Selling Pro1or Pro1x. Please no requests for devices, only post if you have one to sell yourself.

Hi,

I'm looking to buy a Pro1 from someone, preferably the QWERTY version. I'm fine with a used model as long as it's functional.

I'm flexible with the price; if you're willing to put it up for auction on Ebay, I'd be happy to bid for it. Just sent me the link, thanks.

• Like 1
  • Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pro 1. Now on a Pixel 7. I like the phones that start with a P and end with a number.

@Jeffrey I edited your message.   It is a really bad idea to post email addresses and phone numbers on forums.  It invites collection of that personal information.  I left the email in a less bot-reco

Sold!!

Posted Images

Well, I just decided to bite the bullet and  I placed an order. So I am now a future owner of an FX TEC Pro 1 sometime hopefully in 2021!

Really looking forward to getting the phone and having a keyboard again!

• Like 4
  • EskeRahn changed the title to Buy&Sell thread (combined from severeal)

I do suggest making this thread sticky if possible because if a couple of days of inactivity sinks it too far down, folks may end up creating more new threads,

• Like 1
11 hours ago, EskeRahn said:

I merged a few private buy and sell threads.

And to those that might wonder, yes the warranty do transfer on sale, see this answer @cerialphreak got about a year ago

I have bought two Pro1 devices from individuals that owed Pro1.

I contacted Fx Tech about the warranty and they said yes its transfers to me as the warranty is attached to the device and not to the owner of the device

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am not going to continue with the Pro1 and it will be going on eBay very soon unless someone on here wants to buy it first. I have 3 International buyers lined up from Discord, but due to Brexit and the Pandemic I would prefer to sell in the UK.

It is currently running SailfishOS v.3.4 but I am happy to load Lineage or Stock Android on for the new buyer before it is sold. In Sailfish the fingerprint sensor doesn't work which I hope is software as it used to work on Lineage when I had that loaded.

It is USED therefore the paint is worn on the back surface and on the corners. See pictures in subsequent posts.

I paid 661GBP for it, delivered in August 2020 and would like the same for it, please/

IMG_20210104_172317.jpg

IMG_20210104_172327.jpg

IMG_20210104_172346.jpg

IMG_20210104_172451.jpg

IMG_20210104_172514.jpg

IMG_20210104_172527.jpg

IMG_20210104_172554.jpg

This is now on eBay here: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/114614449958

Hey everyone, just listed my used Pro1 for sale. Used it a few months, then Verizon changed their network and now it won't work. Been troubleshooting with them for weeks, but I need a working phone.

Hopefully someone can get some use out of it. Screen and keyboard are like new. Back shows signs of wear.  Will ship internationally.

https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/284144028410

• Like 1
4 hours ago, FXWolfe said:

Hey everyone, just listed my used Pro1 for sale. Used it a few months, then Verizon changed their network and now it won't work. Been troubleshooting with them for weeks, but I need a working phone.

Hopefully someone can get some use out of it. Screen and keyboard are like new. Back shows signs of wear.  Will ship internationally.

https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/284144028410

That didn't take long.  Not surprised.  😉  Congrats to whoever scored it. 👍

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, MalteM said:

I just posted mine for sale. It's a QWERTZ in quite good condition and you can find it here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/293952256604

I don't have discord, so if anyone wants they could put my link on there, so people there know about it - thank you very much if you do that.

Will answer questions here or in DM.

All the best,

Posted on Discord.  🙂

• Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, MalteM said:

I just posted mine for sale. It's a QWERTZ in quite good condition and you can find it here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/293952256604

I don't have discord, so if anyone wants they could put my link on there, so people there know about it - thank you very much if you do that.

All the best,

~wow good condition for that price, I am sure this will sell pretty fast!~ Nevermind, thought it was a asking price, instead of a starting price, still pretty good condition judging from the photos

Edited by Doktor Oswaldo
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Hook said:

Posted on Discord.  🙂

Thank you so much!

1 minute ago, Doktor Oswaldo said:

~wow good condition for that price, I am sure this will sell pretty fast!~ Nevermind, thought it was a asking price, instead of a starting price, still pretty good condition judging from the photos

Yes, I would say condition is quite good! Tried to keep it in good condition.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Doktor Oswaldo said:

....And the hard to find qwertZ variant without the key shift, so could end in a high price.  🙂

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, EskeRahn said:

....And the hard to find qwertZ variant without the key shift, so could end in a high price.  🙂

I think that is the best layout of original Pro1 and it was even unavailable outside of Europe.
I love it anyway... although it is a German layout, it is not shifted which makes it good for use together with international layouts.

• Like 2
On 1/5/2021 at 1:11 PM, jamescarruthers said:

It is USED therefore the paint is worn on the back surface and on the corners.

Dude that's some serious wear on that Pro1 🤣 good luck with the sell.

19 hours ago, MalteM said:

All the best,

@Rob. S. maybe this is of interest? as you have the most delayed qwertz order of this forum (more than a year) if I understood well, and a great amount of patience

Edited by OKSun
  • Like 2
29 minutes ago, OKSun said:

@Rob. S. maybe this is of interest? as you have the most delayed qwertz order of this forum (more than a year) if I understood well, and a great amount of patience

Thanks for the pointer, much appreciated! 🙂 

I actually thought about it for a moment, but then there's not only my original order (now changed to QWERTY) already, I also ordered a QWERTZ Pro1X through the Indiegogo campaign. I guess a third device would be overdoing it... 😉

I just hope my 1.5 year old Moto Z3 Play's already deteriorating battery will stay usable for as long as it has to take for the first of the Pro1s to come in...

Edited by Rob. S.
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Slion said:

Pretty sure you could resell them for descent price when they eventually get there.

True! Then again I only have limited monetary resources to draw from, unfortunately... 😉 

• Haha 2
  • Hook changed the title to Selling Pro1or Pro1x. Please no requests for devices, only post if you have one to sell yourself.