On the pre-production status

1 hour ago, LAMENT said:

All that's left is for me to get drunk and wait for them to arrive!

Nothing here yet, so I hope it will come before the day is over - that I can also open a bottle 😄 Well..  Few days forward or after does not matter a lot, but can you imagine me drinking at work? during the day?? 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just had to create an account to chime in as a voice of reason here, because there is some seriously toxic entitlement going on in this thread. I, as I'm sure pretty much everyone else who actu

Thanks for pointing out before the mass panic :). Corrected to January as it was meant.

Some pages ago during December I requested a refund for preorder, and decided to wait till FxTec could actually deliver. Everything has been processed in a friendly and timely manner :-). What I can a

Posted Images

New color option coming? 🙃

https://mobile.twitter.com/chenliangchen/status/1288801744328298498

Chen:

I created Pro1 with initial colour being silver to compensate the feeling that we never had a chance to get the original silver N950. But later we feel black looks much better. Would you want a Pro1 in silver? Or another colour?

Edited by FlyingAntero
  • Like 1
32 minutes ago, Slion said:

That's just 163 Pro1 on that pallet 😉

There's more :), which is why we still haven't received the dispatch report. Most likely tomorrow we will officially notify orders that they have been shipped.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5
7 hours ago, FlyingAntero said:

I remember probably this photo was the first what I saw about the new Pro1 when it was still under development.
I really liked it, however, I also think black looks even better.

However, once I saw a modified photo of Pro1 which was deep red.
It also looked to be impressive anyway.
(I don't really like the idea of a red phone bat that colour was really good, so it is not simple red - I don't know where I saw it.)

14 minutes ago, internationaltraitor said:

i got an email saying,

"We have finished processing your order."

but no tracking id.  is this normal?  i'm in the usa.

You have to go to your account at the main fxtec.com page. There is the tracking info under the "completed" marked order.

• Thanks 1
18 hours ago, LAMENT said:

天使たちは私の前に降りてきました。

Fxtecのスタッフに心から感謝します。

15962924789121.jpg

Unfortunately, my angel was an early failure...
We have no choice but to enlist the help of support.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 3
34 minutes ago, LAMENT said:

The screen disappears while you are working and you will not be able to operate it.

Fingerprints are also lost on reboot.

Fingerprint lost on reboot is an existing problem also for me, I don't think it is a hardware issue but a software (firmware / blob) issue instead.

The screen problem is really a problem... maybe it is a loose connection of a cable, but it is a very unfortunate situation. 😞

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
2 hours ago, LAMENT said:

The screen disappears while you are working and you will not be able to operate it.

Somewhat of a long shot but does this per chance happen when playing voice messages on whatsapp/telegram/simiar? That happened to me and I thought the device had gone mad, but after some investigation i found out when playing voice message the proximity sensor is active which turns off the screen when something comes near. The purpose being to turn off the screen if you put the phone to your ear, and normally it's not noticed because people hold their phone in portrait mode. I found that in landscape mode my thumb easily gets in front.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
46 minutes ago, netman said:

やや長めのショットですが、whatsapp / telegram / simiarでボイスメッセージを再生するときに、これは偶然に起こりますか?それは私に起こり、デバイスは狂っていたと思いましたが、調査の結果、音声メッセージを再生しているときに近接センサーがアクティブになっていて、何かが近づくと画面がオフになることがわかりました。目的は、スマートフォンを耳に当てたときに画面をオフにすることです。通常、人々はスマートフォンをポートレートモードで持っているため、気づかれません。横長モードでは、親指が簡単に前面に出ます。

No, it happens frequently when you are touching the screen, such as when you are browsing the web or touching the settings screen

• Sad 5
Just now, LAMENT said:

No, it happens frequently when you are touching the screen, such as when you are browsing the web or touching the settings screen

Then something is wrong indeed 😞 contact support is indeed what to do, they will get it fixed

• Like 2
5 hours ago, LAMENT said:

Fingerprints are also lost on reboot.

I feel very sorry for you @Lament after so long waiting...your facing this...I also faced some issues like touch not working but after software update and rebooting it working fine..but let see..

• Like 5
1 hour ago, flangel said:

Hello.
Are there those who received information about the assignment of stock a few weeks ago, but did not receive information about the delivery?

Yes, exactly. Tracking info arrived by the fall of last week.

12 minutes ago, Alex said:

Its delivered, but its very hard to slide.

I need a lot of power. I think thats not right, because in Video the do it with one hand. Absolutely impossible 😞

It is indeed tricky and not intuitive to open we got a whole thread on that with some hints, It is NOT a matter of force, but direction.