Selling Pro1or Pro1x. Please no requests for devices, only post if you have one to sell yourself.

4 hours ago, velocity08 said:

Hey Matt

ive tried what you have recommender but the below are all greyed out and not switchable.

• VoLTE
  • Video Calling
  • WiFi Calling
  • EAB

how can we switch the radio buttons on?

""Cheers

G

So i pulled my sim out of my phone to figure it out, and too me it seems that the previous phone you activated didn't work. 

The most important step is to activate that sim in a "Verizon approved phone" and then remove the sim from the "verizon approved phone" after activation and then put it into the pro1. You should then see the radio buttons be toggleable. You may have to restart the phone after inserting the sim, and after toggling the settings on. (I went to my local verizon store and asked the employee if he could activate my sim in one of the phones in the store. He did that for me and then I stuck it in my messed with those settings and everything was great.)

There is more information on the thread that EskeRhan posted

Hope this helps

Matt

Edited by unknown_death
  • Like 2
  • Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pro 1. Now on a Pixel 7. I like the phones that start with a P and end with a number.

I'm sure you could ask way more for an OG Pro1 in such good condition. I'd be very much tempted, but i've got a spare prawn already. Would be a pity if yours had to spend its remaining life in a

@Jeffrey I edited your message.   It is a really bad idea to post email addresses and phone numbers on forums.  It invites collection of that personal information.  I left the email in a less bot-reco

Posted Images

Hi all,

Looking tot sell my Pro1X in/around the Netherlands.

It's a QWERTY 8gb ram /256gb storage.

Used it for 1 week, as good as new. No scratches or other damage.

Pics etc are available, let me know if you're intrested.

I'm not looking to make profit or so, its just not oke that a brand new device worth hundreds of dollars is not being used 😅

Please DM me if you're interested.

Grtz Serel.

Edited by Serel Snauw
  • Like 1
  • EskeRahn changed the title to Pro1X for private sale
  • 2 weeks later...

*Sold*

I am selling an unused Pro1 QWERTY unit. I have just once powered it on to check that everything is OK. I got it as a warranty replacement but already bought used unit during waiting. It will be delivered in the original box with usb-cable, charger, charger adapters and protective bag.

I am located in Finland but I can also sent the phone. I have never actually shipped anything outside Finland but at least inside EU it should be possible. I am asking 700 EUR (+shipping).

P_20221021_155718_1.thumb.jpg.df1d1768259120429cfe98e91846af94.jpg

P_20221010_113749_1_1.jpg

P_20221010_113907_1_1.jpg

Edited by FlyingAntero
Added picture, sold
  • Like 2
On 10/16/2022 at 9:12 PM, FlyingAntero said:

I am selling an unused Pro1 QWERTY unit. I have just once powered it on to check that everything is OK. I got it as a warranty replacement but already bought used unit during waiting. It will be delivered in the original box with usb-cable, charger, charger adapters and protective bag.

I am located in Finland but I can also sent the phone. I have never actually shipped anything outside Finland but at least inside EU it should be possible. I am asking 700 EUR (+shipping).

Bumb! I have also used QWERTZ unit which has some issues with the usb port (no fast charging every time). However, I have the spare part usb module for it. I was planning to fix it myself and continue to use but I might start to use "new" QWERTY unit also depending which one will be sold.

So you can make an offer for "new" QWERTY or used QWERTZ. Both are Pro1 models.

Edit: I fixed the USB port of used QWERTZ unit. I changed the whole usb board. No issues anymore.

Edit2: QWERTY sold

Edited by FlyingAntero
Sold
  • Like 1

Used QWERTY F(x)tec Pro 1 for sale. Shipping to UK only (or collection in London).

Was my daily driver for about 18 months but I switched to a more camera-centric phone when I started to do more travel and since then the F(x)tec has been lying in my drawer mostly, being used only every now and then.

Still running stock Android. Never got around to installing any other OS.

Includes, the phone, sleeve, manual and original box. No cable included. Charger included with UK plug only

Condition: 

• Lots of wear and tear on the back.
  • The screen is still in very good condition because it has mostly been used with a screen protector (I peeled it off recently though because it was starting to come off and I couldn't be bothered replacing it). 
  • Some marks on the bottom of the keyboard portion of the phone where it'd previously been opened for inspection by an F(x)tec employee.
  • There's a tiny bit of debris on the selfie camera.
  • Most importantly, the keyboard still feels very good.
  • A couple of small cut-offs on the bottom two corners of the screen (zoom into the first picture to see). Not sure what caused this or if this always been the case, but it has never been a problem for me.

If you're interested, let me know your offer. Happy to discount it a bit since it is quite used.

P1470254.thumb.JPG.e4d18d37107e2ed9f14cbf55282fa91b.JPG

P1470243.JPG

Edited by Sero
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Sadly, my Pro1X fell onto the ground. Now I have a phone with a broken display and a small bump on the backside. I tried to contact FXTEC to get spare parts but my request remains unanswered.

If anybody is interested in a damage one to repair it at a later time, feel free to make me an offer!

It is the 8/256 version with QWERTZ keyboard.

• Sad 1
12 minutes ago, GoaSkin said:

Sadly, my Pro1X fell onto the ground. Now I have a phone with a broken display and a small bump on the backside. I tried to contact FXTEC to get spare parts but my request remains unanswered.

If anybody is interested in a damage one to repair it at a later time, feel free to make me an offer!

How long ago did you contact them?  It can take up to two weeks for them to get back to you (They get a high volume of email).

@Casey can you help?

4 hours ago, GoaSkin said:

I don't know how broken it is but most likely it can be repaired.
If outer plastic part of the display (so the frame) is intact or only has a minor damage, a replacement screen made for "Elephone U Pro" would help you to have a working screen again... if also frame of the display was broken, you may also buy a display with frame from F(x)tec but you may have to wait a bit to deliver - also, it is the easiest way of replacing the whole screen.

