Selling Pro1or Pro1x. Please no requests for devices, only post if you have one to sell yourself.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pro 1. Now on a Pixel 7. I like the phones that start with a P and end with a number.

I'm sure you could ask way more for an OG Pro1 in such good condition. I'd be very much tempted, but i've got a spare prawn already. Would be a pity if yours had to spend its remaining life in a

@Jeffrey I edited your message.   It is a really bad idea to post email addresses and phone numbers on forums.  It invites collection of that personal information.  I left the email in a less bot-reco

Posted Images

7 hours ago, MalteM said:

Yes! I am happy to pass it on to someone who I am sure will be much happier than me for it.

Otherwise just sell it to me, I have realized that the QWERTZ keyboard is better for Swedish. 

And, I also realized that one device isn't enough for doing all the software evaluation I want to do. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • d changed the title to Selling QUERTY Pro1 in Germany (SOLD)
On 11/27/2020 at 8:37 AM, SOFO said:

Why don't you sell it here?

What are your price expectasions?

On 11/25/2020 at 12:10 AM, pebert said:

Otherwise just sell it to me, I have realized that the QWERTZ keyboard is better for Swedish. 

And, I also realized that one device isn't enough for doing all the software evaluation I want to do. 

Hmm well, I would be happy if I atleast got back what I payed for it. So selling price, basically, but I wanted to try auction because maybe there was a high demand for it and I might get more than that for it. That may sound greedy but I am financially in a tight spot between jobs and basically down to zero so that's why I want to auction it. Maybe I am wrong in that demand assumption though as it hasn't attracted that much attention here yet. Condition is a bit used but in my opinion not that much, depends on how picky one is but to me it is a used but totally ok/fine condition. Used 2-3 months.

1 hour ago, MalteM said:

Hmm well, I would be happy if I atleast got back what I payed for it. So selling price, basically, but I wanted to try auction because maybe there was a high demand for it and I might get more than that for it. That may sound greedy but I am financially in a tight spot between jobs and basically down to zero so that's why I want to auction it. Maybe I am wrong in that demand assumption though as it hasn't attracted that much attention here yet. Condition is a bit used but in my opinion not that much, depends on how picky one is but to me it is a used but totally ok/fine condition. Used 2-3 months.

Well the high demand may have been true a few weeks ago. But consider the fact, that a lot of people have now ordered a pro1x from the IGG campaign.
I understand your desire to sell it as high as possible. But you know, selling it for the highest possible price always takes a lot of time. I don't want to buy your phone and don't want to talk you into lowering your price. I am just saying I think if you can get the original price somehow, I would not wait to sell it. But as said, that is a personal opinion, and I might be wrong.

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ubuntuscofield changed the title to Looking for a new/mint fx tec pro 1 to buy from someone who owns one.
5 hours ago, ubuntuscofield said:

Yes i am aware of that, do you have one?

Sir, you asked in the discord and we created a buy+sell channel right after your request 😄
There is a never unboxed QWERTZ version up from a trusted member i personally met for 800€ if you did not see.
Or did you see and what you are looking for is QWERTY version?

• Like 1

Hello-
It's been a while since I've been on the forum, but I have decided to take the plunge and purchase a Pro1. While I'm not against placing an order for a brand new one, it seems as though delivery time is an issue. From what I've read on here, it can be anywhere between 12 weeks to a year from what it sounds like. If I was guaranteed a delivery date, I would have no issue with just ordering one.

With that said, I was wondering if there is anyone here in the USA who has a Pro 1 with the QWERTY keyboard who is looking to sell? I'm willing to pay the retail price of $700.00. or maybe more depending on someones selling/asking price.

If you have one you are willing to sell/part with, please contact me as I am a serious buyer.

thanks,
-Mark

• Like 1
10 hours ago, mosen said:

Sir, you asked in the discord and we created a buy+sell channel right after your request 😄
There is a never unboxed QWERTZ version up from a trusted member i personally met for 800€ if you did not see.
Or did you see and what you are looking for is QWERTY version?

Oh yes, this was made prior to meeting Noir, i dont mind the qwertz as i really just want the device, however im still waiting on him to reply and se how i can get it from him. Though i am not in Germany i have friends there.

• Like 2
  • Hook changed the title to Selling Pro1or Pro1x. Please no requests for devices, only post if you have one to sell yourself.