Selling Pro1or Pro1x. Please no requests for devices, only post if you have one to sell yourself.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pro 1. Now on a Pixel 7. I like the phones that start with a P and end with a number.

@Jeffrey I edited your message.   It is a really bad idea to post email addresses and phone numbers on forums.  It invites collection of that personal information.  I left the email in a less bot-reco

Sold!!

Posted Images

Hi All

I've decided to sell my Pro1x, just don't have the time i thought i would have to play with the unit.

it's listed on eBay https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/275830465705

local postage to AU is included, please PM me for global postage quote.

I've had the unit since Jan 2023 and used it for about 1 week over the last 4 months.

it's in original condition.

PM me for more info.

asking $800 AUD ono.

originally $1070 AUD.

i'm waiting on spare battery + screen to be shipped from FX Tec which i'll post for sale once i have the items.

thank you.

""G

Edited by velocity08
Corrected to show it is a Pro1x being sold, not a Pro 1
  • Like 1
  • Hook changed the title to Selling Pro1or Pro1x. Please no requests for devices, only post if you have one to sell yourself.
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Received 10/15/23 

Brand New. Opened box for pictures.

128 gb x 6gb QWERTY

700 usd shipped. Idk how much shipping will be anywhere else. 
I’m not on here often, please send me an email  Jeffrey dot frelish gmail.

IMG_0028.png

IMG_0027.jpeg

IMG_0026.jpeg

IMG_0025.jpeg

@Jeffrey I edited your message.   It is a really bad idea to post email addresses and phone numbers on forums.  It invites collection of that personal information.  I left the email in a less bot-recognizable format.  You should only provide things like a phone number by DM. 

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, Hook said:

@Jeffrey I edited your message.   It is a really bad idea to post email addresses and phone numbers on forums.  It invites collection of that personal information.  I left the email in a less bot-recognizable format.  You should only provide things like a phone number by DM. 

Thank you!!!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Selling the original F(x)tec pro1. I just replaced the screen, but the new screen has a black screen blotch in the top right corner (thanks aliexpress). The touch screen works without issues other than visually on that one black part. Lightly used with a little bit of exterior wear. Everything on the phone seems to be working fine. Due to the pain in the ass that is the screen of this device I am selling for the low price of $500 CAD.

Here it is on ebay: EDIT: sold

It's actually really easy to replace the screen with a new one if you get one. Just didn't have any luck getting one without issues myself.

I also have the original screen - which has ghost touch issues, but no visual issues. Could send that too if you want.

Everything on the phone is stock - never changed the OS

Edited by ghosttouchscreenguy
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2023 at 10:48 PM, Jeffrey said:

Received 10/15/23 

Brand New. Opened box for pictures.

128 gb x 6gb QWERTY

700 usd shipped. Idk how much shipping will be anywhere else. 
I’m not on here often, please send me an email  Jeffrey dot frelish gmail.

IMG_0028.png

IMG_0027.jpeg

IMG_0026.jpeg

IMG_0025.jpeg

Sold!!

• Like 3

Pro1x 8GB 256GB Engraved Edition (www.SummerJam.de). With two used Pro20  (with my Pro1's) bumpers and a brand new (modified) Snakehive leather skin. € 650,- including shipping anywhere in the world, track and trace, signature required insured up to € 500,-.  I've sold four Pro1's all over the world. PayPal of banktransfer. No, I won't sell you the case/ bumper seperately, sorry. Running LoS 20 nightly.

Edit:

Sold

20230618_190550.jpg

20230618_190438.jpg

20230618_190533.jpg

20230618_190516.jpg

20230618_190735.jpg

20230618_190601.jpg

Edited by DieBruine
  • Like 1
On 6/18/2023 at 7:26 PM, DieBruine said:

Pro1x 8GB 256GB Engraved Edition (www.SummerJam.de). With two used Pro20  (with my Pro1's) bumpers and a brand new (modified) Snakehive leather skin. (...)

Would you please be so kind and provide any pointers where I can try to find/buy such bumpers? I don't what "Pro20" is... Are they just for some phone model that has similar dimensions as pro1(x)? Or perhaps do you have a link to where you bought them? 

Do they fit well and tight enough? Can they be used at the same time as the leather skin, 

I would like to buy for my Pro1x some kind of a bumper or case or something that would protect the phone from side and back in case or dropping to the floor, so that I fan carry it in a holster mounted on some belt. Of course I will buy a screen protector to protect from the front.

Thanks!

Edited by ColdCamel

Great! Thanks! So at least some of the products are no longer on ebay, and others are DYI/modifications.

So perhaps just to quickly have something (I just bought Pro1x) then quickest confirmed working case would be print the 3D model e.g. in this thread: 

What do you think? 

