Got Your Pro1, Tracking Number or "Stock Assigned" message? POST HERE!

Just a thought on how to make the wait less unbearable, while going through tens of posts in the production status thread is just too much for me. 

Post here IF, AND ONLY IF You've got anything concrete from FXtec, like:

1) The Pro1  - pictures or video links more than welcome :)

2) a tracking number that can be tracked online

3) a "stock assigned" email message

@ moderators - please remove any posts from this thread that do not fall into either of the above three categories. If it's possible and appropriate, may be worth making this thread sticky too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I GOT A TRACKING NUMBER!!!! 🤩 Email came though 2 hours ago but I just saw it now.  According to Fedex tracking, it's shipping from HK and should arrive 20/11.  Only problem is I've been procrastinati

"Good news! We have now assigned the stock for your Pro1 order." :-D. It's happening guys! I'm shaky from excitement, so happy.

Posted Images

I GOT A TRACKING NUMBER!!!! 🤩 Email came though 2 hours ago but I just saw it now.  According to Fedex tracking, it's shipping from HK and should arrive 20/11.  Only problem is I've been procrastinating about buying a screen protector, I guess I'd better hurry up 😀

EDIT: APAC QWERTY with IGG coupon

Edited by Noob
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 7
  • Erik featured this topic

I received the following email on the 11th. I have not received a tracking number yet.
"You should be getting the tracking details for your device this week, and potentially the phone should be at your door this week as well. According to the latest update, stock for your device is still being transported to the US warehouse."

I received this on the 4th:
"Good news! We have now assigned the stock for your Pro1 order. The product is on its way from the factory to the regional fulfilment warehouse with customs clearance to follow. We will notify you once tracking details are available."

I am assuming I am in the first batch.

Edited by sequestris
aesthetics
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I've finally got my tracking code earlier today!

I backed the original Moto Mod and ordered a QWERTZ unit to Germany.

image.png.264acc0196114ab64da284c0c03dd811.png

edit:

My delivery date changed to tuesday!

image.png.d5df45c3bcdcb6a83f88ad7f0335673e.png

Edited by d
added country
  • Like 5

<SIGH>

Sent to me on Saturday 11/16 9:13AM CST

Dear valued customer,

This notice is to update you about the status of the shipment for your Pro1 order.

While our EU and Hong Kong warehouses have now shipped orders to European and APAC customers, unfortunately, our US stock has been blocked from entering the US by strict FedEx customs on grounds that FX Technology is a foreign importer and the pallet doesn't have the right paperwork for the type of shipment used. We are working very closely with our global shipping partners to expedite getting these back into the US with all the necessary customs paperwork.

We will send another update in a few days. Feel free to contact our customer team at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Thanks for your continuous support and patience.

Kind regards,

F(x)tec Logistics

Edited by sequestris
  • Sad 6
2 hours ago, sequestris said:

<SIGH>

Sent to me on Saturday 11/16 9:13AM CST

Yes, received by all U.S. first batchers.  Hopefully to be resolved this week. Again, disappointing for us, but I'm sure far more frustrating for the F(x) folks. I continue to wait patiently. This phone will be worth it. 😀

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
On 11/15/2019 at 5:32 PM, ASKA said:

The Japanese forum reported that it had arrived, so a review may be raised today or tomorrow

MOD: Added link from @furukawa https://egg.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/smartphone/1567738851 (Can not see it from DK though)

Well thanks @furukawa!

Here's the closest thing to the first hands-on review of a production unit I can find.   Thru google translate to english, but you can change it or select original language from there (avoids the international restrictions too).

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=&sl=ja&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fegg.5ch.net%2Ftest%2Fread.cgi%2Fsmartphone%2F1567738851%2F508-509

Android is close to Pure and there are no extra apps.
The protective sheet on the screen was affixed like a PET material.
The screen looks like a pen tile and I'm worried about dots.
Cameras and benches are not evaluated. I mean, I'm not going to do it.

It feels good without having to press the next key.
The top key is too thin and difficult to hold depending on how you hold it.
Some symbols are on the left side, but if you have both hands, the position of the English letters can be close to the center.

The standard gboard is easy to drop when opening the keyboard.
I was originally going to change it, so I was not affected.

The biggest complaint is the sound when it opens. If it doesn't open while killing the power of the spring, it will make a great sound.

Even if it is called a pouch, it is the extent that a thick fabric is folded and both ends are closed.

The AC adapter is compatible with JP plugs but has no PSE mark.
Edited by Craig
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 7
  • Confused 1

FYI: I didn't get my delivery today. My UPS tracking info says that the address information was incomplete. Upon calling their hotline it turned out that while FxTec had sent me an email that included the company name and address, what they had put on the parcel didn't include the company name.

So if any of you decided to be clever and let it be delivered to where you work, contact UPS or FxTec so that one of them can correct/check the information that was entered.

(Also the UPS website is horrible, just so that's said. Their telephone robot is top though.).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Pro1 came in the mail, man what a device! Really need to get used to it.

Guess i'll keep using my N900 for writing stuff though.

EDIT: Why would I keep using my N900 for writing stuff? osso-notes is perfect, plus I don't want Google to know about the weird (and wonderful) shit I write.

Edited by Wasmachineman_NL
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1