Selling Pro1or Pro1x. Please no requests for devices, only post if you have one to sell yourself.

1 hour ago, eldarion said:

I don't want anything for it, so giving it away for free - the thing is I don't want to deal with shipping or anything, so you'd have to come pick it up. It would be nice if the person uses it

That is a generous offer 👍:classic_cool: , unfortunately I'm not close. .

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pro 1. Now on a Pixel 7. I like the phones that start with a P and end with a number.

@Jeffrey I edited your message.   It is a really bad idea to post email addresses and phone numbers on forums.  It invites collection of that personal information.  I left the email in a less bot-reco

Sold!!

Posted Images

1 hour ago, eldarion said:

Is anyone here in Berlin, DE? I have a pro1 that I'm not using. The condition is basically mint - except for the Sim tray, that thing can go straight to hell. There might also be an issue with the FP sensor, I never quite got it to work, but might be my fingers..

I don't want anything for it, so giving it away for free - the thing is I don't want to deal with shipping or anything, so you'd have to come pick it up. It would be nice if the person uses it instead of profitting off it on ebay but that's mostly a pinky promise..

im from the netherlands so shipping would not be a big isue . and im rather intrested 

On 2/11/2021 at 11:41 AM, eldarion said:

Is anyone here in Berlin, DE? I have a pro1 that I'm not using. The condition is basically mint - except for the Sim tray, that thing can go straight to hell. There might also be an issue with the FP sensor, I never quite got it to work, but might be my fingers..

I don't want anything for it, so giving it away for free - the thing is I don't want to deal with shipping or anything, so you'd have to come pick it up. It would be nice if the person uses it instead of profitting off it on ebay but that's mostly a pinky promise..

If it wasent for covid, I dont think im allowed to cross borders!  I would totally come and get it! 

Edited by PsyDucky
  • Like 1
On 2/7/2021 at 4:25 PM, Montal8179 said:

Hi there,

I am selling my Pro1 with QWERTZ keyboard layout. Why am I selling it? Well, I figured that I like better keyboards like the one I used before & to which I will go back again - from a Blackberry Key One. I can simply use it better than the Pro1, which is why I scarcely used the keyboard of the Pro1 - way lesser than I did with the Key One... 😞

I am feeling really sad selling it - because I want keyboard phones , and want to support any producer who is so brave, and I was starving for a bit more than a year when I got it in August 2020! However, it is now up for sale.

The conditions is - as you can see - pretty decent. It was always used with a screen protector, put into a fit bag. The only sign of use is the shown scratch on the top border to the back, it is 2 or 3 mm wide and as thick as hair. If you to not search it, you will no see it.

Regarding the price: I do not expect to get what I had paid for it (667€). And indeed I used it for some time. Make me a fair offer and we can talk!

Contents: the box contains all original content (apparently the phone, charger with UK and DE plug + cable which were never used, two additional screen protection foils, the original FXTEC phone sleeve (also unused) and all that comes in the decent & like new orginal box. I will do a factory reset prior to shipping.

I am not yet putting the phone up in Ebay, because I would prefer to sell to some here in the community who hates to wait! 😉

The phone is gone - sold, parcel packed and shipped! 

• Like 3

Just a suggestion.  If everyone who would love to have a new or used Pro1 posts here... well it could turn into a very long thread. 😄

I think the thread title is an unfortunate misnomer.  It's a seller's market.  So I think it would be more effective for people to post here when they have a Pro1 to sell and then buyers can talk about that one (or, better yet, PM the seller).

Again, just a suggestion. If this thread becomes very long with buyer posts, a seller is unlikely to page back to find the first one who expressed interest.

• Like 2
  • EskeRahn changed the title to Pro1 for private sale? Post sale or question on a sale here. (please do NOT post requests to buy)
1 hour ago, Hook said:

Just a suggestion.  If everyone who would love to have a new or used Pro1 posts here... well it could turn into a very long thread. 😄

I think the thread title is an unfortunate misnomer.  It's a seller's market.  So I think it would be more effective for people to post here when they have a Pro1 to sell and then buyers can talk about that one (or, better yet, PM the seller).

Again, just a suggestion. If this thread becomes very long with buyer posts, a seller is unlikely to page back to find the first one who expressed interest.

Good point, it was combined where there were less interest in buying second hand Pro1.
I have modified the title, and hope it is more clear.

• Like 1

Hello,

My replacement display is available (Elephone U), don't need it anymore, I have planned to replace my screen but I lost my phone...it's 100% new, in original package.
I have seen about drivers problem with spare screen, but if I understand correctly @EvilDragon has found a solution (as always 🙂)
So I can send it, delivery costs are 12,90euros for Europe and 6,45euros for France.
If anyone can use it, feel free making me an offer (I have to buy some beers ) and I send it. I can also send it from Schwitzerland. (Basel)
Regards,
G.

• Sad 3

Hello.

I am selling my Fxtec Pro1 for 500 euros. It is new, never used, in the original packaging. I bought it for 754 USD (=626 euros). 

Possible exchange with a new samsung Galaxy Fold. 

I'm selling it because I received a QWERTY keyboard but it doesn't suit me. 

Please find pictures below. Shipping against payment from Switzerland. 

Best regards

131511039_10157470423182595_4725582646808373911_n (1).jpg

131389506_10157470423152595_5596395213595359050_n (1).jpg

131462150_10157470423387595_3393220757621200119_n.jpg

131326038_10157470423372595_2998812650913196005_n.jpg

131535376_10157470423282595_6857796495989770828_n.jpg

131353990_10157470423262595_7918856582085502958_n.jpg

131472134_10157470423252595_370128721289494396_n.jpg

131440618_10157470423157595_4345214718100947302_n.jpg

• Like 4
9 hours ago, Mical said:

Hello.

I am selling my Fxtec Pro1 for 500 euros. It is new, never used, in the original packaging. I bought it for 754 USD (=626 euros). 

Nice pics and good price, I'm sure it will sell in no time. Too bad that it was not for you, hope you find something that suits you better. 🙂

7 hours ago, EskeRahn said:

Nice pics and good price, I'm sure it will sell in no time. Too bad that it was not for you, hope you find something that suits you better. 🙂

I know it seems like a good price, but be aware, it is set to French...  😄
Naa honestly, I am tempted as fuck, it is even in Switzerland, maybe I could use one more ... 😄

Edited by Doktor Oswaldo
  • Haha 3
23 hours ago, EskeRahn said:

Feel the same way. I try to persuade myself not to...🤗

I know just what you mean, took a lot of self control for me to let that one go... 🤣

• Haha 2
On 3/2/2021 at 1:20 PM, Mical said:

Hello.

Possible exchange with a new samsung Galaxy Fold. 

I'm selling it because I received a QWERTY keyboard but it doesn't suit me. 

Please find pictures below. Shipping against payment from Switzerland. 

Best regards

131511039_10157470423182595_4725582646808373911_n (1).jpg

I might be one week too late but, if the phone is still available, I'm very interested in purchasing it! PM sent.
I'm also based in Europe and I'm looking to buy a Pro1 in great condition!

• Hook changed the title to Selling Pro1or Pro1x. Please no requests for devices, only post if you have one to sell yourself.