On the pre-production status

2 hours ago, troll said:

I was waiting for my pro1> six months. Fed by promises, I canceled the order. (which I will stick with you, because you support the wrong manufacturer). It took me 6 days to attach the keyboard to the phone: select the base for the keyboard, build a schematic, write 2 huge programs, make corrections to the kernel code. What has fxtec been doing for years? Shame.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1XQ5Hv0sZo

Nah, mine was better years ago but good try anyway. However, F(x)tec Pro1 is the best!

Qwerty Keyboard Slider [DIY]

Pics: https://m.imgur.com/a/Pbvpo

Edited by Flash-a-holic
  • Like 1
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just had to create an account to chime in as a voice of reason here, because there is some seriously toxic entitlement going on in this thread. I, as I'm sure pretty much everyone else who actu

Thanks for pointing out before the mass panic :). Corrected to January as it was meant.

Some pages ago during December I requested a refund for preorder, and decided to wait till FxTec could actually deliver. Everything has been processed in a friendly and timely manner :-). What I can a

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Ryu said:

Anyone received tracking information?

My Friday is already over.

I know it's hard, but it is very difficult for them to be exact and has always been that way.  If you got a order allocated email earlier this week, know that it is indeed coming.  But even going back to December, "end of the week" would often wrap around to sometime the next week.  Not because they are messing with you but because they don't control all aspects of the operation-- that is, they depend on others.

Just a little longer.  Trust me, the wait is worth it.

Edited by Hook
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
17 hours ago, jlavi said:

Would anybody know when did F(x)tec stop taking pre-orders?

I thought they were still taking them!

Or do you mean when they stopped allowing to preorder without payment?  That was the end of July last year.

8 minutes ago, Craig said:

Last November, but that didn't stop Fridays from happening.

Yes because Fx Tec are so professional.. they never mention proper date anywhere.. their all conversation like...Next week...mid of the month...end of the month ...or the new one... Thursday or Friday....but no one still know which Friday...😂😂

Edited by Bruce Wayne
4 hours ago, Bruce Wayne said:

Yes because Fx Tec are so professional.. they never mention proper date anywhere.. their all conversation like...Next week...mid of the month...end of the month ...or the new one... Thursday or Friday....but no one still know which Friday...😂😂

They've promised delivery by Christmas.  Be patient.

• Haha 3
On 7/6/2020 at 5:41 PM, lmckenna said:

Just received an email that stock has been allocated to my order and it should ship Thurs/Fri!!

Layout: Qwerty

Ordered & Paid: 9-21-19

Order #: 36808

Did you get a tracking number. I haven't  😔☺️

Edited by Breeze
Oops, Saifish hang up
23 hours ago, Bruce Wayne said:

..i have last official message from fxtec from 30.6. 

"...I can now confirm that we have now allocated stock to your order, so you should receive your shipping details within the next week." 

Next week is over 😄 ...maybe next week after next and next week 😄

3 hours ago, LAMENT said:

In Japan, sales have begun and samples are now available in stores.

But I purchased it from the official website and it hasn't arrived for me yet.

All I can do is eat pizza and drink beer and wait.

...is it official? please provide link to japan store/s

Edited by CornholioGSM

Just for comparison on how unstable shipping still is: Yesterday July 10.  I got two simple USB-chargers bought on ebay on March 18 (was £2 back then).
That is close to four months for such a simple small package to go from China to Denmark....

I got other ebay small package stuff from China sent in June, that arrived within three weeks. So just to show how unpredictable shipping still is.

20 minutes ago, CornholioGSM said:

...yess...thats normal on "untracked/uninsured" packages from china (wish/ali/ebay etc.). I have record 11 days delivery time and another record 5 months 😄

Before the Corona, the 'record' here was slightly over two months. But it looks like shipping is slowly normalising again.

19 minutes ago, CornholioGSM said:

but this is not problem about fx delivery because fx will be delivered by "normal" company like dhl/fedex etc

I doubt they are completely unaffected by this whole mess, though not counting in months. And anyway we do not know how stuff are delivered to the factory, thus potentially delaying production.