Games - What do you play on your Pro1?

On 10/5/2020 at 9:58 AM, zetalight said:

Anyone tried Genshin Impact yet? My Pro1 is in transit but it'll make my day if it can run that game.

Seems to run fine! What are you guys using for keyboard overlay, though? I tried Octopus, but I can't seem to remap the compass input like I'd like to, since WASD is a bit far right on the Pro1's board

EDIT: Also, is there any way to stop the camera button from opening the camera? I don't really do photos, but it would make a great shoulder button

Edited by zetalight
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's see, there are a number of games I play on the Pro1   Where Is the Setting Game How Do I Make This Stop Search Game What Does This Do Challenge The Volume Game Puzzl

Maybe you were matched with other people on smartphone but the keyboard gave you an edge over them?

I just tried PUBG first Time and won. There must be some magic on Pro1.

Posted Images

... i have today ended vice city gta - all missions and small missions...after one month on fx phone. now i am start of playing san andreas 🙂

....BTW on retrogames.cz you can play old dos games in web browser 🙂

edit...gta sa is littlebit laggy...i dont know why...but playable

Edited by CornholioGSM
  • Like 1

What I tested and works with keyboard:

• Asphalt 8: steer with arrows, space for nitro, s key for handbrake/drift
  • GTA 3, GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas: same key bindings as on PC, cheat codes work too (those also work on my Priv)

What I will test soon:

• Implosion: Never Loose Hope: should work as it does with my Priv keyboard
9 hours ago, Rud said:

What I tested and works with keyboard:

• Asphalt 8: steer with arrows, space for nitro, s key for handbrake/drift
  • GTA 3, GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas: same key bindings as on PC, cheat codes work too (those also work on my Priv)

What I will test soon:

• Implosion: Never Loose Hope: should work as it does with my Priv keyboard

on SA you was on stock or on custom firmware? ...Because on custom is keyboard not working. When you press any hw key screen starts rotating...same problem as was with SA on xt897 with custom fw.

3 hours ago, CornholioGSM said:

on SA you was on stock or on custom firmware? ...Because on custom is keyboard not working. When you press any hw key screen starts rotating...same problem as was with SA on xt897 with custom fw.

You're right. Behaviour is identical on mine.

Sorry, I tested 3 and Vice City in game but for SA I saw keys worked in menu and also key binding options were available so I didn't test in game and supposed they work (don't have that much time).

Also, key binding options are gone in game menu after first run.

Here's a screenshot of the games I have installed (only the ones I detailed above properly support the keyboard), but I thought I'd share this if anyone is looking for some cyberpunk or pixel art game recommendations.

Most of them are premium, so no pay to win, in-app purchases or ads.

Screenshot_20201019_115625.jpg

Edited by Rud
  • Thanks 1