Got Your Pro1, Tracking Number or "Stock Assigned" message? POST HERE!

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I GOT A TRACKING NUMBER!!!! 🤩 Email came though 2 hours ago but I just saw it now.  According to Fedex tracking, it's shipping from HK and should arrive 20/11.  Only problem is I've been procrastinati

"Good news! We have now assigned the stock for your Pro1 order." :-D. It's happening guys! I'm shaky from excitement, so happy.

Posted Images

I have i tracking number! 🙂 It's from UPS, so far just says label created, so UPS has no day scheduled yet but from experience that will be early next week. Can't wait to check out the phone in person!! Very good job to all working on getting the phones out :-). 

• Like 11
5 hours ago, netman said:

I have i tracking number! 🙂 It's from UPS, so far just says label created, so UPS has no day scheduled yet but from experience that will be early next week. Can't wait to check out the phone in person!! Very good job to all working on getting the phones out :-). 

I now also have one as above, for reference my order number is #11XXX, IGG backer, UK QWERTY, paid 1 August 2019.

Feeling relieved that it is finally on its way, and happy that F(x)Tec seem to be getting a bit better with communication, but that is still an area for improvement for sure.

• Like 3
On 12/14/2019 at 5:21 AM, netman said:

I also have a TN 😄

• Like 3

Hi I'm from Germany,

after I had received the stock assignment mail at the 29th of November, I got a UPS tracking number today, with a estimated arrival date of the 19th of December.

Backed the moto mod and preordered the Pro1 very early as I thought, but my order number was already >11000...

Greetings

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Delayed to Thursday at best:

f80908fe3fe77a6f19c4669cb9c7b2eccb0c0a57

Still soonish.

This shows that delays happen and estimates can be wrong, even for companies bigger than Fxtec and much more focused on logistics. In less than 24 hours, UPS changed their estimate twice, and tripled the shipping time. Of course it's only two extra days here, but they are not dealing with the same level of complexity as Fxtec are, they just didn't manage to put the box in the trailer on time. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
4 minutes ago, matf said:

Delayed to Thursday at best:

f80908fe3fe77a6f19c4669cb9c7b2eccb0c0a57

Still soonish.

This shows that delays happen and estimates can be wrong, even for companies bigger than Fxtec and much more focused on logistics. In less than 24 hours, UPS changed their estimate twice, and tripled the shipping time. Of course it's only two extra days here, but they are not dealing with the same level of complexity as Fxtec are, they just didn't manage to put the box in the trailer on time. 

My estimate is gone 😄 after it was moved a day back. But it has to go through customs.

• Sad 1
4 minutes ago, matf said:

So yours actually left London? Mine is sitting there, despite UPS claiming at first that they would deliver today. 😆

I am not entirely sure at all. The location on the last line and the estimated delivery date was removed. I do not know what I should believe.
My experience with parcel services are not always positive, so lets just say I am sure when I hold it in my hands 😄

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Guys, how do You know the ETA? Mine shows that I should check for the ETA "later". It's already in Germany (delivery to PL), but still no ETA 😞 I estimate it should be at my door tomorrow. One more strange thing is, that UPS shows correct postal code, but wrong country - it's XX-XXX GB, shouldn't it be XX-XXX PL? Still, it may be just some system error, because it would be stupid to transit a parcel from GB to GB through DE if it was wrongly addressed...

• Sad 1
On 12/16/2019 at 5:04 PM, aaaron said:

Hi I'm from Germany,

after I had received the stock assignment mail at the 29th of November, I got a UPS tracking number today, with a estimated arrival date of the 19th of December.

Backed the moto mod and preordered the Pro1 very early as I thought, but my order number was already >11000...

Greetings

My wife received the parcel a minute ago and sent me a picture of it, as I'm at work.

UPS delivered the phone even faster than they announced at first.

I'm sorry for all of the France people, but you also have to see, that your people are taking action while in Germany everyone is just complaining, without changing anything, not even in their personal circle of influence.

Always, have some relaxing holidays 🙂

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, anonim001 said:

Damn... what should I do now? It's in my city, but they screwed up the address!

"Send updates" button is just to notify about tracking updates 😭

20191219_102336.jpg

Contact support (you must go over that stupid bot), did you choose your company address?

Edited by Doktor Oswaldo
On 12/14/2019 at 10:01 AM, dt.white said:

I now also have one as above, for reference my order number is #11XXX, IGG backer, UK QWERTY, paid 1 August 2019.

Feeling relieved that it is finally on its way, and happy that F(x)Tec seem to be getting a bit better with communication, but that is still an area for improvement for sure.

Just to update that I received the phone on Tuesday, and am happily playing about with it. So far works as expected!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1