3D prints are the only option that will not require modifications.

My post started some years back in 2019, so not unexpected if many links er dead, but the model names and general remarks should still hold. e.g. that hard cases that in principle have the right dimensions will offer a poor fit, due to the nicely rounded sides of the back of Pro1(X). It does not have to be a soft material, but elastic.

Searching for candidates, I used this search at gsmarena.

On 6/20/2023 at 12:52 AM, EskeRahn said:

3D prints are the only option that will not require modifications. ...

On 6/20/2023 at 5:19 PM, DieBruine said:

P20 Pro bumpers can still be bought off Ebay and Ali 😉 .

Thanks guys, your posts helped me alot. I bought P20 Pro bumpers from my country and screen protector (foil film) from Germany, later I will provide more info.

But now as my "used Pro1x" just arrived, I have a question in topic of buying used Pro1x phones: sometimes the opening hinge locks and won't open, and I'm not sure if all Pro1x have it or if my is damaged.

Could you please have a look? I described it here at the end of a separate thread: 

1 hour ago, ColdCamel said:

But now as my "used Pro1x" just arrived, I have a question in topic of buying used Pro1x phones: sometimes the opening hinge locks and won't open, and I'm not sure if all Pro1x have it or if my is damaged.

Could you please have a look? I described it here at the end of a separate thread: 

(Answered in that thread)

Will be listing mine for sale shortly. Just a bit too busy for photos/description but thought I'd put that out there in case anyone is in a hurry.

Edit: 

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/256142492967

Nets me 500USD after fees, I'd be more than happy to get that directly instead. To note it's a bit scuffed up on the metal case, and I messed up the new screen installation (still plastic under the selfie camera lmaooo) but otherwise I think everything's fine. Camera app issues under LOS20 but still prefer that OS to others. 

PXL_20230715_135514937.jpg

PXL_20230715_135521822.jpg

PXL_20230715_135412053.jpg

Gonna miss it, but this camera on the Pixel 7 just tickles me to bits. My first time ditching a physical keyboard ever. The blackberry era lives on in my heart. Keep finding myself wanting to kick open the keyboard on my slab phone to better watch videos.

Edited by Adrienspawn
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Hey there!

I would like to sell my Pro1X, which had never been in use (brand new, no scratches, no damages) and just came back from England after repair of the depleted battery. Received 25 August last year, so that the warranty should still last until August 2024 (FX tec‘s support told me in an e-Mail).

Non-engraved, 256 GB, enthusiast bundle (via Indiegogo) but spare parts are still missing and will be forwarded upon arrival.

Pictures are yet to come, but for now it‘s still in its parcel.

As I‘m located in Germany, preferably European offers for few tax problems, please.

Pleased to read your messages,

Simone

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Simone said:

just came back from England after repair of the depleted battery. Received 25 August last year, so that the warranty should still last until August 2024 (FX tec‘s support told me in an e-Mail).

How long was it in for service?. If a long time, I think the warranty clock isn't ticking while they got it. Not sure though and could be national legislation differences.

SELLING RESERVED Sold f(x)tec Pro1 QWERTZ in bad shape + 2 spare screens + battery

Dear all, as I just received my Fairphone 5, I'm selling my Pro1.

It is in very bad shape, as you can see on the images.

Known defects:

•  noisy microphone
  •  keyboard does not detect every keystroke
  •  scratches on main camera
  •  something is clicking in the phone when shaking it
  •  scratched backcover
  •  dents

The phone had the "ghost-touches" problem. It was fixed with an original spare-screen and display-frame, which was covered by warranty.
The noisy microphone issue exists since the beginning and could not be fixed under warranty.
In the images you can see a spotty screen in the top area. This is the screen protector falling apart.
The device survived a 2m drop on concrete (hence the dents).

Spare-Parts:

•  Two screens, one already used and glued to a display-frame. The other one unused (and w/o fw update).
  •  One original battery

As phone calls are a problem with this device (due to the noisy microphone), and the keyboard also starts to fail, I recommend to use it for spare parts or development and not as a daily driver (if you are faint-hearted).

Up to last week, I used the phone as my daily driver and I still would, but the microphone issue was a problem for me.
The device is located in Germany and can be shipped with DHL within the EU

Financing goal: I'd like to buy a new scanner (Brother ADS-1700W), soon.

I'm gonna miss that phone, but I don't want it to end up in my drawer.

IMG_20230920_191906.jpg

IMG_20230920_191131.jpg

IMG_20230920_183602.jpg

IMG_20230920_183440.jpg

IMG_20230920_183427.jpg

Edited by xelo
Item is sold
  • Like 1