Jump to content

On the pre-production status


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Ryu said:

Now I think probably everyone understands true reasons of delay..

It more disappointing because it feels Fx Tec considered pre-order taken for granted...

Because for retailers they don't have excuses like, shipping problems, production issues and many more..

Edited by Bruce Wayne
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks for pointing out before the mass panic :). Corrected to January as it was meant.

I just had to create an account to chime in as a voice of reason here, because there is some seriously toxic entitlement going on in this thread. I, as I'm sure pretty much everyone else who actu

Some pages ago during December I requested a refund for preorder, and decided to wait till FxTec could actually deliver. Everything has been processed in a friendly and timely manner :-). What I can a

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Bruce Wayne said:

Because for retailers they don't have excuses like, shipping problems, production issues and many more..

And how do you know when this retailer ordered the ones they allegedly got or expects to get? They might be "pre-orders" too for all we know. Just saying.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, shipping is maybe getting to normal, but we even do not know, whether it is already shipped or not. I can bet this waiting will be even harder than before, cause when you had only promises, then you took it as a feirytail and simply wait. Now we have stock assigned, so we can estimate something. And it may be soon! Wooow! I am looking forward! And now this waiting is much more difficult 😄

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Swond said:

Well, shipping is maybe getting to normal, but we even do not know, whether it is already shipped or not. I can bet this waiting will be even harder than before, cause when you had only promises, then you took it as a feirytail and simply wait. Now we have stock assigned, so we can estimate something. And it may be soon! Wooow! I am looking forward! And now this waiting is much more difficult 😄

I got mine a good month after stock got assigned. Most of the time was wasted in customs though. Luckily the paperwork went through fine.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, EskeRahn said:

And how do you know when this retailer ordered the ones they allegedly got or expects to get? They might be "pre-orders" too for all we know. Just saying.

My order no is 1812X made payment in August 2019, now order no. 36XXX and 38XXX are getting deliverd can you explain what happened to my order...or ..may be Fx tech started delivery from last order first...may be this the reason all retailers and other orders getting deliverd first..

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Bruce Wayne said:

My order no is 1812X made payment in August 2019, now order no. 36XXX and 38XXX are getting deliverd can you explain what happened to my order...or ..may be Fx tech started delivery from last order first...may be this the reason all retailers and other orders getting deliverd first..

Have you tried asking  [email protected], or by using the support form on this site or by asking @Erik?  If a mistake was made,  they can ferret it out. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Hook said:

Have you tried asking  [email protected], or by using the support form on this site or by asking @Erik?  If a mistake was made,  they can ferret it out. 

I have received mail on 6th July 2020 stating that "we have now allocated stock to your order, which is due to be shipped on Thursday/Friday this week" but still date no update...even after whole one year..still Fx Tec is not confident about the delivery.....i can understand they face many technical issues like bugs, screen leaks etc, after that production issues but they cant even do.. proper management of orders delivery. Should be done in systematic manner...so what is the point of pre-order.

  • Confused 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

If you got stock assigned, it's coming.  Another week or even two, what does that matter at this point?  Be happy.  You'll have a great keyboard phone soon.  why waste so much energy on whining when you could be happily anticipating. Sheesh, at least wait to see if it's Monday or Tuesday (OMG, one to two days late).  If they stopped to do updates for every phone, they wouldn't have time to actually see to it that they get out.  They said it is coming.  It will.  Be excited.

  • Like 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Hook said:

If you got stock assigned, it's coming.  Another week or even two, what does that matter at this point?  Be happy.  You'll have a great keyboard phone soon.  why waste so much energy on whining when you could be happily anticipating. Sheesh, at least wait to see if it's Monday or Tuesday (OMG, one to two days late).  If they stopped to do updates for every phone, they wouldn't have time to actually see to it that they get out.  They said it is coming.  It will.  Be excited.

Thanks bro, your right. But all excitement is actually over now.... anyways lets wait some more days..(hope this time days not convert in months....☺️☺️☺️)

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

As a small update for those who got the "stock assigned" email last week (I am amongst you), below are emails I received from Support when I had a question related to my shipping address:

Monday, July 13: ...We have had a minor delay, so you should receive your shipping details in the next couple of days. 

Tuesday, July 14: ...We've now updated the shipping address as per your request, and it should be shipped by the end of this week.

Take from that what you will, but I thought I would share.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, at this time we have already learned to be a bit patient.

I just wanted to confirm if this was the case with everyone else. Since it is, no need for me to worry something went awry with mine.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, agent008 said:

Well, at this time we have already learned to be a bit patient.

I just wanted to confirm if this was the case with everyone else. Since it is, no need for me to worry something went awry with mine.

Yep, that is true. And I can confirm stock assigned too, but also no tracking info yet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

You’ll be pleased to hear that we have now allocated stock to your order, which is due to be shipped on Thursday/Friday this week. We will send you another email with your shipping information and tracking details in soon, so please keep an eye out for further updates. 

To me, this is an explicit statement we will not be receiving shipping information as soon as they are shipped. Like I stated earlier, this is also what happened when I received my replacement screen. So, all I can say for now is fingers crossed and hoping they're halfway tot the UK by now, or whatever location your area is serviced from. I assume we will be receiving shipping info as soon as they have reached the hubs and are sent from the hubs to the individual addresses.

Edited by DieBruine
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DieBruine said:

To me, this is an explicit statement we will not be receiving shipping information as soon as they are shipped. Like I stated earlier, this is also what happened when I received my replacement screen. So, all I can say for now is fingers crossed and hoping they're halfway tot the UK by now, or whatever location your area is serviced from. I assume we will be receiving shipping info as soon as they have reached the hubs and are sent from the hubs to the individual addresses.

Hope your every word come true....☺️🙈🙉🙊👍

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Shota said:

They said it is delayed AGAIN. They probably do not plan to ship it anymore. I cannot believe this phone is already sold in Japanese market.

Where did you hear this?

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Shota said:

They said it is delayed AGAIN. They probably do not plan to ship it anymore. I cannot believe this phone is already sold in Japanese market.

If the Japanese market (one seller BicCamera) ever had it, how many did they get? 1?, 2?

image.thumb.png.225da44a010634163f5f3ac3c780b731.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Vission said:

Where did you hear this?

I emailed back to support team. They said tracking was sent to me by the end of this week so I wanted to check it was on the schedule. However, they said it is going to be by the end of NEXT week again.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, EskeRahn said:

If they ever had it, how many did they get? 1?, 2?

image.thumb.png.225da44a010634163f5f3ac3c780b731.png

I don't understand why I'm questioned about this. Not sure if it is already sold out, but it was in stores since July 11.  Fxtec said those are Giteki certified version. I do not get why they start to make Giteki certified version before shipping to all pre-buy customers. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Shota said:

I don't understand why I'm questioned about this. Not sure if it is already sold out, but it was in stores since July 11.  Fxtec said those are Giteki certified version. I do not get why they start to make Giteki certified version before shipping to all pre-buy customers. 

Well I can not answer the "why", but for all we know they could have had an old order too.
And since they are already "Out of stock", it is not that it is in any way in general availability in the Japanese market either.

When I checked their web-store on July 11, it was the same. Marked as "in stock", but browsing through the actual stores they were marked as coming at a later day.
So if they really had just one for each store it must have sold as hot cakes, as there are none now.

And unless I misunderstood something, Giteki is not a matter of a special version, but a mater of tests and paperwork (similar to FCC). See e.g. this

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms