461324

And replacement screens for pro1: https://www.ebay.com/itm/403524495084

You may want to adjust that price on the replacement screen. It is cheaper to get one directly from ali express:

https://www.aliexpress.com/i/32956500815.html#!

On 3/8/2022 at 8:10 AM, Doktor Oswaldo said:

You may want to adjust that price on the replacement screen. It is cheaper to get one directly from ali express:

https://www.aliexpress.com/i/32956500815.html#!

....it is hard with displays...on ali will it be always cheaper, but nobody can promise you new display without missing pixels on corners 😞

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

SOLD!

He guys, think about selling my Pro1 QWERTZ phone.

It's technical 100% fine, optical some minor scratches at the edges.

Display is also fine (thanks to a screen protector).

Phone is located in Radebeul, Saxony, Germany. PickUp welcome, shipping (worldwide) also no problem.

Send me a pm with a offer, if you are interested. I will take some pictures of the phone (and the accessoires and original packaging) in the next days. (Need a 2. phone to take the pictures. 😉 )

See pictures: (if you have any question -> pm (so I get a mail and can reply) SOLD!

$_57.JPG

$_517.JPG

$_537.JPG

$_557.JPG

$_5722.JPG

$_5999.JPG

$_51117.JPG

$_58887.JPG

3333.JPG

Edited by Thunderhaake
add pics
  • Like 2
  • Hook changed the title to Selling Pro1or Pro1x. Please no requests for devices, only post if you have one to sell yourself.