If small bump at the back is really small, it may only be a cosmetic problem - hopefully it did not hurt battery inside...

The device still works. Just the glass is cracked but the screen output is there and the touch also works. No damage on the frame.

But are screens made for the Elephone U Pro really usable? Regarding another thread here, they're only usable with the Pro1 but not the Pro1X.

21 minutes ago, GoaSkin said:

The device still works. Just the glass is cracked but the screen output is there and the touch also works. No damage on the frame.

But are screens made for the Elephone U Pro really usable? Regarding another thread here, they're only usable with the Pro1 but not the Pro1X.

As far as I remember well, there was a thread about full display assembly (sold by F(x)tec) is not compatible between Pro1 and Pro1X as something had to be changed.

...but as far as I know, screen is still compatible, there is no different subversion of it.

One problem what has affected Pro1 about screen replacing is a different margin setting in screen's internal firmware but stock firmware has accommodated and one of the last firmwares has introduced an automatic setting of that value.
I think (and I hope) it was also incorporated in Pro1X's firmware.
If that would not been applied, you could not reach the most left / right area of the screen (maybe about half centimetres from long edges) but otherwise it would work (and that is only a configuration setting in display module).

Otherwise, displays from Aliexpress are not perfect, they usually have some missing pixels at one or two corners but otherwise they work really well and missing pixels at corners are not really a problem.

Anyway, I have dropped my Pro1 twice in a row in two days a few weeks ago after several years of not dropping it, once to a concrete (the material) part of the garden, then to the tiled floor of batchroom a day later... the last has caused my screen's glass to break but it still worked perfectly (display and touch functionality were both perfect), only there were a lot of spider-web in front of the display.
Now it is in stock condition again. 🙂

• Like 1
On 9/23/2022 at 6:35 PM, Wyoankh said:

Mine was delivered to my home in Billings, Montana on Monday, August 1, 2022.  I ordered it on the FX Technology Limited website on September 14, 2021.

what???
I ordered in November 2020 on indiegogo and still don't have mine!
Maybe it's differences in selected options resulted in different availability.
Early Bird Pro1 X Sapphire Blue with 8GB Ram and 256GB
qwerty, lineageos

4 hours ago, Brian K. White said:

what???
I ordered in November 2020 on indiegogo and still don't have mine!
Maybe it's differences in selected options resulted in different availability.
Early Bird Pro1 X Sapphire Blue with 8GB Ram and 256GB
qwerty, lineageos

There's no consistent relation between purchasing/backing date and delivery date; Fxtec told me there would have been some problems on the Chinese side with regard to the shipping order. I already have my October 2020 Indiegogo early bird order, but I still haven't received my September 2019 (!) Pro1 order (later changed to Pro1X)...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Finally, I decided to other my device with the broken display on eBay with detailed photos of the screen and the casing:

https://www.ebay.de/itm/134334431474

The reason is I want neither to buy the Tech Bundle at Indiegogo for that huge price and to wait many more weeks until it arrives, nor make any experiments with compatible displays available at Aliexpress.

I ordered a new Sony Xperia 10 III for a very good price and going to use it with an official Sailfish X license.

On 10/16/2022 at 9:12 PM, FlyingAntero said:

It is now on eBay but feel free to contact me for direct sell. The price is negotiable.

Edit: sold

Edited by FlyingAntero
Sold
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just got mine but I already bought a Unihertz Titan, I am selling an unused Pro1x QWERTY unit model QX1050. I have just once powered it on to check that everything is OK. Blue, 256, just opened and booted, perfect working order. I'll entertain any decent offer. I'm in the US. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 7/27/2022 at 12:47 PM, DieBruine said:

Pro1 with a new Snakehive handmade leather cover € 675,- including track and trace shipping insured up to € 500,- anywhere in the world.

FxTec have replaced some cables, the keyboard, the screen and the battery as a courtesy. This is an unused phone as you can tell by looking at the pictures and not to mention the boxes. Has never left my house. And is now resting in its original box again.

I'm selling it because In the nine months I had to wait for this phone to be repaired,I bought a Unihertz Jelly 2 and I can't part with the compact size of it. Besides that, I am eagerly awaiting an engraved Pro1x. I was going to treasure this particular Pro1. But now I'm sure that would be a waste.

I have sold and shipped the other three to the USA and Australia. So, where can this one be shipped to 🙂  ?
Just flashed it back to stock this morning and locked the bootloader. I don't mind flashing it with whatever version you would like before shipping it.

20220727_122931s.jpg

20220727_122744s.jpg

20220727_122915s.jpg

20220727_123052s.jpg

20220727_122853s.jpg

20220727_122759s.jpg

20220727_122844s.jpg

20220727_123140s.jpg

I haven't even looked at this phone since I posted this. Still for sale. Make it a nice even 600,- Unused as it was delivered back then.

And yes, only posting it because the requests triggered my memory 😏

By the way, not sold yet because two potential buyers never transferred the money and went quiet 🖕🏾you know who you are... After that just hadn't given it any thought.

Edited by DieBruine
On 2/20/2023 at 1:22 PM, DieBruine said:

I haven't even looked at this phone since I posted this. Still for sale. Make it a nice even 600,- Unused as it was delivered back then.

And yes, only posting it because the requests triggered my memory 😏

By the way, not sold yet because two potential buyers never transferred the money and went quiet 🖕🏾you know who you are... After that just hadn't given it any thought.

How much for the case?

• Hook changed the title to Selling Pro1or Pro1x. Please no requests for devices, only post if you have one to sell yourself.